Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Another thought, is there any chance that there could be a pull up menu when we click on an item that shows shared models and where they drop from? IE if I can buy a green/vendor item? Right now I just cross reference everything and buy off the AH what I can

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Imoldgregg View Post
    Well, you reported this item unobtainable. I was simply reporting that I've looked at your report and saw that you were right and that I was taking action about it. Your feedback has been very helpful so far. :P
    OH, I misunderstood! Thought you had already caught that just as I reported it haha
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Another thought, is there any chance that there could be a pull up menu when we click on an item that shows shared models and where they drop from? IE if I can buy a green/vendor item? Right now I just cross reference everything and buy off the AH what I can
    I'll have something for this in the tooltip when you hover over an item in the window.

Author of ALL THE THINGS - Collections addon for Completionists

I'll have something for this in the tooltip when you hover over an item in the window.
    So much awesome man! This will be a huge help for us collectors (who may not necessarily want all the things, but definitely want all the unique models and may just be a tad lazy ).

15+ Year Old Account
    I've marked this item unobtainable in 1.1.2. (next release probably tuesday or wednesday)
    Yea, that's correct. While it's still listed as a drop from stratholme, it is actually unobtainable because the level of stratholme mobs was severely lowered. I think even the bosses are too low level to drop a level 48 rare item.

- - - Updated - - -

Any chance the professions drops from raid can move over to their own profession tab? I have collected all the patterns already, I just haven't started on the crafting section.

Shadowfang seems to be missing from the trash section in Shadowfang Keep.

Silvershell Leggings seems to be missing from the sunken temple trash loot list. I have it on filter by appearance though, and there's a set of mail legs with the same looks that I have learned on my hunter alt. Any way to fix this issue?
    Last edited by Sting; 2017-06-12 at 07:33 PM.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Does this addon apply to transmog gear that is crafted? purchaseable from vendors (not just pvp gear but those random 1 off pieces you can only get from a vendor, usually in limited stock)? drops only from specific mobs out in the world? is a world drop? obtainable from quests? trying to think of other sources, but as the addon stands, it only seems to cover equipment that drops from instanced PVE content (dungeons/raids/etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Yea, that's correct. While it's still listed as a drop from stratholme, it is actually unobtainable because the level of stratholme mobs was severely lowered. I think even the bosses are too low level to drop a level 48 rare item.

- - - Updated - - -

Any chance the professions drops from raid can move over to their own profession tab? I have collected all the patterns already, I just haven't started on the crafting section.

Silvershell Leggings seems to be missing from the sunken temple trash loot list. I have it on filter by appearance though, and there's a set of mail legs with the same looks that I have learned on my hunter alt. Any way to fix this issue?
    Silvershell leggings show up as a trash drop for me for atal hakkar

15+ Year Old Account
    Silvershell leggings show up as a trash drop for me for atal hakkar
    Alright I think it's an issue with sort by appearance confusing mail with plate. Not sure how to fix it with the way this addon looks up data.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Alright I think it's an issue with sort by appearance confusing mail with plate. Not sure how to fix it with the way this addon looks up data.
    Not sure if you know (Maybe I missed it?) Silvershell are a plate lookalike for the mail legs. So the plate and mail have different appearance ID's I believe.

- - - Updated - - -

Addon no longer works!

10+ Year Old Account
    1.1.2-release
    - When filtering by Appearance ID, item types that are not actively being filtered for should no longer affect collections calculations. (So a Plate item that has a Mail item source should no longer get filtered out if you've already collected the mail item.)
    - Morningstar of Heroic Will (LFR) is no longer marked unobtainable. (CONFIRMED)
    - The tooltip when hovering over an item in the collections window now shows all of the items that use the same appearance.
    - Morlune's Bracer has been marked unobtainable.
    - Added Shadowfang to the list of drops available for Shadowfang Keep's Trash Mobs.
    - Corrected a number of bonus IDs for Warlords of Draenor dungeons.
    - Made it so that you can have an item that ignores the bonus ID value. (mounts, illusions, emsembles can now appear correctly labeled)

Not sure if you know (Maybe I missed it?) Silvershell are a plate lookalike for the mail legs. So the plate and mail have different appearance ID's I believe.
    I believe I've fixed this issue in 1.1.2. You may have to check/uncheck the "Filter by Appearance ID rather than by Source ID" option for this to work properly. (as this clears out the collections cache when you do)

Where there's a will, there's a way. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    Does this addon apply to transmog gear that is crafted? purchaseable from vendors (not just pvp gear but those random 1 off pieces you can only get from a vendor, usually in limited stock)? drops only from specific mobs out in the world? is a world drop? obtainable from quests? trying to think of other sources, but as the addon stands, it only seems to cover equipment that drops from instanced PVE content (dungeons/raids/etc)
    This addon currently only tracks things that you can get from Dungeons & Raids, but there are plans to expand this to absolutely everything available in the game. Only been working on this for about a month, I'd say I've made great progress already.

