Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    I agree it's better to have a bodyguard that is either on demand or gives you a buff and doesn't follow you around, but which one is the worst for missions (so i won't miss them that much in my remaining 6 champions)
    Bodyguard followers and their mission traits are:

Kanrethad - +15% vs Spells
    Lulubelle - Chance to generate imps
    Eredar Twins - +15% when accompanied by imps
    Ritsynn - +15% when accompanied by acolytes

Ritsynn and Kanrethad's traits are quite nice and come into effect relatively often. Twins and Lulubelle's traits are more or less garbage imo.

So if you have Lulubelle or Twins in your roster, I'd say use them as your bodyguard. That said, they are 2/3 of the demonology followers, and you likely only have one or the other active, so keep in mind that if you equip them with all bodyguard items, you'll only have 1 demonology follower who is actually good at missions.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cerenitie
    Shyara

Quote Originally Posted by Delia View Post
    Bodyguard followers and their mission traits are:

Kanrethad - +15% vs Spells
    Lulubelle - Chance to generate imps
    Eredar Twins - +15% when accompanied by imps
    Ritsynn - +15% when accompanied by acolytes

Ritsynn and Kanrethad's traits are quite nice and come into effect relatively often. Twins and Lulubelle's traits are more or less garbage imo.

So if you have Lulubelle or Twins in your roster, I'd say use them as your bodyguard. That said, they are 2/3 of the demonology followers, and you likely only have one or the other active, so keep in mind that if you equip them with all bodyguard items, you'll only have 1 demonology follower who is actually good at missions.
    Yeah I only have twins active out of those 2, if I used twins I'd have 2 destro, 2 afli, 1 demo and meatball, that would work wouldn't it?
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Delia View Post
    I use Kira for 1 reason, and 1 reason only. The healthstones she generates can be used to keep Fel Guard Brutes alive
    Using Kira for the purpose of keeping the Felguard Brutes alive is a good reason. I tried that with three Harvesters and just have up after a while. I am able to run three to five missions at all times while getting 100% bonus on the ones that usually matter.

The Twins passive is meh but useable. Lulu and Zinnin are way outside of useful to me.

Since I try to run 2/2/2, Kira and Jubeka are the ones I swap around. Jubeka is very good for right now with the three day missions. I get 50% reduced time from Jubeka alone.