Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Have done Monk, Demon Hunter, and Death Knight so far. All of the quests have been fun and I'm liking the mounts for the most part. Look forward to doing a few more later this week.

Special props to the Death Knight quest.... that was awesome. Going back to the old world is cool... but also going to a new minizone north of Northrend = even cooler. Most "adventure" I've felt from this game in a while.

Special LOL moment: whyyyy did they put a coffin on the back of the DK mount. It's so freaking lame lolol.

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    Special LOL moment: whyyyy did they put a coffin on the back of the DK mount. It's so freaking lame lolol.
    Well... paladins got a dumb hammer on the back of the horse... I mean, if it was a shield or a rolled up blanket I would be ok. The hammer seems dumb because we'll never use it. I mean sure you can say that about a shield and blanket too, but in my mind one can have multiple shields and in fantasy it would count for defense of the mount. And a rolled up blanket... well I imagine my paladin would sleep at times... - but if I got to choose the hammer instead of this "art form" - maybe ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i'm pretty dissapointed with how weird the druid class mount is.

its too big and it feels clunky.
    I'm a troll and the mount feels soo gay ... very disappointed

That the owl is ugly as shit ... and does not match most race
    Last edited by gonzajd777; 2017-06-13 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Well... paladins got a dumb hammer on the back of the horse... I mean, if it was a shield or a rolled up blanket I would be ok. The hammer seems dumb because we'll never use it. I mean sure you can say that about a shield and blanket too, but in my mind one can have multiple shields and in fantasy it would count for defense of the mount. And a rolled up blanket... well I imagine my paladin would sleep at times... - but if I got to choose the hammer instead of this "art form" - maybe ...
    DK one also has two crossed swords. Monk mount has a keg on the back regardless of spec lol.

I‘ll say it again: The Mage mount is complete garbage!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I want more colors and less talking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i'm pretty dissapointed with how weird the druid class mount is.

its too big and it feels clunky.
    Just like Druids themselves (Balance).

Deleted
    Why do Horde Paladins get the Alliance version of the mount? With the gold and blue colours? Alliance favouritism!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Why do Horde Paladins get the Alliance version of the mount? With the gold and blue colours? Alliance favouritism!
    Well if you take the retribution version of the paladin mount... in my book that is rather "Belf" like. So ehm... favouritism? Meanwhile the crest of all the paladin mounts "resembles" the Belf crest. I am not saying it IS the belf crest, but it looks like it.