How to get old Elite transmog?

Trying to find this mace for transmog:

Warmongering Gladiator's Gavel
    Warlords Season 3 Elite
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=126791/w...gavel#see-also

I can buy the regular version (non Elite) at the Stromshield city from the GLadiator vendor. But i need the Elite one - it's a different color (purple).
    Tried the Ashran - but you can't even communicate to the quartermaster.

So how do old PvP transmog things work now? (my current 3v3 Rating is above 2400)

You need to have the corresponding season elite rating
    If you want Warlords S3 elite gear,you need to have had elite rating back in Warlords S3

Pretty annoying,given that anyone can come back in the future to get mythic gear,which is the equivalent to PvP elite,but it's how it works sadly

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    You need to have the corresponding season elite rating
    If you want Warlords S3 elite gear,you need to have had elite rating back in Warlords S3

Pretty annoying,given that anyone can come back in the future to get mythic gear,which is the equivalent to PvP elite,but it's how it works sadly
    Let us remain special with our unique titles and gear. You're not entitled to it. STOP.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Let us remain special with our unique titles and gear. You're not entitled to it. STOP.
    They should make some pve equivalent to that pvp gear. Something like pandaria challenge mode set.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post

Dude,I'm fine with exclusive shit,actually I love exclusive shit.
    I'm just saying,if elite is exclusive,then mythic should be exclusive
    Or if Mythic is non-exclusive,elite shouldn't be exclusive

Exclusive shit is nice,but things should be equal is what I mean,no need to get aggressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post
    Trying to find this mace for transmog:

Warmongering Gladiator's Gavel
    Warlords Season 3 Elite
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=126791/w...gavel#see-also

I can buy the regular version (non Elite) at the Stromshield city from the GLadiator vendor. But i need the Elite one - it's a different color (purple).
    Tried the Ashran - but you can't even communicate to the quartermaster.

So how do old PvP transmog things work now? (my current 3v3 Rating is above 2400)
    Sadly unless you had the whole set during the season you can't get it.

Legion has the same gear for 2 seasons (?) So getting 2k in one of them allows you to get the elite set at the end of the season via marks of honor.

Pretty annoying as I had S9 elite and some other bits and blizzard wont restore them for me and i'm missing a load of other bits.
    Still got my S10-Warlords S1 Elite sets though (apart from S14 and 9 that I lost through transfering)

Where can I read PvP players' opinion on RBG rating giving vanilla honor titles and access to HW gear?

Exclusive shit is nice,but things should be equal is what I mean,no need to get aggressive
    Makes scene.

Also, i dont care for the title. I just want that Elite transmog because its color matches my armor. That is all.

Not even asking for a special Illusion enchant.

Quote Originally Posted by Exephia View Post
    Legion has the same gear for 2 seasons (?) So getting 2k in one of them allows you to get the elite set at the end of the season via marks of honor.
    I have full Legion S3 Elite set. Only thing is - there are no weapon models. And the new Illusion enchant sucks balls.
    Last edited by Korban; 2017-06-14 at 03:57 AM.

Mythic gear is far easier to get. What are you even talking about