Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I would not be surprised if the guy was Lyndon larouche supporter but someone who admired sanders? So I guess my herd(trump)aren't the only ones trying to shake off the paramilitary side of the movement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    There are a lot of positive optics that come with getting shot. You get to show yourself recovering and fighting through adversity while lumping your shooter in with the opposing party. So shooting someone in the hopes of political gain is a losing strategy.
    They already lost to group that used the same kind of violence, how does this change those minds?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    Goddamn why do I even come back to this forum at all?!
    Because you can't constantly shout how you hate this place, how you're so superior to everyone else, and then flounce off without constantly coming back to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    Damn the craziest part is i didnt see anything on reddit front page about this, only here on mmo champ. Just shows how crazy that site is at pushing agendas.
    There are 2 links on the front page right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    Because you can't constantly shout how you hate this place, how you're so superior to everyone else, and then flounce off without constantly coming back to do it again.
    Constantly? This is the first time I'm realizing the general makeup of this forum and why it looks so ridiculous when you do.

Doesn't take much to be superior to those in here. Just a second glance and small spoonful of, "What am I doing with my life?" Don't like the fact you spend your days flinging shit? Change it. Don't get pissed at people who point out the absurdity of the behavior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    Bernie Sanders should abandon politics, his divisive rhetoric emboldens despicable people.
    No, just desperate and feel they are being attacked and marginalised. Which they are. Violence and killing is not the way, but marches and protest gets threats of being run over or shot.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-06-14 at 05:33 PM.

So after 26 pages, have we determined who did it and why and what their dog's political affiliation is yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    So after 26 pages, have we determined who did it and why and what their dog's political affiliation is yet?
    I would assume as the dog is also a Bernie Bro as dogs are loyal creatures.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    Constantly? This is the first time I'm realizing the general makeup of this forum and why it looks so ridiculous when you do.

Doesn't take much to be superior to those in here. Just a second glance and small spoonful of, "What am I doing with my life?" Don't like the fact you spend your days flinging shit? Change it. Don't get pissed at people who point out the absurdity of the behavior.
    5% silly leftists
    45% reasonable people
    50% alt-right people crying about how they are unfairly maligned and outnumbered here
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    Shooter is dead, its confirmed he asked, if the players practicing where Rep or Dem's. but, all in all, a wack-o both sides have loons and crazys. just be glad armed detail where there to take this guy out before he could do anymore damage. this is just someone who went postal... (sorry to those that work in post office) it happens, its not sandars fault.. or consertives or trumps, this guys just snapped. it appears. its gone. move on..
    So marginalize both sides huh?

While this is obviously the work of a deranged lunatic, I have to wonder if this is just the tipping point. With the amount of rhetoric thrown around on a daily basis about fuck Trump this, fuck Trump that, impeach him, he's being impeached, etc... to the tune on your facebook feed of 100x a day if not more, if that's enough to take, as said, a deranged lunatic over the edge.

We've already seen a case where a girl is getting sued over texts that may have put a mentally unstable kid to commit suicide, this could be considered in the same light.

Hopefully, the end result of this has the opposite effect and tones down some of the rhetoric we hear. It's really time to move on. We don't need to hear it all day every day how bad of a job Trump is doing to have to get that much fake news a day. He's doing a pretty bang up job on that on his own.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Do you mean Trump? Trying to ban all people of a religious faith for one.

Also why is it Independents are always about some shit WE can do?

If you're Independent why not buy an island or live in the woods?

Or it just some recycle way to control people in a new way?
    Do you really believe this? Do you not understand that the travel bans from those countries, which the countries in question were flagged by the all mighty Obama, encompasses all who live there? not just "Muslims", but Christians, Jews, literally anyone. Do you also understand, the reason he, and his administration, and the people who voted for him, wanted this done because of whats happening all over Europe? No refugee, from anywhere, has the "right" to come to a country, if a host nation finds it a very real threat to allow people from said nation to enter, they are 100% legally allowed to impose such travel restrictions? I just don't understand people who immediately say "oh you're obviously racist because you don't like wholefoods", you should try critically thinking for once, and not preach it to others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    5% silly leftists
    45% reasonable people
    50% alt-right people crying about how they are unfairly maligned and outnumbered here
    25% silly leftists
    50% reasonable people
    25% alt-right people crying about how they are unfairly maligned and outnumbered here

