Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Invasions not available til 110 now

Fuck alts again right

I just noticed this too.

Looks like a bug
    https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/statu...82102839066626
    Last edited by Tock20; 2017-06-14 at 12:37 AM.

I thought this was intended and i was pissed as fuck but seeing that tweet gives me hope that blizz hasnt removed possibly the best way to level up in legion!

Well, I just tested and even with full heirloom gear I'm getting the same or a little bit less xp from invasions than I did prior to 7.2.5. So that's...cool.

Quote Originally Posted by deathgrinder View Post
    Fuck alts again right
    It's a bug. Get a god damn grip. It isn't even the first time it has happened and yet you people always flip the fuck out over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Well, I just tested and even with full heirloom gear I'm getting the same or a little bit less xp from invasions than I did prior to 7.2.5. So that's...cool.
    maybe wait until they're not bugged?

same happened with 7.2, not intended, like they literally said these are a leveling path if you want, i doubt they would go against their word on such a big thing without saying anything

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    It's a bug. Get a god damn grip. It isn't even the first time it has happened and yet you people always flip the fuck out over it.
    ye why flip over something that was on ptr for past 3 months

its not like a customer would like to have fully operating product - those entitled customers

15+ Year Old Account
    Jus spent over 480k upgrading heirlooms so glad its a bug
    Current Rig
    Intel i5 3570K | Corsair H100 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | R9 390 8GB | G.Skill 16GB | Intel 520 Series 180GB | 8TB in HDDs
    Seasonic X-760 760W | 27" U2711 Dell | Corsair 600T | Logitech Z506 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by Meebo View Post
    Jus spent over 480k upgrading heirlooms so glad its a bug
    lol why? "omfg you will need to do 1 less invasion per char, so worth it"

15+ Year Old Account
    Cause I had the gold to spare and wanted to
    Current Rig
    Intel i5 3570K | Corsair H100 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | R9 390 8GB | G.Skill 16GB | Intel 520 Series 180GB | 8TB in HDDs
    Seasonic X-760 760W | 27" U2711 Dell | Corsair 600T | Logitech Z506 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Scared me there for a second. Can't imagine leveling alts 100-110 any other way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    lol why? "omfg you will need to do 1 less invasion per char, so worth it"
    One less? With full heirlooms you get at least 50% more exp, you would only need to do half as many invasions. And maybe he doesn't want to wait for invasions, and just do them if they happen to be up while he's leveling? Not to mention, for some people, 500k is chump change. Worth is all relative.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    One less? With full heirlooms you get at least 50% more exp, you would only need to do half as many invasions. And maybe he doesn't want to wait for invasions, and just do them if they happen to be up while he's leveling? Not to mention, for some people, 500k is chump change. Worth is all relative.
    500k is still 40-80$

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    500k is still 40-80$
    Or a few hours playing the AH. The 2 million spider mount is 320$ by current token prices, and people buy it.

Here's what you do, you only upgrade cloth looms, since all classes can use cloth. So in the end, all you have to do is upgrade 6 heirlooms to use on any class, which is 30k or 6k timewalking badges. And the more alts you have to level up, the better, so totally worth using heirlooms.

That is, if you plan to only level by leeching invasions.

Jesus, alarmist much? How about waiting to see if its an intentional move or a bug first?

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    50% more XP means 150% xp, so you'd need to do 1/3 less (i.e. 2 for every 3 you have to do without heirlooms), not half the old number. That would require +100% xp.