Page 1 of 2
LastLast

M+ Chests on June 13?

Will the contents of this week's chests be affected at all by the release of 7.2.5?
    If so, in what way?

Thanks!

No, you will get same loot as always, however NEXT week you will have to do +15 to qualify for highest loot.

Quote Originally Posted by SuckMyShield View Post
    No, you will get same loot as always, however NEXT week you will have to do +15 to qualify for highest loot.
    Copy, thanks.

Deleted
    this is also wrong, it stays the same for heroic release aswell, the week heroic tomb opens is when you have to clear your first 15+ for highest loot
    https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...11109045866496

The only exception would be that you could get one of the new legos (will be 940 ilvl though) in your m+ chest

10+ Year Old Account
    what ilvl will a +10 weekly chest give next week?
    Hi

Even if you do a 15 this reset next reset will still be 905 according to Blizz.

"The new level of Mythic Keystone 11-15 rewards will become active the week that the Mythic difficulty of Tomb of Sargeras opens."

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GenKIDama View Post
    this is also wrong, it stays the same for heroic release aswell, the week heroic tomb opens is when you have to clear your first 15+ for highest loot
    i think you mean mythic, not heroic

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    i think you mean mythic, not heroic
    No you do the 15 next week (June 20), the chest is then opened the same week mythic Tomb is released (June 27).

Tomb is released 6/20 not 6/27.

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    Tomb is released 6/20 not 6/27.
    Mythic Tomb opens one week later.

Deleted
    Mythic 10 (the cap) loot seems to be able to Titanforge higher in 7.2.5 got a 920 set of shoulders from my weekly chest today. Unless that was always possible and i'm just horribly unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilarah View Post
    Mythic 10 (the cap) loot seems to be able to Titanforge higher in 7.2.5 got a 920 set of shoulders from my weekly chest today. Unless that was always possible and i'm just horribly unlucky.
    That was always possible. TF cap is 925 right now, and gets increased when Tomb opens. I got a 925 some weeks ago.
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2017-06-14 at 01:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    That was always possible. TF cap is 725 right now, and gets increased when Tomb opens. I got a 725 some weeks ago.
    Ah ok so i'm just horribly unlucky :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    That was always possible. TF cap is 725 right now, and gets increased when Tomb opens. I got a 725 some weeks ago.
    925? 725 was HFC level stuff in WoD.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    what ilvl will a +10 weekly chest give next week?
    Same as this week. The only difference is that a +11 to +15 will award better loot.

Patch week: Do a +10 to get highest available loot in weekly chest.
    ToS week (patch week +1): Do a +15 to get highest available loot in weekly chest.
    ToS Mythic week (patch week +2) and forward: Do a +15 to get highest available loot in weekly AND get better loot from +11 to +15.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    925? 725 was HFC level stuff in WoD.
    Right of course. Typo. Patch 7.2.5 .. item level .. 725? Wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilarah View Post
    You could always titanforge your chest reward but it was extremely rare to see (you even rarely see a +5/10 from your base chest reward). I believe this is because for your roll to titanforge higher than your current base (905 for doing a +10), it would need to roll a higher titanforge from the base +1 reward (880?). So the only way you'd see a 910+ or higher item from your chest is if the item would have titanforged up 30+, which is extremely rare.

Completing Mythic+ levels essentially give you free titanforge, but to roll higher than that you'd have to win the RNG roll using the original item base (880?).

I am wondering one thing, if I did +15 this week, what loot, as in Ilvl will i get on 20th, minimum 925 or 905?