Deleted

New legendary items, are they live today?

Or did i just waste my saved legionfall war supplies ?

Deleted
    they are live but you can't get them with the legionfall supplies or nethershards it seems (which is what blizzard told us)

I got mine from legionfall supplies today (new one), so you can get them from it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by allana View Post
    they are live but you can't get them with the legionfall supplies or nethershards it seems (which is what blizzard told us)
    Source.

/10

Are the newly received legendaries already 970? Or still 940 till ToS opens?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    Are the newly received legendaries already 970? Or still 940 till ToS opens?

OT: They're live. Seen people get them everywhere except from Nethershards so far.

Deleted
    Definite are live, guild in got one but its Ilvl is 940
    Blizz also confirmed in blue post they are live but won't be upgraded till next week

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post

OT: They're live. Seen people get them everywhere except from Nethershards so far.
    Thank you.

Deleted
    This week we will receive 940 legendaries - including the new ones. And the new ones can be obtained from the exact same sources as the old ones.

The only exception where you won't get one of the new legendaries from are nethershards, as they have a fixed loot table that does not contain new legendaries and that does not contain ToS gear.

Next week the itemlevel for legendaries will be increased to 970 - every legendary that drops when ToS is live will be at 970. Every legendary you already own when ToS opens can be upgraded with the new quest item, just as it was the case from 910 to 940 when NH opened.
    Last edited by mmoc4e6710e527; 2017-06-14 at 01:28 PM.