View Poll Results: If you could genetically modify your self what would you do?

Voters
78. This poll is closed
  • Change my skin color.

2 2.56%
  • Grow wings.

14 17.95%
  • Grow extra arms.

2 2.56%
  • Intergrate cybornetic implants.

60 76.92%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Second penis grown from my forehead.

Also it would be super tough and incased in bone that's harder than steel so that I can use it as a weapon in combat.

I also want to grow six breasts that run down my torso and have little mouths instead of nipples.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-06-14 at 10:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd become a futanari

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    I'd become a futanari
    Why did I google that at work...

I'd like to be;

- A few inches taller, I'm 6" but that's pretty short around the work place & friend group.
    - Change my eye colour to green because why tf not
    - Probably speed up my metabolism a bit
    - Grow a better beard, dunno why I didn't put that at number 1...

That's it really, don't want to be a robot or anything, just slight improvements!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd become a futanari
    It's only good if you look exactly like you came out of an anime. If you're just gonna be a tranny, then its meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    It's only good if you look exactly like you came out of an anime. If you're just gonna be a tranny, then its meh.
    I want both genitalia

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    If you could genetically modify your self what would you do?

I'd say upgraded lung function, maybe improve my processing speed, maybe the ability to manipulate my cells with mind.
    On the humble, more "realistic" end, I would improve my cardiovascular functions and recalibrate my immune system.

Looking a bit further, I would design some mechanism to protect my telomeres.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teraparte View Post
    Me too. You are probably aware how Kurzweil in his book ''The Singularity is Near'' put the singularity at some point in the near future 2040-something (if I remember correctly). Even if it was 2060 or 2070, it seems like wishful thinking. It's been a long while since I have read that book, but he's such an optimist and as cool as it would be I don't believe we're gonna get to that point in like 30 years. Read a great article a while back from some folks at MIT pretty much saying while we can theoretically get to a singularity, fat chance to see it within Kurzweil's time frame. Even if we did, fat chance regular folk like us getting it. Politicians and mega rich people would hoard it to hell and back... aint letting some people from a poor fam down in Mississippi live to like to 200
    Handing out life extensions at our present maturity towards the planet and its resources would be a collective suicide.

Let's see.. 6 inches taller, 3 inches longer, 2-3x Metabolism... No hair growth on any part of my body besides some peach fuzz on my head.. About all I can really think of at the moment. Ah and fix my eyes to where I don't need glasses!
    Last edited by Katsutomai; 2017-06-14 at 12:54 PM.

Deleted
    I'd deep sequence myself, identify all known mutations in protooncogenes or other dangerous crap and cas9 that shit out of my germline. It's too late for me, but at least any additional offspring beyond this point would have +5 cancer resistance. I'd also reintroduce the whatever gene it was that hominins lost that is responsible for penile spines, so my sons have proper penile spines. None of those pathetic spikeless cocks modern humans have.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Id get new Knees and a artificial spine. Maby ankles i fucked those up in the army.
    be thankful, you got a reason to collect disability. no need to work.

some of us are entirely uninjured for the most part(idk if my mental state can be classed as a disability, but it sure feels like it.)

Eye implants that would allow me to see in the dark as well as zoom in an out. I wouldn't want to actually physically remove my eyes, but any technologies or even genes that could improve my vision to a level comparable to that of a bird I would gladly welcome.

A heart implant that would connect to a neural implant that would allow me to speed up and slow down my heartbeat on a whim.

An extension of life through the removal or addition of genes. Coupled with the regeneration abilities of an axolotl.

I'd become a futanari
    we could do that double link up that i was talking about with people earlier.

get a very long toungue
    hit & run posting lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    we could do that double link up that i was talking about with people earlier.
    As in both participants get each others penis inside them? If so sign me up

As in both participants get each others penis inside them? If so sign me up
    yep, exactly like that.

i said i wanted to become a futa too. i've thought of additional modifications since then. a 2ft tongue that retracts into the throat in a way that's not intrusive or annyoing, and highly increased flexibility.

so much could be done with that tongue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    yep, exactly like that.

i said i wanted to become a futa too. i've thought of additional modifications since then. a 2ft tongue that retracts into the throat in a way that's not intrusive or annyoing, and highly increased flexibility.

so much could be done with that tongue.
    I want a tail with a sheathed penile tip

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoweye View Post
    smaller penis.
    So - you want to be a girl?

For me - I'd want a better/faster metabolism so it wasn't so fkn easy to put on weight.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be taller. and I would likely increase my hand dexterity so I can play guitar better.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I want a tail with a sheathed penile tip
    oh, another good one.

i want the tongue because scents and tastes are like a fetish for me. if i could fit 2ft of taste receptors into someone's asshole, i'm having a happy day.

- - - Updated - - -

oh, i'd get the ability to regrow teeth, too.

This is one of those polls that needs checkboxes and not radio buttons :P
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    i would restore my ability to walk (nerve regen)