Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Are you saying that the Deputy Solicitor General for the Justice Department, Michael Dreeben, is insignificant or an intern?
    I stand corrected that ONE person of note is not a violently dedicated supporter of the left. However, the fact remains, it's COMPLETELY inappropriate to hire these partisans. It's akin to being tried by a jury of your accusers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Who's the noob, kiddo?

Also curious how claiming you are "mega left" contradicts "you + independent = imaginary number"

End of the day, you just come across as disingenuous every time you argue anything and it's tiring.

But to be on topic here - who cares if a friend of Trump said he's thinking about firing Meuller? Trump will do what Trump does, and until he does it, we're wasting time spazzing about a rumor that shouldn't even be a blip on the radar. I'd be much happier if the media was busting their butts to find out what's going on with the hot mess that is the AHCA.
    Look, if you are on a burner account, I have no way of knowing that. But you got like 6 posts, and you are claiming to know all my politics that I have been discussing here for YEARS.

I'm not going to bother discussing the rest of the post. You don't seem interested in anything but flaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I stand corrected that ONE person of note is not a violently dedicated supporter of the left.
    You've actually not established that for a single person. Care to start?

However, the fact remains, it's COMPLETELY inappropriate to hire these partisans.
    Who would you suggest? It's nigh impossible to find folks in Washington who haven't donated to politicians on one side or the other.

Beyond the simple donations, do you have any evidence to suggest that they're partisan? Were Republicans and "totally independents" not just praising Mueller when he was appointed weeks ago?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...sensus/527133/
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.5685891eff51
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN18E03D

Again, Republicans were falling over themselves to praise Mueller personally. What has changed over the past few weeks, other than the fact that the news broke that Mueller may be investigating Trump now?

You've actually not established that for a single person. Care to start?

Who would you suggest? It's nigh impossible to find folks in Washington who haven't donated to politicians on one side or the other.

Beyond the simple donations, do you have any evidence to suggest that they're partisan? Were Republicans and "totally independents" not just praising Mueller when he was appointed weeks ago?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...sensus/527133/
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.5685891eff51
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN18E03D

Again, Republicans were falling over themselves to praise Mueller personally. What has changed over the past few weeks, other than the fact that the news broke that Mueller may be investigating Trump now?
    I linked you a half dozen links showing these people are hard core DNC donors, who were giving the maximum allowed donation anywhere and everywhere a DNC election was occurring. If you refuse to read the articles, I can't force you.

All whataboutisms aside, it's inappropriate for ANYONE from EITHER side, to have these partisan backgrounds.

Also, WTF is the point of this investigation, now that we know collusion is fake news? Were the Mediacrats behaving in an honorable and fair manner, this new fake investigation would already be halted. Who knew the FBI investigation was fake, when this Mueller was appointed? Really, who knew what when is a really good question right about now. There should be an accounting of those in the Mediacrat party who spoke publicly about a fake investigation, while knowing it was fake.

7+ Year Old Account
    I linked you a half dozen links showing these people are hard core DNC donors, who were giving the maximum allowed donation anywhere and everywhere a DNC election was occurring. If you refuse to read the articles, I can't force you.

All whataboutisms aside, it's inappropriate for ANYONE from EITHER side, to have these partisan backgrounds.

Also, WTF is the point of this investigation, now that we know collusion is fake news? Were the Mediacrats behaving in an honorable and fair manner, this new fake investigation would already be halted. Who knew the FBI investigation was fake, when this Mueller was appointed? Really, who knew what when is a really good question right about now. There should be an accounting of those in the Mediacrat party who spoke publicly about a fake investigation, while knowing it was fake.
    What fake investigation? Again, either by ignorance, lack of ability, or stubborness, you're unable to see the difference between Trump and his campaign.

So are you stupid, lying, or delusional? Which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    What fake investigation? Again, either by ignorance, lack of ability, or stubborness, you're unable to see the difference between Trump and his campaign.

So are you stupid, lying, or delusional? Which is it?

Donald J. Trump has never been under FBI investigation for collusion with the Russians. That is a lie perpetrated by the Mediacrat party, in an effort to slow his agenda, and drive ratings.

