Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I'm not sure how Tennisace keeps getting away with these tabloid/fake outrage threads.
    Because we keep entertaining them. lol
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Surely not Dexterity!

10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Surely not Dexterity!
    You NEVER level dex. at least don't tell any1 if u do.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    Umm, no it isnt. Try body fat percentage determined by skin calipers or DEXA scans.

Do some homework next time before you post more of this bullshit.
    Isn't the water test a much better test than these?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I'm not sure how Tennisace keeps getting away with these tabloid/fake outrage threads.
    This was the top news story on reddit and also featured heavily on CNN and other major news websites. I don't appreciate your accusations.

15+ Year Old Account
    I saw this article on reddit and knew tennisface would be all over it.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    It's understandable though, all anime fans are creeps and basement dwellers.
    Wow.

@Video Games this guy is calling you out.
    Last edited by Tennis; 2017-06-14 at 02:30 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I challenge you all to a funnel cake eating contest. Ready, set go!!

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Welp when a Zombie apocalypse happens they'll get a good feast on in USA.
    Fat people will probably be better off tbh, zombies are slow anyway, and fat people have excess nutreants to survive when food grows scarse.

You know assuming they arn't so fat they can't out run a zombie.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    It's understandable though, all anime fans are creeps and basement dwellers.
    i am not, dood.

Obviously Tennisace is morbidly obese and hates himself which is why he always posts these threads about fatties being bad as a way to distance himself from his problem as well as take on the persona of a healthy adult. Thats why he never posts a picture of himself.

Deleted
    Well I'm 192lbs and 6.2ft with only 12% fat on my body, and bmi counts me as overweight. I'd like to have a word with him and my F!#KING BLACK KARATE BELT

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Obviously Tennisace is morbidly obese and hates himself which is why he always posts these threads about fatties being bad as a way to distance himself from his problem as well as take on the persona of a healthy adult. Thats why he never posts a picture of himself.
    Nice dude. You flame me out of the blue because I support healthy living and am against obesity. Even worse is that you fabricate your own reality and make false claims against me. 98%+ of this forum hasn't posted a photo.

How do we really know if Americans just aren't very muscular and that's why their BMI is so messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Fat people will probably be better off tbh, zombies are slow anyway, and fat people have excess nutreants to survive when food grows scarse.

You know assuming they arn't so fat they can't out run a zombie.
    Gotta ask yourself if a zombie is chasing a person who do you think will most likely survive, a fat person or non fat person?

Quote Originally Posted by GutsAP View Post
    How do we really know if Americans just aren't very muscular and that's why their BMI is so messed up.

Because everyone in the US is consuming soda and burgers all the time. Haven't you seen it on TV? Also they are far ahead when it comes to type 2 diabetes.
    US is pretty much screwed health wise. Diabetes, obesity, no health insurance. Bingo.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Gotta ask yourself if a zombie is chasing a person who do you think will most likely survive, a fat person or non fat person?
    Depends on how fat tho, most kinds of zombies are slow as shit your average fat guy who while fat isn't physically handicapped will be able to out run them while still having a store for when food is scarce.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Nice dude. You flame me out of the blue because I support healthy living and am against obesity. Even worse is that you fabricate your own reality and make false claims against me. 98%+ of this forum hasn't posted a photo.
    I know u irl. Your eyes arent blue.

Deleted
    What if this one-third of the world population all stood on one side of our flat earth?

Could we flip this blue thing we live on around?

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/12/health...udy/index.html

How do you feel about this? Are you obese? Overweight? Slim?

As the good Doctor says, most interventions don't seem to be working well so isn't it clear that we must do more?
    I'm really disappointed in our politicians and their feckless behaviour. Seriously, take the hit and do what's right for your country.
    http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/ - world population has 7.5 billion. So how can we have 2 billion people being overweight with the US having 13% of its population (children and young adults, not minding adults obviously) as obese?

2 billion vs 7.5 is like really a lot and nothing those numbers in those reports explain this to me.

I mean just take asians. Are people generally obese there? Are african people?
    Is it a problem? yeah ofcourse it is. Do government need to come with a solution? Yeah ofcourse they could. Sugar tax? Cheaper veggies? More expensive meat? Ban on fishfood for a certain amount of time? (we are cleaning out the oceans of fish)
    Last edited by Vaelorian; 2017-06-14 at 09:47 AM.