Honestly, i feel as if this is more of the general breakdown, there seem to a lot of the crazies from both sides.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21 View Post
    While this is obviously the work of a deranged lunatic, I have to wonder if this is just the tipping point. With the amount of rhetoric thrown around on a daily basis about fuck Trump this, fuck Trump that, impeach him, he's being impeached, etc... to the tune on your facebook feed of 100x a day if not more, if that's enough to take, as said, a deranged lunatic over the edge.

We've already seen a case where a girl is getting sued over texts that may have put a mentally unstable kid to commit suicide, this could be considered in the same light.

Hopefully, the end result of this has the opposite effect and tones down some of the rhetoric we hear. It's really time to move on. We don't need to hear it all day every day how bad of a job Trump is doing to have to get that much fake news a day. He's doing a pretty bang up job on that on his own.
    Pretty sure u just added to the Rhetoric ur bashing.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account

Actually, that girl was on the phone with him, and she was telling him to get back into his car and kill himself, shes actually complete scum, and shell probably get off.

If you fear monger enough, some people will become afraid enough that they act irrationally. It happened when the right did it, and now it is happening when the left is doing it.

Well, thank god Scalise had a security detail there or this would probably have been a bloodbath.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    Do you really believe this? Do you not understand that the travel bans from those countries, which the countries in question were flagged by the all mighty Obama, encompasses all who live there? not just "Muslims", but Christians, Jews, literally anyone. Do you also understand, the reason he, and his administration, and the people who voted for him, wanted this done because of whats happening all over Europe? No refugee, from anywhere, has the "right" to come to a country, if a host nation finds it a very real threat to allow people from said nation to enter, they are 100% legally allowed to impose such travel restrictions? I just don't understand people who immediately say "oh you're obviously racist because you don't like wholefoods", you should try critically thinking for once, and not preach it to others.

- - - Updated - - -

25% silly leftists
    50% reasonable people
    25% alt-right people crying about how they are unfairly maligned and outnumbered here

Honestly, i feel as if this is more of the general breakdown, there seem to a lot of the crazies from both sides.
    Maybe, but the crazy element on the left is more often just being a little silly and naive. The crazy element on the right is delusional, narcissistic, and disconnected from reality.

This is a reflection of the state of America. The left in America is pretty good at policing its crazy. The right is not. The party that reflects the right regularly puts its crazy in leadership positions. It venerates its crazy. It basks in its crazy. It gets rid of reasonable people for offending the crazy. The left just doesn't do that. There are some silly people on college campuses, some really annoying vegans, and what else? Nothing. A nutbag every ten years or so maybe? It's just not comparable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    If you fear monger enough, some people will become afraid enough that they act irrationally. It happened when the right did it, and now it is happening when the left is doing it.
    We have dozens of right wing attacks, and one left wing guy. Trying to pretend it's all even is stupid.
    -ynnady

Karma is a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    Do you really believe this? Do you not understand that the travel bans from those countries, which the countries in question were flagged by the all mighty Obama, encompasses all who live there? not just "Muslims", but Christians, Jews, literally anyone.
    Obama flagged them, but he didn't ban people from them, so what is the point of raising that issue? To muddy the waters and intentionally distort the argument.

Do you also understand, the reason he, and his administration, and the people who voted for him, wanted this done because of whats happening all over Europe? No refugee, from anywhere, has the "right" to come to a country, if a host nation finds it a very real threat to allow people from said nation to enter, they are 100% legally allowed to impose such travel restrictions? I just don't understand people who immediately say "oh you're obviously racist because you don't like wholefoods", you should try critically thinking for once, and not preach it to others.
    None of that makes the executive orders legal. They aren't legal. If the Republican congress wants to pass a bill overhauling the law and then have Trump sign it, we can have a discussion. You don't get to violate the law just because your voters demand it.
    -ynnady

To everyone present here, I apologize, I should have not generalized millions of individuals like that, but at the same time I think its time to accept that there are serious problems with the BernieBro community. The government should do something about it.