damage buff for healers not named holy paladin is quite adequate
    obviously doesn't change much but it's nice

Damage and healing buff, I believe.
    Oh yeah, i feel so powerful now !
    é_è

Quote Originally Posted by Yem View Post
    Oh yeah, i feel so powerful now !
    é_è
    Yeah I love casting Crackling Jade Lightning, not because the skill has any effect at all but it looks nice.

got a trinket question an ilvl.
    i tried to get the leg trinket via tokens but i got some crap. but there is one 880 with crit on it and a gem slot. i got the Etraeus' Celestial Map 895 and a 905 Amalgam's Seventh Spine http://www.wowhead.com/item=136714/a...onus=1502:3412

should i swap the spine for the int/crit/gem trinket?
    13/13

Monk

Quote Originally Posted by siccora View Post
    got a trinket question an ilvl.
    i tried to get the leg trinket via tokens but i got some crap. but there is one 880 with crit on it and a gem slot. i got the Etraeus' Celestial Map 895 and a 905 Amalgam's Seventh Spine http://www.wowhead.com/item=136714/a...onus=1502:3412

should i swap the spine for the int/crit/gem trinket?
    You should keep all 3. I would probably start with the Map and stat stick and switch to Spine if I'm having mana issues.

Deleted
    Amalgam 905 + Crafted trinket (885 Darkmoon Deck: Promises) that would be a very interesting combination. I am still trying to get a 880+ Amalgam
    I wish I could try:
    -Prydaz+Rin chest
    -high haste and mastery
    -lots of renewing mist with Focus thunder
    -Essence font + hots hunt with 1.5% mana effuse
    -force overhealing of target with Renewing Mist using "free" effuse to try to get additional renewing mist

10+ Year Old Account
    Mistweavers see blue text that reads "buffs to a few underperforming specs" and get their hopes up.

Then the hotfix gets announced with no MW changes. Kek.

Just like the "extra attention" MW was supposed to get in 7.2.5 and I bet " We’re planning another round of class tuning for later in the week once we have more data from live realms"

Blizzard are literally taking MW to another meme level of bad.

Can someone help me with my mythic guldan progression we keep dying in winds part 3
    deaths make it hard to even get there. Anything I can do to perform better? idk if those are caused by healing issues.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/cvdTAB69pYPRbmJw

I am Sleepyhealz

I would like to kill this and get cutting edge so any help would be appreciated.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

Thanks for the trinket answer. the other question i have is, how much ilvl is the T19 4piece worth? i can swap some mythic 10/hc raid items for the 4piece. but it is just normal gear. i would go from 910 ilvl to 904
    13/13

Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Rife View Post
    Mistweavers see blue text that reads "buffs to a few underperforming specs" and get their hopes up.

Then the hotfix gets announced with no MW changes. Kek.

Just like the "extra attention" MW was supposed to get in 7.2.5 and I bet " We’re planning another round of class tuning for later in the week once we have more data from live realms"

Blizzard are literally taking MW to another meme level of bad.
    What? MW got buffed across the board...I'm actually hoping we don't get ninja nerfed come week 1-2 ToS. I dunno about you but my healing felt so much better last night and I could see a big difference. The only healer near me was the Rdruid.

Deleted
    Thanks for the trinket answer. the other question i have is, how much ilvl is the T19 4piece worth? i can swap some mythic 10/hc raid items for the 4piece. but it is just normal gear. i would go from 910 ilvl to 904
    I'm wondering the same thing with the nerfs, however my gear would probably go from 910-912 with some better itemisation potentially

Before the nerf to 2pc, Garg valued 2pc at 26ilvl difference win gear you swap in and 2+4pc at 65ilvls, so 4pc WAS 39ilvl, maybe slightly different now but should still be an upgrade for you.

http://www.peakofserenity.com/mistweaver/guide/gear/
    Last edited by Inari; 2017-06-14 at 04:54 PM.

Yep, the spec is far better, RJW is the fuckin bomb on stacked fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Probably View Post
    What? MW got buffed across the board...I'm actually hoping we don't get ninja nerfed come week 1-2 ToS. I dunno about you but my healing felt so much better last night and I could see a big difference. The only healer near me was the Rdruid.
    Yeah than just wait until ToS opens and all healers get better gear. The more and better gear healers get the weaker MW will be because of the horrible stat scaling. That's the big design flaw of the spec.

I find it super funny that so many MWs are rejoicing and happy now because they think MW will be better due to the buff they got while they totally ignore that Blizzard hasn't even touched stat scaling for us.

In 4-6 weeks MW is exactly in the same position that it has been the entire expansion. When you only benefit 80% of new gear while other healers benefit by 90% or more the spec can't even catch up with the other specs.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2017-06-14 at 09:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Yeah than just wait until ToS opens and all healers get better gear. The more and better gear healers get the weaker MW will be because of the horrible stat scaling. That's the big design flaw of the spec.

I find it super funny that so many MWs are rejoicing and happy now because they think MW will be better due to the buff they got while they totally ignore that Blizzard hasn't even touched stat scaling for us.

In 4-6 weeks MW is exactly in the same position that it has been the entire expansion. When you only benefit 80% of new gear while other healers benefit by 90% or more the spec can't even catch up with the other specs.
    Are you telling me that the same scaling issue that was responsible for MW going from ~5% behind other healers at the start of EN to ~20% behind them by the end of EN and now more like 30% behind them in NH hasn't been fixed?!?!

OMG no wai!

Quote Originally Posted by Rife View Post
    Are you telling me that the same scaling issue that was responsible for MW going from ~5% behind other healers at the start of EN to ~20% behind them by the end of EN and now more like 30% behind them in NH hasn't been fixed?!?!

OMG no wai!
    Hey hey chill, we got a flat out 4% buff. Everything will be fine, I promise.

we're MW's. We take what we can get. I choose not to whine too much.

Beyond the 4% aura EF was redesigned and buffed, Vivify was buffed, RJW was buffed, LC was buffed, and a lot of those spells had mana cost reduction. It adds up to a lot more than 4% better...Not saying we're perfect, but we did get buffed across the board.

Nobody denies that we got buffed. The point is that the buff is pretty useless when our main problem isn't solved. I mean sure, let's say Mistweaver was buffed by 10% this patch - nice! For Nighthold equipment and competition that's great. But the better the gear of us and other healers gets the bigger gets the gap between MW and other healers due to stat scaling. Isn't that funny? Instead of getting better with better gear and catching up with other healers the difference just gets bigger and bigger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe one day Blizzard will look back and realize that giving 1 healer a Mastery that doesn't affect AoE healing whatsoever and 5 healers a Mastery that does is a bad idea?