Also, I never insulted any of you, or called any of you names. Why not keep it civil, instead? Don't you know that your argument is made weaker, not stronger, when you resort to incivility?

15+ Year Old Account

Donald J. Trump has never been under FBI investigation for collusion with the Russians. That is a lie perpetrated by the Mediacrat party, in an effort to slow his agenda, and drive ratings.

Also, I never insulted any of you, or called any of you names. Why not keep it civil, instead? Don't you know that your argument is made weaker, not stronger, when you resort to incivility?
    Donald Trump isn't included in the investigation of his presidential campaign? His own namesake is on the investigation's letterhead, and with the firing of Comey, makes it an even stronger chance he is being investigated currently, hence the hiring of one of the most experienced RICO prosecutors onto the special counsel.

Again, donations aren't proof of "EXTREME PARTISANSHIP", that's a bullshit and dishonest argument. If you can't back it up, then retract. Otherwise you're making unfounded assertions without providing any evidence to support them.

In Washington, that's a complete impossibility. There will always be connections to one side or the other, and to think otherwise is foolish.

Also, WTF is the point of this investigation, now that we know collusion is fake news?
    It's not, that investigation is still ongoing. It has not concluded, despite your efforts to muddy the waters.

Who knew the FBI investigation was fake, when this Mueller was appointed?
    Fucking what? Going to need some serious sauce for that.

There should be an accounting of those in the Mediacrat party who spoke publicly about a fake investigation, while knowing it was fake.
    Cool, then tell Trump to sue them and prove that in court.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    My most likely outcome of all this is that Donald Trump will remain President and the establishment sycophants will have succeeded in neutering him throughout his Presidency with this farce. Mueller and crew will do enough to keep a civil war at bay. At best, Trump will be an ineffective President that hopefully provides America a wake up call on both sides.

Still not Hillary or BO... so winning.
    An excellent possible outcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    So now got Trump supporters claiming to be left wing? lol

Conservative and Republican Media guy / writer Rick Wilson went on the greatest twitter rant in the history of man to call this shit out. It's glorious.

The thing is, we all know EXACTLY who and what he is talking about. Trumpkins (common online alternative is 'clickservatives'), this is what actual conservatives think of you. MAGA Mouthbreathers (something else Rick used) and deplorable knuckledraggers too.

Also by the way... Trump's "Generalissimo act"... brilliant. We gotta use that. It captures it perfect. That's exactly what the Moscow Mule is doing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    That's exactly what the Moscow Mule is doing.
    The funny thing about this is the warnings that were coming from Russian Journalists (by that i mean the ones who get killed) were that America was becoming like Russia.

Also Trumpkin MAGA Mouthbreathers, since you're an uneducated lot, this is what Juche is.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...dprk/juche.htm

"Trump Juche is real conservatism" is so, so, so perfect. This is why Rick Wilson is Rick Wilson. He perfectly captures how our loser President and his supporters think and act.

There may not have been an investigation against Trump personally at the time he asked Comey, but his campaign and people working for Trump certainly were.

Trump is under investigation now in any case. The questions which Comey referred to Mueller as having to find the answers for can't be answered without investigating Trump.

I know people play for their team. We had lots of people on Team Republican ignoring all of the bad stuff about Trump just so they could get a win against Democrats. It's time for that shit to stop. He's a terrible president and he's harming the country. It's time for Trump supporters to start caring about the country instead of wanting to win for their team.
    Last edited by Blur4stuff; 2017-06-13 at 10:18 PM.

Look, if you are on a burner account, I have no way of knowing that. But you got like 6 posts, and you are claiming to know all my politics that I have been discussing here for YEARS.

I'm not going to bother discussing the rest of the post. You don't seem interested in anything but flaming.
    C'mon man, post count is literally right. there. 6 is a tad inaccurate. I realize the point you're trying to make but you argue about precision of words so fair is fair.

If want to take me calling out a clear as day issue with how you argue on the forums as flaming, that's on you. But perhaps take it as a point to reflect on and consider how genuine you're being rather than assume I'm just trying to cause chaos.

And like I said, the whole argument here is silly because until someone official says "Trump may fire Meuller", there is no story here.

