Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    pft, i want Ulduar timewalking more than ICC - im sure a lot of ppl would end up liking it more too

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Dragon Soul timewalking, so now you can all see that Spine is the worst fight ever to be designed.
    As someone who did heroic Spine when it was current.... FU that piece of shit!XD
    WTB more mages with legendary or other max burst classes just to get those damm scales off.
    Only to see em get to 2% before the resealed again...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    pft, i want Ulduar timewalking more than ICC - im sure a lot of ppl would end up liking it more too
    Ulduar was a great raid.
    i felt the ways of enabling hardmodes was allot of fun aswell!
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

- Ulduar was far superior to ICC.

- Naxx40 Timewalking would've been great but we essentially got that already in WotLK so that's bit busted.

- Vanilla raids overall are a bit problematic since up to Naxx40 all had some resistance fights which are terrible without the resistance requirements (well, arguable terrible even with). This is especially acute in AQ40 which already doesn't have many bosses and Huhuran is pure resistance fight.

- AQ20 might actually be a good one?

- WoD raids are way too recent

- So is Siege of Fucking Fourteen Months of Orgrimmar.

For Wrath, the only correct answer is TotC Timewalking, with an option to run ToGC afterwards. "You want to talk about how amazing Wrath was? Enjoy your one-room raid." For the record, I loved Wrath and didn't much mind TotC
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am kind of expecting BT Timewalking to bomb and require nerfs to mechanics.
    I am assuming we're not going to have to farm Hearts of Darkness to craft shadow resistance gear for Mother Shahraz, so there's at least one encounter that'll need substantial changes to the level 70 version.

I can't remember if we put fire resistance gear on druids for the Flames of Azzinoth - or shadow resistance on the warlock tank - for Illidan.

Quote Originally Posted by Pogonotrope View Post
    I am assuming we're not going to have to farm Hearts of Darkness to craft shadow resistance gear for Mother Shahraz, so there's at least one encounter that'll need substantial changes to the level 70 version.

I can't remember if we put fire resistance gear on druids for the Flames of Azzinoth - or shadow resistance on the warlock tank - for Illidan.
    I know lock tanks needed shadow resist back in like 2.1 or 2.2. My lock never tanked it though so I couldn't say for certain if it ever changed.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

if black temple works well im sure they will.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am kind of expecting BT Timewalking to bomb and require nerfs to mechanics.
    They already said that they wont be nerfing it. They said suck it up and do the mechanics, and you have to form a premade raid (which is fantastic). I love the fact that its not a queuable face roll, which it should never be.

- - - Updated - - -

On that note, i would love to see Ulduar time walking, what an absolutely fantastic, fun raid

Urgh Icecrown Citadel was so dull. If they're giving one WotLK raid the TW treatment then surely it has to be Ulduar? Beloved by everyone

Vanilla NAX with full loot table plz.. . i'm looking at you corrupted ashbringer.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

My gripe with timewalking dungeons and raids is that due to overall gameplay changes and scaling mechanics they don't even remotely resemble the feeling of these old raids.

Black Temple was also mana and threat management, stopcast-healing, tank avoidance/mitigation actually matter otherwise insta-kill, a lot less addon customization, heavily specialized but diverse classes/specs, and so on... some of it was pesky but that's just how it was.

If they made a WotLK timewalking raid it should not be ICC but Ulduar because the latter still is one of the best raids of all time and it was one of the few that made hunting achievements cloaked as hard modes actually fun and rewarding by giving better loot, really tough challenges and prestige within the community. IMO a lot superiour model to current Normal-Heroic-Mythic model. The only really 'cool' thing about ICC was the Lich King encounter, IMO.
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain