Heroic ToS difficulty level?

For those that tested heroic Tomb, what is its difficulty level compared to H NH (during its corresponding week 1).

Perhaps a better question is, what should a 8/10M NH guild reasonably expecte to clear in the first week of TOS?

I recall that a lot of guilds were stuck on 9/10H for the first few weeks of NH, with those same guilds going on to clear 8/10M or better. Would TOS follow a similar pattern?

Quote Originally Posted by casserole View Post
    I recall that a lot of guilds were stuck on 9/10H for the first few weeks of NH

Running away to place flames must be real hard....

Deleted
    I recall that a lot of guilds were stuck on 9/10H for the first few weeks of NH, with those same guilds going on to clear 8/10M or better. Would TOS follow a similar pattern?
    Was the same throughout all of WoD.

Ptr is often overtuned so can't really look at that to know for sure outside of mechanical stuff. I think it's safe to say that it will probably be similar to nighthold at launch, with maybe KJ being the exception as mechanically he seems harder than Gul'dan.

For those that tested heroic Tomb, what is its difficulty level compared to H NH (during its corresponding week 1).

Perhaps a better question is, what should a 8/10M NH guild reasonably expecte to clear in the first week of TOS?

Generally you should expect to clear up to Avatar, possibly clearing him as well. KJ will likely take a second week to kill before sliding into Mythic, which is the usual pattern.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

It really depends on how many hours your guild raids as well as how fast your raid picks up new mechanics.
    If your raiders do research and you raid at least 3-4 days you will prob clear 8 of the 9 bosses pretty easy.
    I expect KJ will be a step up in difficulty and will prob take you a full raid night at minimum.
    HGul'dan took us 20-30 pulls NH release and we are 10/10m tho a bit slow in the learning mechanics department lol.

what about guilds that only did heroic? our guild average ilvl is around 905 and we just never had enough people to really push mythic. would getting to KJ heroic first week be reasonable?

10+ Year Old Account
    The first couple bosses are relatively simple and will fall over for most people. I assume desolate host/ avatar/ maiden?/ KJ will take some time for people. The thing is all fights up to KJ have been tested and there are videos out there, some including the strat that particular person or group came up with which will speed things along. I as well as everyone else only saw P1 and P1 intermission+maybe start of p2 on KJ. The testing was laggy as all hell. So pretty much 2/3 of that fight is unknown and will take time to learn.