And I get you really want to tear down Meuller, but even if your position was remotely accurate, it would still be a terribly bad move on Trump's part to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    C'mon man, post count is literally right. there. 6 is a tad inaccurate. I realize the point you're trying to make but you argue about precision of words so fair is fair.

If want to take me calling out a clear as day issue with how you argue on the forums as flaming, that's on you. But perhaps take it as a point to reflect on and consider how genuine you're being rather than assume I'm just trying to cause chaos.

And like I said, the whole argument here is silly because until someone official says "Trump may fire Meuller", there is no story here.

And I get you really want to tear down Meuller, but even if your position was remotely accurate, it would still be a terribly bad move on Trump's part to do it.
    Trump CAN'T fire Mueller. So this whole thread is pointless. L2 gubment.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, donations aren't proof of "EXTREME PARTISANSHIP", that's a bullshit and dishonest argument. If you can't back it up, then retract. Otherwise you're making unfounded assertions without providing any evidence to support them.

In Washington, that's a complete impossibility. There will always be connections to one side or the other, and to think otherwise is foolish.

It's not, that investigation is still ongoing. It has not concluded, despite your efforts to muddy the waters.

Fucking what? Going to need some serious sauce for that.

Cool, then tell Trump to sue them and prove that in court.
    You don't think donating tens of thousands of dollars to one party shows partisanship? WOW.

Why call my honestly in to question, simply because we disagree. Is it really appropriate behavior of a moderator, to go around name calling and flaming? It seems to me it would not be.

There are any number of career people who don't donate tens of thousands of dollars to political parties. A lot of people don't donate shit ever.

I meant the FBI collusion investigation that factually does not exist. If Comey, who showed great animus towards Trump, can't find a single shred of evidence, that would allow him to start an investigation, how can anyone say there even is anything to investigate?

Source for there factually not being an investigation in to Trump/Russian collusion:

I think there will be legal action. The committees keep records that can be subpoenaed. If a committee member is found to be publicly discussing an investigation, that they know does not exist, that is slander and actionable.

You don't think donating tens of thousands of dollars to one party shows partisanship? WOW.
    Given the money those folks have, nope. I think it shows their political leanings, but you'll need more than just that one data point to indicate that.

Why call my honestly in to question, simply because we disagree. Is it really appropriate behavior of a moderator, to go around name calling and flaming? It seems to me it would not be.
    I'm not name calling or flaming, stop taking everything as a personal attack.

There are any number of career people who don't donate tens of thousands of dollars to political parties. A lot of people don't donate shit ever.
    Possibly, but who are they? Are the qualified to be working at this level? I don't know, that's why I'm asking. You seem to know.

I meant the FBI collusion investigation that factually does not exist. If Comey, who showed great animus towards Trump, can't find a single shred of evidence, that would allow him to start an investigation, how can anyone say there even is anything to investigate?
    I...what? Great animus? I see you're towing the Trump line.

Source for there factually not being an investigation in to Trump/Russian collusion:

That's Trump, specifically. Not his broader campaign, nor members of his campaign (which we know ARE under investigation related to their connections to Russia).

I think there will be legal action. The committees keep records that can be subpoenaed. If a committee member is found to be publicly discussing an investigation, that they know does not exist, that is slander and actionable.
    I don't know if that falls under slander, but it's definitely improper. I'm all for it though. If members of the committee are breaking the law or any rules, by all means they deserve to be discovered and the appropriate action taken.

But I find that to be a long, faraway, distant, way off, matter of importance compared to Russia fucking with our free elections and possibly compromising members of the Trump campaign.

Trump CAN'T fire Mueller. So this whole thread is pointless. L2 gubment.
    Look, it's not as if this hasn't happened before. You tell the guy who can fire Mueller to do it, and if he doesn't then you fire them or have them resign and go down the list until you find someone that will. Bork 2.0.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Look, it's not as if this hasn't happened before. You tell the guy who can fire Mueller to do it, and if he doesn't then you fire them or have them resign and go down the list until you find someone that will. Bork 2.0.
    Oh won't someone rid me of that meddlesome priest!

Oh won't someone rid me of that meddlesome priest!
    Hey now, he just wants that priest to go on a nice vacation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I hope he does. Dig that hole deeper Donny boy.
    First land trade connection to China dug by the Trump Administration