Deleted
    Any links for the MSQ potions and lvl 60 potions?

Thanks in advance.

I'm so hyped.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    To further this note, it's definitely possible their patience fuses were short from being surrounded by negativity recently. Even this forum has felt like it's had a STARK shift to consistent negativity in the last month or so. It's exhausting.
    That's kind of odd though. Why take it so personal?

Someone says they hate Warcraft and bitch about it I just sort of ignore it or get involved in the conversation myself. I've never, ever, been so stalwart in my defense and love of a game that I felt like I should viciously attack someone for critiquing it or even plain bashing it. It's not my baby. It's not my creation. Even if it was, I should still consider what people are saying, nasty or not, because it's still their money that I require.

I'm not going to give this sort of behavior a pass anymore than I will someone who is overtly negative or hateful.

Be reasonable or get the fuck off because you clearly have issues either way you swing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post

Thanks in advance.

I'm so hyped.
    They won't be on sale until Friday in the Mog Station

Thanks in advance.

I'm so hyped.
    I'm not hyped at all. I'm extremely skeptical and worried about the future of the game.

Doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to it but yeah, there's too much unknown. It's even worse with MMOs who can completely evolve over the course of their lifespan. Look at launch Legion versus current Legion for an example.

I'm not even sure the a-typical models of content and creation can continue for many more years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    Be reasonable or get the fuck off because you clearly have issues either way you swing it.
    Because I can't resist being snarky sometimes.... "Respond in a way I approve of or get the fuck off" is totally reasonable. =3

Aaaaaand I'm going to go the opposite direction while you light that torch and sharpen that pitchfork... I mean, I totally deserve the torch and pitchfork for that one, but I'm still gonna run.

*Moving beyond quote reply, not specific towards one person*

But seriously, I find it mind boggling how many are so hostilely negative for this game now. From calling the developers ignorant and incompetant to expecting the game's about to tank in the next couple of years, it seems like I'm the only one that found Stormblood's trailer awesome and looking forward to this Friday.

It's just weird. "ARR was so amazing!" "Heavensward looks amazing" ".... Heavensward was okay." "Stormblood looks meh." "This game hasn't changed so it's going to tank soon." If it was amazing and has barely changed, how is it garbage now?

I don't get people.
    Last edited by Faroth; 2017-06-13 at 07:52 PM.

Because I can't resist being snarky sometimes.... "Respond in a way I approve of or get the fuck off" is totally reasonable. =3

Aaaaaand I'm going to go the opposite direction while you light that torch and sharpen that pitchfork... I mean, I totally deserve the torch and pitchfork for that one, but I'm still gonna run.
    Nah, I was actually hearkening back towards that exact sort of behavior. A lot of people think because they have a more optimistic outlook they're entitled to the game and all therein, therefore, you must be the outlying factor and should be removed - as in, go fuck yourself. When really the opposite at its extremes is just as toxic and hurtful towards the game as the one pessimistic with no offerings of improvement and turns his or her nose up at everything.

Appreciate a game for what it is and critique where it falls short. That's how you improve products in general. Loyalty makes zero sense within a capitalist market.

I'm not hyped at all. I'm extremely skeptical and worried about the future of the game.

Doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to it but yeah, there's too much unknown. It's even worse with MMOs who can completely evolve over the course of their lifespan. Look at launch Legion versus current Legion for an example.

I'm not even sure the a-typical models of content and creation can continue for many more years.
    Boost potions are totally fine. It's the norm these days. I mean people say it encourages bad players but I disagree. Bad players make bad players.

Admittedly I will be using one on MNK, DRK or WHM at least. Mostly leaning towards MNK and DRK atm.

Deleted
    They won't be on sale until Friday in the Mog Station
    I meant any info on how they work and cost in Europe (any official link)

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Boost potions are totally fine. It's the norm these days. I mean people say it encourages bad players but I disagree. Bad players make a bad player.
    I don't like them due to being a bit of a purist of sorts. I just think they're bad for the spirit of the game.

Outside of that, poor players exist no matter what.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know cost but you'll be limited to one per account? So you can only cap one battle job. At least for now.

Doubtless that'll change.

Appreciate a game for what it is and critique where it falls short. That's how you improve products in general. Loyalty makes zero sense within a capitalist market.
    Likewise, telling people they don't like what they like and they're just blindly loyal to a bad product is kind of a dick move too. And I see that a lot.

15+ Year Old Account
    MSQ Potion

Job Potion

Likewise, telling people they don't like what they like and they're just blindly loyal to a bad product is kind of a dick move too. And I see that a lot.
    Mmmm, I have seen people that linger only due to misguided loyalty. Not that uncommon really.

That said if you want to put loyalty above enjoyment, go for it. I prefer to be more fluid myself and think said fluidity does more for the gaming market than stubbornness; whether derived from negative or positive viewpoints.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/327879

- - - Updated - - -

That said if you want to put loyalty above enjoyment, go for it. I prefer to be more fluid myself and think said fluidity does more for the gaming market than stubbornness; whether derived from negative or positive viewpoints.
    If someone loved Heavensward and they likewise love Stormblood a year from now, they are not putting loyalty above enjoyment. THEY. ENJOYED. THE. PRODUCT.

Getting really tired of proclamations that only one view of enjoyment is valid and all others are some twisted delusion born of loyalty rather than genuine enjoyment.

If someone loved Heavensward and they likewise love Stormblood a year from now, they are not putting loyalty above enjoyment. THEY. ENJOYED. THE. PRODUCT.

Getting really tired of proclamations that only one view of enjoyment is valid and all others are some twisted delusion born of loyalty rather than genuine enjoyment.
    I enjoyed Heavensward's story but still lost interest in the endgame. So... I don't know. Depends on what you enjoyed within the content of.

There are many who felt similar but refused to drop it because they simply had that sense of time investment and love; despite not quite getting the latter with added content. They were forcing themselves to continue playing despite not liking much else once the story would end.

I on the other hand took off elsewhere without hesitation.

People will linger not because they're truly content but because they don't know what else to do with themselves. I have friend like that. Very bad about it too. Will make himself utterly miserable before finally giving in to the notion that it's time to move on.

Deleted
    Lol people telling me I don't like what I like and its blind loyalty keeping me subbed for 2.5 years. No buddy, I m not 15 years old anymore.

Deleted
    -snip-
    Cheers Faroth, you always top notch!

Deleted
    I enjoyed Heavensward's story but still lost interest in the endgame. So... I don't know. Depends on what you enjoyed within the content of.

There are many who felt similar but refused to drop it because they simply had that sense of time investment and love; despite not quite getting the latter with added content. They were forcing themselves to continue playing despite not liking much else once the story would end.

I on the other hand took off elsewhere without hesitation.

People will linger not because they're truly content but because they don't know what else to do with themselves. I have friend like that. Very bad about it too. Will make himself utterly miserable before finally giving in to the notion that it's time to move on.
    Yes I m sure the queue on my server throughout all of heavensward was exactly because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    Lol people telling me I don't like what I like and its blind loyalty keeping me subbed for 2.5 years. No buddy, I m not 15 years old anymore.
    Just to be clear I didn't mean that in my OP. I merely meant there are people who do exist that will defend their game no matter what. And no it's not exclusive to FF14 either. I've seen it in a load of other games.

Totally random question...

Do I remember correctly that we're getting weapon/armor mounts for housing?

Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    Yes I m sure the queue on my server throughout all of heavensward was exactly because of that.
    Did I imply as much?

Defenses clearly activated but ultimately impotent.