Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Thepersona, @Skroe, @Tennisace, @Venant, what are your thoughts on this? I would appreciate your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Not even close. It was a Republican candidate for the House of Representatives.
    Ah, then I guess it was ok. I heard House Representatives get a free reporter assault

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    Shame on you, all you want is the motive to bring your political agenda into the discu--

Wait, wait wait.

You said politicians got shot?

Never mind, carry on.
    Yeah, this is pretty pathetic. Even for mmo champ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Ah, then I guess it was ok. I heard House Representatives get a free reporter assault
    Well they went through the thing, I think the charges were dropped, and he personally apologized and wanted to donate money to a particular fund or something. I think he and the reporter sorta made up, but its what ever.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    The left and the MSM should be very pleased. Their gaslighting violence against republicans and conservatives is finally paying off. Who would have thought calling republicans nazis, Russian spies, fascists, etc for years now would cause a violent nutter to do something violent and nutty?
    Are you saying that the anti-Trump movement has been making a point of fetishizing violence against their ideological adversaries?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    I think we should also mention #thecrusades just to be safe here.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    The memo was when a right-wing fanatic shot Gabrielle Giffords. Additional memos came when Trump, at many of his rallies, called for violence against his political opponents, and when his son declared that Democrats "aren't even people".
    I'm disgusted filth like you are even remotely on the 'same side' politically as I am issue by issue basis.

Your kind is the reason for spiraling downfall of the actual liberals and sensible left.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    Pretty much how we ended up with the mess called Obama-care... all the other side is doing now is obstruction, denial and spreading fake news. period.
    Obamacare took 8 months to sign into law, and dominated political discourse for that entire time. It contained dozens of Republican amendments. What the hell are you talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Are you saying that the anti-Trump movement has been making a point of fetishizing violence against their ideological adversaries?
    Are you gonna make us post pictures of all the Obama lynching effigies? Really?
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    He plead guilty on Monday and is serving a 6-month deferred sentence with no jail time.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...-on-journalist
    Ah, wow I need to stop reading links my friends send me. Hes been getting pretty bad recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Teraparte View Post
    50-100 rounds, and only wounded people? Shitty shot.
    Shows the importance of gun control!
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    that the guy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    that the guy?
    Nah that's just some meathead.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Are we gonna pretend a Democratic congresswoman wasn't shot in the head a few years ago?
    We'll see what the reasons are.
    To me it's just a matter of time however when you get far too many people angry and feeling very helpless about it. I mean really, this is one of the biggest reasons why the GOP and the NRA defend your right to own firearms. To quote V for Vendetta; "People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Government should be afraid of their people."
    To me we've got a president that puts Russia first and wants to get rid of programs that help his own constituency (a constituency that is very pro-NRA)...wtf

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Ah, wow I need to stop reading links my friends send me. Hes been getting pretty bad recently.
    You need an intervention, you've been on news drugs for too long Genn.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    The left and the MSM should be very pleased. Their gaslighting violence against republicans and conservatives is finally paying off. Who would have thought calling republicans nazis, Russian spies, fascists, etc for years now would cause a violent nutter to do something violent and nutty?
    We point it out because we're not pleased. We point it out because our country has a drastic rate of gun violence that we could easily stop with some common sense. We point it out so other people will see we have a problem too and maybe we can get this problem changed if people are aware of it, so we don't have to keep fucking pointing it out.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    The guy asked a congressman who was leaving... Are those Dems or Republicans?

So the leftist media and Hollywood spend months whipping up #fake news inspired rage.
    For months that the mainstream media’s hysterical anti-Trump narrative and the left’s insistence that Trump is illegitimate will radicalize demented social justice warriors and prompt them to lash out with violence.
    It looks like that’s exactly what happened today. The blood is on their hands.

The media, the left and Hollywood must stop legitimizing violence and return to the realm of civil discussion and proper tone.

Time to declare Antifa, Hollywood, and Leftists a terror organization and treat them like ISIS
    Can we say these same things the next time a right wing person shoots someone for political reasons, or is that not allowed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    You need an intervention, you've been on news drugs for too long Genn.
    I just might.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Obamacare took 8 months to sign into law, and dominated political discourse for that entire time. It contained dozens of Republican amendments. What the hell are you talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

Are you gonna make us post pictures of all the Obama lynching effigies? Really?
    Post them. Post the ones that weren't set up/faked by leftist. Leftist have gone full tilt violent this election cycle. You guys lost. I dealt with 8 years of Obama and i loathe him. I wished he would've choked on a bag of dicks but never someone murdering him. The left is asking for a civil war.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    Post them. Post the ones that weren't set up/faked by leftist. Leftist have gone full tilt violent this election cycle. You guys lost. I dealt with 8 years of Obama and i loathe him. I wished he would've choked on a bag of dicks but never someone murdering him. The left is asking for a civil war.
    Please stop with your fearmongering. You're one step away from legitimizing violence against "leftists".
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Can we say these same things the next time a right wing person shoots someone for political reasons, or is that not allowed?
    Name a right winger who went on a shooting spree. All of them have had leftist leanings beliefs. Even the Gifford shooter had books of Marxism that he followed.