Fixed in 1.1.2.

Yeah, once I add the Professions section, if you filter out Recipes, then you can simply refer to the Professions section for this. (as the recipes themselves will not be included in the heirarchy, rather they'll be attached to the crafted item)

Added in 1.1.2.

Fixed in 1.1.2. (see my response to DesMephisto above)

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea, that's what I was saying. It doesn't seem to use a different appearance ID, because Silvershell Leggings don't show up in the addon for me, when I manually find it in the appearance tab it does not show as learned, and I have the Bonelink Legplates (the item it shares a look with) learned on my mail characters.

- - - Updated - - -

List of 1.12 changes
    Nice work!
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hey, they nerfed the first boss of Blackwing Lair - the Destroy Egg ability is now instant cast! Killed it in 45 seconds.

Oh hey, they nerfed the first boss of Blackwing Lair - the Destroy Egg ability is now instant cast! Killed it in 45 seconds.
    Wait...seriously? Great news then. There's a few toons of mine that I was having some issues with getting the encounter to actually clear so this will make it a lot easier.

Just tested, yup was able to get about half the room done before adds spawned (forgot what button was egg destroyer for a few lol)

While it knocked off some decent time (time I spent getting lockboxes from mobs in there), it's always fun to loot Nefarian see 12 pieces of loot and not a single thing you need. /s Well other than BoE's.

By the way, does a list of BoE's dropping from the bosses helping any? Can't remember if Vanilla had any specific to bosses (like green's/blue's)
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-06-13 at 09:53 PM.

Yea, that's what I was saying. It doesn't seem to use a different appearance ID, because Silvershell Leggings don't show up in the addon for me, when I manually find it in the appearance tab it does not show as learned, and I have the Bonelink Legplates (the item it shares a look with) learned on my mail characters.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice work!
    Wait, are you saying I can equip the mail version on a mail character and get the plate variant? (That'd save me like 60k gold)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a tad sad since I went through that hell to get the full set and finish that place off...asshole blizzard

I'm a tad sad since I went through that hell to get the full set and finish that place off...asshole blizzard
    Yeah, but now you can do other toons too :P I had my main done now I might just do the rest since it's easier.

Wonder if they fixed Blackrock and Hellfire.

Like the addon, as a small suggestion, if you can add a version number onto the rar file that would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Yeah, but now you can do other toons too :P I had my main done now I might just do the rest since it's easier.

Wonder if they fixed Blackrock and Hellfire.
    Can only hope, right? I love that they're giving a fuck about us transmoggers now lol

Can only hope, right? I love that they're giving a fuck about us transmoggers now lol
    Yeah after they added in the Collection UI and stated there's sets they want to go back and finish up it kind of gives us some kind of hope. Now they just need to add pets to the rest of the raids so they'll have more incentive to fix them :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Wait, are you saying I can equip the mail version on a mail character and get the plate variant? (That'd save me like 60k gold)
    No, sadly not. All I meant was that the addon got confused.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, does a list of BoE's dropping from the bosses helping any? Can't remember if Vanilla had any specific to bosses (like green's/blue's)
    I don't believe so. I think it's just BoE world drops, but with a higher chance of rare recipes like Lionheart Helm. Some bosses have an extra bag with gems, that's about it.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Yeah after they added in the Collection UI and stated there's sets they want to go back and finish up it kind of gives us some kind of hope. Now they just need to add pets to the rest of the raids so they'll have more incentive to fix them :P
    IDK they fucked up bad with warrior ICC set, fucking put our heroic boots on a boss that is a random spawn from violet hold with a once a day lockout. Talk about a dick move.

IDK they fucked up bad with warrior ICC set, fucking put our heroic boots on a boss that is a random spawn from violet hold with a once a day lockout. Talk about a dick move.
    That was done before the Collection UI though. Probably just odd coincidence and just where they decided to put a model in at the time without thinking about the ICC set.