Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    1, If he didnt commit any crime, he shouldnt give a damn about the investigation.

2, Imagine if the US turned into a country, where the President could easily shut down any investigation into wether or not he's a traitor. The investigation in the end, is trying to figure out if Trump is putting Russia before the US, that wouldnt bother you? Imagine half communist President, who'd shut down any investigations into his China first policy. The integrity of the US system as it stake here, is Trump more important than the US to you?
    Hubcap is a firm believer in trolling before country.

Deleted

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/874415483885428736

Meaning, it's set in stone that Trump is going to fire him.

Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/874415483885428736

Meaning, it's set in stone that Trump is going to fire him.
    the fact that you have people needing to advise against this should be telling enough.

I am curious who is advising against this, probably Bannon given that he was against the comey firing in the beginning but knowing that he lost that discussion he will eventually lose this. The fact that this is even a consideration should also be telling that Trump is at a breaking point and he may act in anger the moment something happens not to his liking.

The icing feeling is normal, we all know it when we want something bad and we semi convince our self that it's stupid and a waste of money however eventually that feeling will win over and we still end up buying that item.

He should do it. Really should have invested in popcorn stocks...

7+ Year Old Account
    If he does it his presidency ends.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Trumps advisors arent advisors, their real job is to praise his awesomeness and tremendous amount of work he does, never seen before by any president except the ones before him.

Wow... this is just getting more and more ridiculous. Every week he pushes the bar on how stupid he can be and the most idiotic part of it is that none of his supporters are capable of accepting the turd for what it is as the president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    Methinks that would be widely regarded as a bad move.
    Other "bad moves" on this level would includel:

Hey Abe, I got 2 tickets to see Our American Cousin, wanna go?

Sure Emperor Bonaparte, Russia will be easy to take in winter.

Hey John, what's the temperature in Dallas like around Thanksgiving? Can we ride with the top down?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Deleted
    AG Rosenstein sees no reason to fire Mueller

Oh booo, no WH drama.

Quote Originally Posted by AP
    Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein says he has seen no evidence of good cause to fire the special prosecutor overseeing the Russia investigation.

The comment came in response to questions from Democratic Sen. Jeanne Shaheen. She asked about news reports suggesting that President Donald Trump was already thinking about “terminating” Robert Mueller from his position as special counsel. She asked whether he has seen “any evidence of good cause” to fire Mueller. Rosenstein responded: “No I have not.”

Rosenstein says the attorney general would be the only one who could fire Mueller. And since Attorney General Jeff Sessions has recused himself from the investigation, Rosenstein is acting in that capacity.

He says he is confident that Mueller will have “the full independence he needs” to investigate thoroughly.
    https://apnews.com/9b1086b9a87d4ba28...&utm_medium=AP

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyenut88 View Post
    Yes he could do it. Would be a huuge mistake for President Tiny Hands if he did fire the special prosecutor.
    So your saying he'll do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/...ecial-counsel/

I'm not as knowledgeable as others on here, but is it even possible? And would there even be a positive in doing so?
    As my brother said to me, "shouldn't we just assume trump is considering firing everyone all the time?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Other "bad moves" on this level would includel:

Hey Abe, I got 2 tickets to see Our American Cousin, wanna go?

Sure Emperor Bonaparte, Russia will be easy to take in winter.

Hey John, what's the temperature in Dallas like around Thanksgiving? Can we ride with the top down?
    Why yes Gavrillo, shooting the one guy in Austria who doesn't want war with Serbia would be a brilliant idea. Now run off and create the entire 20th century with a gunshot.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh,

Senators have reached a deal on Russia sanctions—incl. a ban on letting the president lift or ease sanctions w/o Congressional approval.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...KBN19406N?il=0
    Ooooh! I had been wondering where we were with that particular piece of legislation. Do you happen to know the title or number of the Iran bill? I'm assuming that it is S722: Countering Iran’s Destabilizing Activities Act of 2017, but not certain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Ooooh! I had been wondering where we were with that particular piece of legislation. Do you happen to know the title or number of the Iran bill? I'm assuming that it is S722: Countering Iran’s Destabilizing Activities Act of 2017, but not certain.
    Yes it is S. 722 and yes, I had to google that.

That would be political suicide on par with Nixon. I'm not surprised that he's stupid enough to consider it.

Eh,

Senators have reached a deal on Russia sanctions—incl. a ban on letting the president lift or ease sanctions w/o Congressional approval.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...KBN19406N?il=0
    Ooooh that is juicy.

Trump got played on this guy. So far, EVERY person hired by Mueller is a big time DNC donor, and are Hillary supporters. They chose the man for this job poorly. He clearly has no intention of investigating with integrity, given his staff hires. He could have hired some from each side. He could have hired career type people without partisan ties. Nope. He is hiring by using the standard of who is the biggest Democrat. The Swamp drain pipe connects to the fill pipe.
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2017-06-13 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Trump got played on this guy. So far, EVERY person hired by Mueller is a big time DNC donor, and are Hillary supporters. They chose the man for this job poorly.
    Every person? Really? Can you list them, and the donations they've made?

I do enjoy how conservatives and "totally independents" have largely gone from falling over themselves to praise Mueller when he was first appointed, to doing everything they possibly can to discredit him now that it's looking like this is a serious investigation and Trump may himself be under investigation.

It's pretty interesting to compare folks like Gingrich's comments on him from a few weeks ago to today, it's like they're talking about two completely different people.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Every person? Really? Can you list them, and the donations they've made?

I do enjoy how conservatives and "totally independents" have largely gone from falling over themselves to praise Mueller when he was first appointed, to doing everything they possibly can to discredit him now that it's looking like this is a serious investigation and Trump may himself be under investigation.

It's pretty interesting to compare folks like Gingrich's comments on him from a few weeks ago to today, it's like they're talking about two completely different people.
    I'll get you a source, hang on. Meanwhile, show me where I supported Mueller being appointed to investigate a fake crime.

I'm independent of political parties, not ideologies. While I have some far left views, the majority of mine are Conservative, and I have never denied that.

Please don't lie about things I have said. Why not keep it civil, instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I'll get you a source, hang on. Meanwhile, show me where I supported Mueller being appointed to investigate a fake crime.
    I didn't say you did, I was speaking more generally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I didn't say you did, I was speaking more generally.
    Yeah right. Nobody is buying that "totally independents" meant anyone but me. There are no independents in Washington, aside from those who are to the left of the DNC.