Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Was heading through Alexandria for a disability hearing. Whole city in an uproar right now and some streets are still locked down.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    Post them. Post the ones that weren't set up/faked by leftist. Leftist have gone full tilt violent this election cycle. You guys lost. I dealt with 8 years of Obama and i loathe him. I wished he would've choked on a bag of dicks but never someone murdering him. The left is asking for a civil war.
    I'd hardly call one rogue shooter a representative of the entire left. All you're doing is fearmongering and aiding in the whole inciting violence bullshit Fox is already attempting on air (currently watching it.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Nobody dead so far, some say the gunman is but some say the gunman is just shot but still living. That's an amazing amount of luck if true with all those bullets flying around. Congressmen must train in what to do if there's an ambush.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Republicans must be salivating right now

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Nobody dead so far, some say the gunman is but some say the gunman is just shot but still living. That's an amazing amount of luck if true with all those bullets flying around. Congressmen must train in what to do if there's an ambush.
    Even people here don't know his status. They're being really hush hush about it. All local reports are claiming is that he's a middle aged white male with no known party affiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Republicans must be salivating right now
    Fox is already crying for a revolution against the left. The whole city is in an uproar atm.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Please stop with your fearmongering. You're one step away from legitimizing violence against "leftists".
    Only when you guys start getting physical. And leftist have been getting very physical. Show me where people on the right have gotten physical/hands on without being provoked/hands laid on first. Please link the video of the girl getting punched. She was throwing glass bottles at the right to provoke that.

Name a right winger who went on a shooting spree. All of them have had leftist leanings beliefs. Even the Gifford shooter had books of Marxism that he followed.
    "Since September 12, 2001, the number of fatalities caused by domestic
    violent extremists has ranged from 1 to 49 in a given year. As shown in
    figure 2, fatalities resulting from attacks by far right wing violet extremists
    have exceeded those caused by radical Islamist violent extremists in 10
    of the 15 years, and were the same in 3 of the years since September 12,
    2001. Of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since
    September 12, 2001, far right wing violent extremist groups were
    responsible for 62 (73 percent) while radical Islamist violent extremists
    were responsible for 23 (27 percent). "

http://www.gao.gov/assets/690/683984.pdf

We need to decry extremism in all forms, including people like you screaming about the evil "leftists".
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Post them. Post the ones that weren't set up/faked by leftist. Leftist have gone full tilt violent this election cycle. You guys lost. I dealt with 8 years of Obama and i loathe him. I wished he would've choked on a bag of dicks but never someone murdering him. The left is asking for a civil war.
    Enjoy:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=obam...w=1600&bih=767

While Obama was President, a Democratic congresswoman was shot in the head. Barely a few months go by that there isn't some kind of right wing terror attack, whether it's the Charleston Church shooting or the Unitarian Universalist Church Shooting or the George Tiller assassination (also done in a church) or the Sikh temple massacre or the Holocaust museum shooting or.... should I keep going, because I can, I can go on for awhile.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Deleted
    Name a right winger who went on a shooting spree. All of them have had leftist leanings beliefs. Even the Gifford shooter had books of Marxism that he followed.
    Dylann Storm Roof.

Live by the gun, die by the gun, doesn't get any easier than this.

Just because it was Republicans who were targetted doesn't mean that it was a non-Republican gunman. There's plenty of reasons why a Republican constituient could be the suspect here.

Plus Republicans are the ones with all the guns, remember? "Libtards" and SJW snowflakes just break windows, punch nazis, and burn things.

Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    Pretty much how we ended up with the mess called Obama-care... all the other side is doing now is obstruction, denial and spreading fake news. period.
    Oh really?

The ACA was presented in July 2009, but wasn't signed into law until March 2010.

I guess 9 months of debate, filibusters, and discussions with the GOP is "passing stuff without debate". Especially since there were debates and compromises to the bill made in late 2009 (removing federal funding for abortion services), and democrats had to muster their full 60 member vote to break through GOP obstructionism to do it.

In early 2010, Pres. Obama calls for both the GOP and Democrats to meet to discuss the bill and give their ideas to fix the health insurance system since talks with the GOP had pretty much stalled out after the election of (R) Scott Brown to replace Ted Kennedy in Massachusetts, which took away the Democrat's filibuster-proof majority in the senate.

After that, the Democrats had to work with the GOP in order to ensure that the GOP wouldn't filibuster (aka "obstruct") the final passage of the bill.

The ACA was then signed into law on March 23, 2010.

So keep living in your fantasy-land, Fake News Channel delusion that the Democrats "rammed" the ACA through with an unchallenged majority, with no debate and that the GOP was helpless to stop them. That's all lies.

Sources:
    http://affordablehealthca.com/timeline-obamacare/
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...020703003.html
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...n-obama-health
    Last edited by Krigaren; 2017-06-14 at 01:53 PM.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Only when you guys start getting physical. And leftist have been getting very physical. Show me where people on the right have gotten physical/hands on without being provoked/hands laid on first. Please link the video of the girl getting punched. She was throwing glass bottles at the right to provoke that.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knoxvi...hurch_shooting

On July 27, 2008, a politically motivated[2][3] fatal shooting took place at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee. Motivated by a desire to kill liberals and Democrats, gunman Jim David Adkisson fired a shotgun at members of the congregation during a youth performance of a musical, killing two people and wounding seven others.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Are you gonna make us post pictures of all the Obama lynching effigies? Really?
    If Dems are going to play the Gabriel Gifford was shot because of Sarah Palins target maps. Then an assassination attempt on Republican House members had to have been motivated by the mock Trump assassination in the Ceaser play.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Obamacare took 8 months to sign into law, and dominated political discourse for that entire time. It contained dozens of Republican amendments. What the hell are you talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

Are you gonna make us post pictures of all the Obama lynching effigies? Really?
    post one being done by a well known city public acting group as part of a play.. go ahead, maybe one does exist? If so i hope the sponsors pulled out and it was stopped.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Live by the gun, die by the gun, doesn't get any easier than this.
    Conflicting reports from the larger media about his status. Local reports aren't claiming one way otherwise except to give a description of the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Nah that's just some meathead.
    sorry, i'm not getting it if it's someone specific.

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    If Dems are going to play the Gabriel Gifford was shot because of Sarah Palins target maps. Then an assassination attempt on Republican House members had to have been motivated by the mock Trump assassination in the Ceaser play.
    Do you genuinely not understand the difference between a Republican Vice Presidential candidate and just random people putting on a stupid play?
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Fox is already crying for a revolution against the left. The whole city is in an uproar atm.
    They'll play into peoples fear and attack more civil liberties as they always do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah the person who shot gabriel gifford was a lone wolf, mentally ill, loved his mom, social issues person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    sorry, i'm not getting it if it's someone specific.
    The picture is Rob Reiner -- who played Mike Stivic in the 70s sitcom All In the Family.

Archie Bunker's nickname for Mike was Meathead.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    They'll play into peoples fear and attack more civil liberties as they always do.
    I'm only like 5 minutes away from where the attack was. Everything is slowed to a crawl and a lot of us are sitting in places like Waffle House watching the news and just waiting for everything to settle since the police presence, media, and traffic from the mess is pretty much stopping everything. Just flipping between news stations and there's a stark difference between reports. Fox is going bananas over this.