Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    They said they did not want to tell players becuase they were afraid they the changes would not be popular.
    It's not something they simply missed, they purposely withheld that information despit them saying they would never add such a feature.

It was a lie and nothing else. Just like this case, with the new legendaries dropping from old boxes.
    Yea, you are actually full of shit on this one. 100% so too. They stated they did not cover the scaling because they wanted true player feedback on the scaling that that wasn't contaminated by preconceived notions. For an idea of what that looks like, refer to any forum after a nerf is discussed. So please stop lying about how evil Blizzard is, it makes legitimate complaints hard to take seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinm View Post
    eu.battle . net/forums/de/wow/topic/17615703168?page=2#post-39

"How about the new legendary items? Can they be in the (old) caches?
    Last time it worked even tho everyone said it wouldnt."

Blue response:
    "No they cant be in there."
    People so desperate to demonize Blizzard they have to source a german CM from the EU forums. Quite literally top kek.
    Last edited by Serendipity_09; 2017-06-13 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou
    Also, Kodo is on fire. Bad Taurens! Fire bad for Kodo! Oh look it's dead now....oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    Blizzard, HOW DARE YOU! How dare you spend precious development time making a new, interesting feature and then turn around and try to make money off said development time. I AM ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING YOU EVER MAKE FOR FREE BECAUSE I BOUGHT THAT GAME THAT ONE TIME.
    Credit goes to Chris Hanel of The Daily Blink for the beautiful avatar picture.

15+ Year Old Account
    They said they did not want to tell players becuase they were afraid they the changes would not be popular.
    It's not something they simply missed, they purposely withheld that information despit them saying they would never add such a feature.

It was a lie and nothing else. Just like this case, with the new legendaries dropping from old boxes.
    No they didn't. That's exactly opposite of what happened.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...=151#post-3017

It should also be noted that this change was on the Patch 7.2 PTR (and has been since January). We didn’t communicate anything about it initially because we wanted to get testers’ raw and honest feedback about it when they encountered it themselves, rather than attempting to pre-empt or otherwise influence their opinions ahead of time. When that feedback never came, we assumed that meant it was an acceptable change – i.e., those who hadn’t noticed it weren’t bothered by it, and those who had noticed it thought it was fine. Clearly that was a false assumption, and we should have drawn attention to it later in the PTR cycle, so that we could have caught these issues before Patch 7.2 went live
    But continue make up shit about what Blizzard said.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    No they didn't. That's exactly opposite of what happened.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...=151#post-3017

But continue make up shit about what Blizzard said.
    Yet, they clearly stated just a few months befor that this was something they would never do.
    But if you won't call it lying then deliberately deceived players perhaps? It's just as bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yet, they clearly stated just a few months befor that this was something they would never do.
    But if you won't call it lying then deliberately deceived players perhaps? It's just as bad.
    They put tons of things on the PTR and wait for feedback. They only started announcing every change and asking for feedback after the 7.2 changes because obviously people must have their hand held in order to know what to test.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The said you can't get the new ones with nethershard not emmisary boxes.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Got both my new legendaries within 4 hours of the patch going live in Europe. Stocked Legionfall Resources (1600 total. 1k raw & 600 from missions), got the Legs. Few hours later, opened the Order Hall cache, & got the Ring.

Red face Buy Tramadol Online

Tramadol changes the reaction of brain towards the feeling of any sort of pain. Ultram Er tablets are prescribed by the physicians to treat chronic pain in human beings. Tramadols can treat various types of pains including acute postoperative pain, osteoarthritis, neuropathic pain and back pain. Diabetic neuropathy, migraine headache, fibromyalgia, and premature ejaculation are some other important uses of Tramadol. One can buy Tramadol online from any registered and legal website.

Buy Tramadol Online.

click here: buytramainus.com

click here: trama2pills.com

Are they 970 in ilvl?

Are all new legendarys at 970 already or is that gonna wait until ToS?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrilina
    Do we girls get an E.B.O.O.B.S. (Equipment-Based OverpOwered Best-in-Slot) number?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dithemoira312 View Post
    "playing the game" could mean many different things to many different people. If all I do is pet battle day in and day out, I am not going to get a legendary every week. So he's correct in saying that's not how it works, because it truly doesn't work like that.
    And why exactly do you need a legendary for playing pet battles day in day out?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    I do my emmissaries every day. I do broken shore quests. I do a few Mythic+ with mates. I don't raid every week because its boring doing the same raid over and over.

I have 2 legendaries. My /played at 110 is 15 days. My mates alt has 5 legendaries and he is at 4 days /played at 110.

Please explain Hentai lord.
    If you did raid every week (LFR, Normal, Hero), then you would have many more. That's what he means by playing the game.

And: What in the hell do you even need leggies for if you don't raid? I'm assuming your also not doing high m+ keys (15+). Is this just because they're orange and you wants them, you needs them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heallygood View Post
    According to this forum it's easy to get one every 2 weeks despite how many you've got if you just do the content.
    I must be doing something wrong. Farming for about 1.5 months now all emisaries, legionfall caches, mythic+ spam and all raids up to hc and no legendary drop. Still have just 2 MS legendaries since before 7.2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    I must be doing something wrong. Farming for about 1.5 months now all emisaries, legionfall caches, mythic+ spam and all raids up to hc and no legendary drop. Still have just 2 MS legendaries since before 7.2.
    You are either THE unluckiest person in the whole world or a liar. There is no other option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    You are either THE unluckiest person in the whole world or a liar. There is no other option.
    Unlucky for sure. The point is that 1 legendary a week is total bullshit.
    Most of people posting this got these 1 lego a week just recently from off-spec blp and one report of that guy who seems to play 30h a day.

Deleted
    Most of people posting this got these 1 lego a week just recently from off-spec blp and one report of that guy who seems to play 30h a day.
    I have all legendaries for all my specs. I received the majority of them after 7.2 and literally around every week one. But I have also worked for this:
    - Most WQs daily (Emissary, APs and the others for rep for the paragon chest)
    - The daily heroic
    - All LFRs
    - normal, hero and mythic Nighthold
    - normal, hero Nightmare
    - normal, hero ToV
    - At least a 10+ in every m+ dungeon with one 18-20 for the weekly chest
    - weekly chest

I work usually 08:00-19:00 during the week, so all of this was done in evenings and weekends. Not 30h per day.

And, as always, there is still luck involved. It could still be that you don't get a leggy for 2 weeks, but then you are really unlucky.

I can attest to the one leggie per week. Doing all normal raids, all heroic raids and all lfrs, 1-3 m+ per week, sometimes daily hc, mythic nh progress and almost all emissaries and ap world quests.
    No m+ grinding.

I have had one legendary every week since 7.2 dropped.

Good i have hoard emmisary/paragon/broken shore boxes for over a month now waiting for the patch on 6 chars

It is indeed bullshit.
    It seems the average in my guild is about one every 3-4 weeks and most play way more WoW than your average player.
    Then theres some randomness to it as well.

Deleted
    It is just to perpetuate already-existing content even more because 7.2.5 did not add anything of substance except class changes. World content remained unchanged so adding more shiny legendaries to emissary caches will get people doing more and more of the stuff they have already been doing.

Good for business.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    You do if you play the game.
    No..............

Quote Originally Posted by Dithemoira312 View Post
    "playing the game" could mean many different things to many different people. If all I do is pet battle day in and day out, I am not going to get a legendary every week. So he's correct in saying that's not how it works, because it truly doesn't work like that.
    If u do pet battles day in and day out, prolly you dont need legendaries :v