Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    hello? the item level cap will have gone up by then. 900 item level by the time black temple timewalking is out will be terrible. even for people who dont mythic raid. 900 by then will be like 880 items now. even for someone that regularly only does normal mode that is worthless.
    Yeah. You said "yeah it kind of is"

Right now.

Present tense.

You made that even more clear by adding "even moreso by the time the raid even comes out"

Yes, 900 won't be as useful after Tomb has been open a while but you are fooling yourself if you don't think people can use 900 items RIGHT NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post

Right now.

Present tense.

You made that even more clear by adding "even moreso by the time the raid even comes out"

Yes, 900 won't be as useful after Tomb has been open a while but you are fooling yourself if you don't think people can use 900 items RIGHT NOW.
    900 will be fine. And as a catchup mechanic it will be even better.

According to journal Tomb Normal starts at 890 and the highest is 910.

900 is actually pretty damn good since it's right in between.

Yeah, anyone without mythic nighthold on farm is garbage, right?
    Haha yeah because millions of people don't have 900 ilvl or higher just from doing heroic. Combine with the fact that now crafted gear goes to 900 and your statement looks even more ridiculous.

You can't even do BT timewalking till July 11th so what even is this argument?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Haha yeah because millions of people don't have 900 ilvl or higher just from doing heroic. Combine with the fact that now crafted gear goes to 900 and your statement looks even more ridiculous.
    Maybe so but the gear is still useful. Not everyone raids Heroic. This gear is inbetween Tomb Normal. And if it can Warforge will be right on par with it for some off pieces. The gear in BT doesn't have that single stat oddity that the dungeons do like 1.4 crit as the only stat on one item.

Hell as someone who has some 875 and 880 pieces this is perfect for me.

"Not everyone raids heroic"

Then what do you need the gear for when your endgame are stripped bosses that equate to organized LFR?

You can't even do BT timewalking till July 11th so what even is this argument?
    If he had said "Black Temple Timewalking gear will be garbage by the time it is actually available" I wouldn't have said anything.

But that's not what he said. He said 900 gear is garbage.

Plenty of people with heroic on farm and 905+ average item level still have individual items in slots that aren't 900 yet, so saying 900 gear is garbage seemed improperly elitist to me.

"Not everyone raids heroic"

Then what do you need the gear for when your endgame are stripped bosses that equate to organized LFR?
    Actually pretty sure Blizzard stated the difficulty curb for it was Normal. Since they kept some mechanics such as the Gorefiend Shadow of Death phase for whoever he targets.

Also I like to run different kinds of content. This and Mythic + give me the option to. And my alts as well. Since most of their time is spent in LFR this opens up more content for them.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-06-13 at 08:58 PM.

Right now.

Present tense.

except you cant even do BT timewalking RIGHT NOW, so wtf is this point?

If he had said "Black Temple Timewalking gear will be garbage by the time it is actually available" I wouldn't have said anything.

But that's not what he said. He said 900 gear is garbage.
    actually i did say that.
    Last edited by kheath812; 2017-06-13 at 09:02 PM.

except you cant even do BT timewalking RIGHT NOW, so wtf is this point?
    The point is to call out your shitty condescending tone.

actually i did say that.
    I already pointed out the differences in what you said and what you seem to think you said, so that's enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    TIL 900ilvl is garbage.
    It is when you can get 880+ from killing level 110 Fell boars. Any1 who actually plays content would be 900+ alrdy too.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Right now.

Present tense.

He OBVIOUSLY didn't mean present tense as BT TW is NOT out yet so stop trying to win via semantics that don't pan out. It starts July 11th which allows for 3 clears of ToS. Hell I don't raid mythic and almost all of my gear is 900+ now minus 1-2 pieces.

- - - Updated - - -

The point is to call out your shitty condescending tone.

I already pointed out the differences in what you said and what you seem to think you said, so that's enough.
    No the point is he was right and now you're just stabbing at anything possible to still save face. He/she was right. Now you're claiming condescending? Lol there was nothing that fit that adjective there. If anything you're the one with the condescending tone.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    He OBVIOUSLY didn't mean present tense as BT TW is NOT out yet so stop trying to win via semantics that don't pan out. It starts July 11th which allows for 3 clears of ToS. Hell I don't raid mythic and almost all of my gear is 900+ now minus 1-2 pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

No the point is he was right and now you're just stabbing at anything possible to still save face. He/she was right. Now you're claiming condescending? Lol there was nothing that fit that adjective there. If anything you're the one with the condescending tone.
    Whatever. You have latched on to the fact that this gear won't be available for a month, but that fact has very little to do with the point I was trying to make. I already acknowledged that this gear will be much less interesting in a month. So what are we even doing now?

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    because a video isnt going to give me the warglaives transmog?
    So resubbed to get warglaives then unsubbing again? oO

Seems kind of stupid on blizzards behalf to implement a feature like this only to make it NOT available the same week they implement it. You think they would have waited until the TBC timewalking was up to implement the raid instead of almost a month early.

Can't wait to see BT trinkets roll 900 ilvl just to end up being a specs BiS. Oh the tears! Also, some of this gear has 2-3 sockets (if I remember correctly) which can put higher secondary stats on some pieces. Add on that a tier dropped from here.
    Really waiting to see how Blizz implements these kinds of things. Are some of these things going to be changed to remove sockets and has tier also been removed? Obviously you could get xmog weapons, but unless the models are updated/recolored, you can farm them easier on multiple characters from the original raid.
    Don't forget, some TW items scale horribly. My Spriest got an 860 WF piece from last months that had less stats than an 840 WQ item. The result will be fun to watch next month.

It's an understandable mistake. Someone who's unsubbed for a while is unlikely to keep up every bit of news, and the event is advertised as part of patch 7.2.5. The new content window that appears when you log in even says "available now" if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Can't wait to see BT trinkets roll 900 ilvl just to end up being a specs BiS.
    They are 900 by default I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Avalos View Post
    It's an understandable mistake. Someone who's unsubbed for a while is unlikely to keep up every bit of news, and the event is advertised as part of patch 7.2.5. The new content window that appears when you log in even says "available now" if I remember correctly.
    Timewalking BC isn't one of the three listed as available now when you log in game. It was Chromie/PvP/something else. Some toons had finish Suramar / Legionfall
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-06-17 at 01:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Also, some of this gear has 2-3 sockets (if I remember correctly) which can put higher secondary stats on some pieces. Add on that a tier dropped from here.
    Really waiting to see how Blizz implements these kinds of things. Are some of these things going to be changed to remove sockets and has tier also been removed?
    The TW versions of gear have always had removed sockets, and the legacy tier sets have been disabled. Wowhead shows tier gear without any tier bonuses. Trinkets seem to have been changed to fit the updated stat system (instead of Attack Power, an item gives Agi or Str).
    Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4 GHz | MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X (6GB) | Corsair Vengeance 8GB

Right now.

Present tense.

There is actually useful items on the loot table, and people do in fact use lower ilvl items which are better overall. This is the stupidest bunch of replies I've ever read, and I watched a few of the recent presidential debates.

I mean I'm sure Memento of Tyrande will be completely useless, pure junk here Madness of the Betrayer

Deleted
    When is the next BC timewalking event?