Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I am always surprised by what a bunch of snivelling, pathetic mean spirited bunch of arse wipes so many of the people who play wow are.

Seriously, you are all outraged because someone else might get a chance, to possible, may be one day, catch up with you and our kicked of like a bunch of spoiled brats.

Is this live?

Because i still got 3 days reseach time on my last AK.

Quote Originally Posted by Uniqed View Post
    Is this live?

Because i still got 3 days reseach time on my last AK.
    Sadly not yet I don't think.

Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo101 View Post
    I am always surprised by what a bunch of snivelling, pathetic mean spirited bunch of arse wipes so many of the people who play wow are.

Seriously, you are all outraged because someone else might get a chance, to possible, may be one day, catch up with you and our kicked of like a bunch of spoiled brats.
    A lot of people only play this game so they can pretend to be better than other people. Nobody would raid if gear was normalised like pvp. It's kinda depressing knowing the mentality that drives much of the wow playerbase.

My perspective: yes, returning players can bypass 1.5 to two months of AK grind.

But the players who slogged through all of that ALSO have the gold, order hall progression, class campaign, etc.

I have a total of about 3 months in this expansion. Not one legendary, about halfway to flying, nowhere near enough resources to get perk level 7 on my order hall, etc.

My wife has been playing since day 1. She's into the bonus levels on her artifact, has all her champions and their gear, maxed order hall (and 60k resources), flying, mount, etc. It'll take me months to catch up, even with these changes.

And that's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Senel View Post
    Live now!
    I was away for some time and came back recently my alt was ak 36 and now it has 3 hours research time but other char was 37 and it still says 3 days

Quote Originally Posted by bumudur View Post
    I was away for some time and came back recently my alt was ak 36 and now it has 3 hours research time but other char was 37 and it still says 3 days

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    I will never understand this argument. Players who did it first also had the reward first and thus longer. What do you care if returning/new players catch up to your level.
    He's afraid the better skilled people will replace him because now there is no time gated barrier between him and them. Now the only thing that really cockblocks you is the rngendaries, the gear can be acquired very fast if you have friends to help you. We're almost back into the good old days where the only thing you had to worry about were gear and a single legendar and skill mattered, not the amount of life you can invest into a fucking video game. A mediocre player shouldn't be pulling bigger numbers in equal or semi equal gear than a godly skillmaster because he started earlier.

Deleted
    this is now live on eu

live on us realms as well

Sorta live anyway. One of mine still claims it has a day to go, but the OTHER one finished, and the one I just put in has 4 hours.

But it might also be an app display error, since I'm on break at work on my phone.

Edit: ah hah, reloading the app fixed it. Both finished and my last one has 4 hours. I'll be ak40 by the time I get home.
    Last edited by Jetstream; 2017-06-14 at 08:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Logged in, had 2 ready, queued the last 2 I have can do up, they'll both be done when I wake up tomorrow.
    Only negative is that I did all the mythic 0s today instead of tomorrow.. Oh well, can't win every time.

Deleted
    What happens if there's a character at lvl 38 with 2 queued when you use a lvl 40 book on him before those 2 finished?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    What happens if there's a character at lvl 38 with 2 queued when you use a lvl 40 book on him before those 2 finished?
    They should be auto-finished on their own. No item required.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Just started playing again the other week. Was @ 29 when I logged out last night, logged in to having both of the ones I was researching all set and the next two would be ready in 7 hours. Can't hate that, nice change!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    They should be auto-finished on their own. No item required.
    I mean I just queued them right before logging into another char who reached 40 before I realised the hotfix is already active. Guess to be safe I'll just wait 8 hours for that ak38 char to finish its research on its own and not use the ak40 book on it.

Yeah. They made AK research faster. They also nerfed the living shit out of AP from raids. Last week i got around 250 mill ap. This week i got 100 mill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Yeah. They made AK research faster. They also nerfed the living shit out of AP from raids. Last week i got around 250 mill ap. This week i got 100 mill.
    It's more than enough. Especially since most people reached 52 with at least 1 spec by now.

Got back to the game last week. Managed to get it to AK 35 today. Will be 40 tomorrow Amazing!
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.