Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Do we know how much ap the end wing token will give? Maybe like the mythic+ token depending what level keystone you've used but those calculations factored in?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Yeah, that's dumb too. If you don't enjoy doing something, why do it? WoW isn't a job, it's supposed to be fun.
    That's a really naive way to see it.

Some people enjoy mythic raiding, and being the best they can be. But to do that, they have to do some things they don't like.

I like having a clean kitchen when I'm cooking, I don't like cleaning the kitchen, but to get the thing I like, I have to do something I don't like.

Understand better now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    People who commit to Mythic raids know what they're in for. Stop whining.
    Yes raiding mythics, not LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    Do we know how much ap the end wing token will give? Maybe like the mythic+ token depending what level keystone you've used but those calculations factored in?
    18mil for all, so still worth doing the single boss lfr for aps and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Some people enjoy mythic raiding, and being the best they can be. But to do that, they have to do some things they don't like.
    Blizzard devs abuse the shit out of those kind of people in Legion.

Who cares, LFR is on its last leg any way.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grobovshik View Post
    Nah, they just don't cater to that small group of people anymore because catering to those people is detrimental to the health of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Yes raiding mythics, not LFR.
    No. If you raid mythic and want to be competitive enough to do lfr, you are fully aware you'll have to do things you don't enjoy to make your character the strongest it can be.

If you go into mythic raiding without knowing that, you're extremely naive/stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

So what? They can stop at any point, it's cost vs reward, as soon as the cost isn't worth the reward, bail.

What kind of bullshit is this?
    They are obviously playing the game for the mythic raids not mythic and LFR or as it is now: Mythic, HC, normal, LFR, WQs and as many mythic+ as you can possibly do each week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Like when raiders felt forced to run mythic+ in order to be up to "tune" for mythic nighthold, since the raid was tuned around everyone in raid being at max AP before 7.2 hit. You mean that kind of forced?
    Noone is forced and only sillies like you make a deal of it.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Nah, they just don't cater to that small group of people anymore because catering to those people is detrimental to the health of the game.
    World of Diablocraft isnt healthy either.

18mil for all, so still worth doing the single boss lfr for aps and such.
    Yeah will definitely keep an eye out for Rift of Aln/Betrayer's Rise CTA satchels. Will be a lovely chunk of AP & gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    How do you feel about the change made in patch 7.2.5 where LFR no longer drops AP tokens, but rather gives one AP token at the end of the wing?

My Opinion:

Personally its a relief.

As someone who raids heroic+, i'd rather not be forced to go into LFR to maximize my AP gains for the week.
    AP is just being moved around not removed. You also don't do heroic +. Why link your character and so blatantly lie. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ds/legion-raid Zero mythic kills even on older stuff.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    What kind of bullshit is this?
    They are obviously playing the game for the mythic raids not mythic and LFR or as it is now: Mythic, HC, normal, LFR, WQs and as many mythic+ as you can possibly do each week.
    You can mythic raid, and clear 10/10 without needing to do much outside of raids at all, it's a matter of wanting to mythic raid at a high level.

If you want to compete with other mythic guilds, rather than just complete 10/10, you have to expect that you would need to get every little bit out of content that you can. Come on man >.>

I raid mythic but I do lfr mostly for stacking blp and it was nice to get some ap along the way

I like having a clean kitchen when I'm cooking, I don't like cleaning the kitchen, but to get the thing I like, I have to do something I don't like.

Understand better now?
    Except that's a horrendous analogy. If you think comparing doing dishes to a video game makes sense, you need to reevaluate your relationship with said video game.

Think about this shit for a minute. That AP you would have gotten from bosses just goes poof. So you're no differently off than if they just left the AP boss drops in and you didn't do LFR. The idea that Blizzard needs to save players from doing things they don't want to do is just fucking idiotic.
    Beta Club Brosquad

World of Diablocraft isnt healthy either.
    Neither is being a manchild without a shred of self control.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Except that's a horrendous analogy. If you think comparing doing dishes to a video game makes sense, you need to reevaluate your relationship with said video game.

Think about this shit for a minute. That AP you would have gotten from bosses just goes poof. So you're no differently off than if they just left the AP boss drops in and you didn't do LFR. The idea that Blizzard needs to save players from doing things they don't want to do is just fucking idiotic.
    It makes perfect sense.

I love cooking, I love playing WoW.

In order to cook the way I like, I have to do something that I don't enjoy, that takes up my time (Cleaning it beforehand)
    In order to play the way I like, I have to do something that I don't enjoy, that takes up my time (Collect AP)

Both of which, are worth the downside.

Also, the most competitive mythic raiders don't do lfr for AP, sure they might do it, but it isn't for AP to remain competitive. It just isn't worth it.

In fact, with the new lfr changes, most top raiders aren't really even farming AP, most of Methods raiders are under 57 traits, and to get to 57 requires next to no farming, just playing the game often, doing a weekly cache, the high ap wqs etc. Playing what you want, doing what you enjoy whether it be raids/pvp/dungeons.

Except Legion massively increased the time commitment compared to previous expansions, so complaining about that is justified.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

It makes perfect sense.

I love cooking, I love playing WoW.

In order to cook the way I like, I have to do something that I don't enjoy, that takes up my time (Cleaning it beforehand)
    In order to play the way I like, I have to do something that I don't enjoy, that takes up my time (Collect AP)

Both of which, are worth the downside.

Also, the most competitive mythic raiders don't do lfr for AP, sure they might do it, but it isn't for AP to remain competitive. It just isn't worth it.

In fact, with the new lfr changes, most top raiders aren't really even farming AP, most of Methods raiders are under 57 traits, and to get to 57 requires next to no farming, just playing the game often, doing a weekly cache, the high ap wqs etc. Playing what you want, doing what you enjoy whether it be raids/pvp/dungeons.
    So then what the fuck is your point? If someone came to you and said "hey I know you hate cleaning the kitchen, so now you can't anymore! Your kitchen will just be dirty forever!" How would the be a relief to you? Terrible analogy.
    Beta Club Brosquad