Unholy! (Stabilized Titan Essence)

Which legendaries are we upgrading first for the coming tier?

Obviously bracers or trinket first, but which? And then what? And are you planning around getting the new ring in the first two weeks?

I'm planning to upgrade bracers first. Obviously, trinket second and then if the ring drops I'll be happy with either!

Shoulders with DA build will be the way to go though.

As it is now (people are simming it right now in the DK discord) legendaries are rated like this on ST:

Cold Heart (new chest)
    Shoulders
    Trinket
    Bracers
    New ring
    Aggremar
    Prydaz
    Sephuz (if you get to use it on CD)
    Uvanimor
    Draugr
    Acherus Drapes
    Death March (+defile on this one)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Check the post i made on "Dark Arbitrer" thread
    c

Deleted
    Trinket being so good makes no sense and i thought the ring is pretty good?

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Trinket being so good makes no sense and i thought the ring is pretty good?
    Uvanimor is very good, higher than that list shows. Deathlord is also very good as well. Trinkets a little higher than it should be but again legendary rankings and such is relative to your gear.

Those sims rankings is with HC t20 gear, DA build (Except for Deaths March, which is Defile).

The trinket is good, because the on use is good, and it got good stats.

In the end, sim your self with the different setups, if you are not sure what to upgrade first.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post

As it is now (people are simming it right now in the DK discord) legendaries are rated like this on ST:

Cold Heart (new chest)
    Shoulders
    Trinket
    Bracers
    New ring
    Aggremar
    Prydaz
    Uvanimor
    Draugr
    Acherus Drapes
    When you say DA build you're assuming T20.

Are the people making those sims taking into account that shoulders means you skip out on 2pcT19?

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post

Are the people making those sims taking into account that shoulders means you skip out on 2pcT19?
    Yes, we do take that into account.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post

Unless you are super lucky you will be pissing away 50-60 iLvl if you intend to stick with T19 forever. For most that is probably not the best option. If too many were to do that you could expect major nerfs to the T19 2p anyway.

Deleted
    Well if I managed to comment in the wrong topic, I might aswell ask - weren't there an Unholy legendary, which summoned a Risen Skulker every 30 sec when we used Festering Strike?
    Last edited by mmocb0712db3e4; 2017-06-14 at 06:44 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xPraetoriaNx View Post
    Well if I managed to comment in the wrong topic, I might aswell ask - weren't there an Unholy legendary, which summoned a Risen Skulker every 30 sec when we used Festering Strike?
    Ptr only. Now it is the "frost chest" for both specs with chest scaling as shadowfrost, so IC damage in both specs scales with frost/uh mastery.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2017-06-14 at 08:34 AM.

Who cares ? You're gonna upgrade everything anyway. Unless it takes as much time as a trait in concordance of legionfall.

I'm more surprised about bracers and sephuz not being high up in the rank. Bracers I guess it's understandable since it's no longer 3 random wounds, but sephuz ranked that low even though you can proc it on CD ? It's just weird. I mean, sure, it doesn't have mastery, but we're talking about the new builds in 7.2.5, where pets will indefinitly get stronger in the future, and with DA + haste, it can become a good combination. Call it a hunch but, Blizzard probably won't make DA becomes obsolete again.

I'm torn. I don't really like playing with DA or Defile. I prefer the use of Soul Reaper because it's such an iconic build. You also have more control and a reasonable CD.
    Defile isn't good because you'll constantly be moving unless you make sure the boss doesn't move. DA has a longer CD and I hate that you have to use everything to make as much DCs as possible; It kinds of reminds me of the tunnel BoS frost build.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post

Cold Heart (new chest)
    Shoulders
    Trinket
    Bracers
    New ring
    Aggremar
    Prydaz
    Uvanimor
    Draugr
    Acherus Drapes

From the simulations posted in the "Dark Arbiter" thread, it seems like Uvanimor will be bad on its own, but good in combination with the shoulders?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    From the simulations posted in the "Dark Arbiter" thread, it seems like Uvanimor will be bad on its own, but good in combination with the shoulders?
    it will also be good once T20 comes, because rune usage is related to the 4piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    Who cares ? You're gonna upgrade everything anyway. Unless it takes as much time as a trait in concordance of legionfall.

I'm more surprised about bracers and sephuz not being high up in the rank. Bracers I guess it's understandable since it's no longer 3 random wounds, but sephuz ranked that low even though you can proc it on CD ? It's just weird. I mean, sure, it doesn't have mastery, but we're talking about the new builds in 7.2.5, where pets will indefinitly get stronger in the future, and with DA + haste, it can become a good combination. Call it a hunch but, Blizzard probably won't make DA becomes obsolete again.

I'm torn. I don't really like playing with DA or Defile. I prefer the use of Soul Reaper because it's such an iconic build. You also have more control and a reasonable CD.
    Defile isn't good because you'll constantly be moving unless you make sure the boss doesn't move. DA has a longer CD and I hate that you have to use everything to make as much DCs as possible; It kinds of reminds me of the tunnel BoS frost build.
    Literally everyone who wants to do well their first weeks of raiding?

I mean it's great you don't care. We care, asking who cares in a demeaning tone isn't helping the discussion.

Unless you're progressing with a big guild that's looking for world first, you probably won't be using the "upgraded" legendary to its full potential due to so many factors; The raid mechanics are probably the first concern.
    Then you have differents bosses that may requires differents legendaries.
    Then you have mythics dungeons which makes yet again legendaries better than the others.

This OP question imo is just too vague, and probably can be answered by himself. It's especially true if he plays unholy long enough.
    Me ? I know which one I'll upgrade (KJBW), and then I'll probably see with experience which ones I'd like to upgrade later on.
    You can't expect experienced PTR players to answer it for you. There are just too many factors to consider.

In the end, the dps difference probably won't be huge to matter.

Hence my "who cares".

Not being a world champion is not an excuse to not try to be better than those whose approach is "who cares".

The original question is simple: Which strategy/strategies sounds like they will confer an advantage over random shit people do because it "feels nice".