Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

No Vengeance nerf in the hotfixes?? Are they kidding?

The definition of broken:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ulty=0&wipes=2

Our DH tank last night was top DPS overall on Mythic boss kills, averaging a mere 960k DPS. Not sure how Blizzard completely missed this one, but wow.

I agree it is overtuned, but if your DH is contantly pulling purple parses, where the others have issues pulling blue ones it is kinda expected.

4:12 mythic skorp kill?

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

DH tank damage is hilariously overtuned, but your dps are shit busy padding not knowing their rotations etc, no reason mythic skorp shouldn't die in under 2 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your DH tank got 2 100th percentile logs and the rest purple, none of your other raiders were close to that level of consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Your DH tank got 2 100th percentile logs and the rest purple, none of your other raiders were close to that level of consistency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    4:12 mythic skorp kill?

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

DH tank damage is hilariously overtuned, but your dps are shit busy padding not knowing their rotations etc, no reason mythic skorp shouldn't die in under 2 minutes.

What does this have to do with anything, it's a tank, it shouldn't be doing that much dmg. Who cares how it compares to his other raiders, look at the raw numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    What does this have to do with anything, it's a tank, it shouldn't be doing that much dmg. Who cares how it compares to his other raiders, look at the raw numbers.
    because he compared his truely awful dps, to a tank that is really good. the gap would be smaller, but notice i did day DH is hilariously overtuned.

i'd like to see a better view of some 95 percentile dps and him, instead of this 40 percentile & 100 which skews the results.

DH tank damage is hilariously overtuned,
    Pretty much this^. The damage is way too high on spirit bomb but to even cheese like this he is sacrificing almost all of his AM uptime so its not gonna work so well on progression type fights. Still as listed above its is very overtuned even still and will catch a nerf probably next week when tos hits. Tanks doing ~1million dps single target isnt gonna be ok.

Judging DPS of a aoe tank on skorp? k.

Locks that can hardly pull 300k on ST do 2-3m on skorp, consistently, so...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Judging DPS of a aoe tank on skorp? k.

Locks that can hardly pull 300k on ST do 2-3m on skorp, consistently, so...
    Vengeance DHs are doing 900k on single target.

Deleted
    my unenchanted, 39 artifact, 891 itemlevel no consumable DH tank alt did about 450k single target DPS pugging heroic NH while performing like pure shit.

felt pretty good, can def see it doing 700-800k+ in 910++ gear and a proper artifact/consumables and knowing how to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait till actual progression. Who cares if they're OP on farm fights while you can ignore mechanics and not have to play/spec/gear defensively at all?

because he compared his truely awful dps, to a tank that is really good. the gap would be smaller, but notice i did day DH is hilariously overtuned.

i'd like to see a better view of some 95 percentile dps and him, instead of this 40 percentile & 100 which skews the results.
    Man stuff like this drives me crazy. High parses on a tank does not indicate a good tank. In fact, when I see a high parsing tank, I see a tank who isn't doing his job right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolian View Post

Our DH tank last night was top DPS overall on Mythic boss kills, averaging a mere 960k DPS. Not sure how Blizzard completely missed this one, but wow.
    Yep, I tanked M NH on my VDH alt yesterday who only had 900 ilvl and 46 traits in his weapon, and he out-DPSed our main tank Prot Pally (912 ilvl and concordance) on all fights.

With that said, All VDH alts, NOW IS THE TIME TO DO MAGE TOWER CHALLENGE! Get that shit done before your inevitable nerf.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolian View Post

you know ther eis a reason why they do so much damage they are keep this mind einstein they are a HERO class so just stop trying to get them nerf'd they need to compete with the other hero class the death knight mmkay.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    because a perfect tank should never ever be able to out dps a blue/green dps?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I feel the rage of those salty QQ a nerf is a coming. Yet, I ponder they never noticed till now? Yet.... nevermind sometimes I wonder are WoW players just $&@&ing dumb? Yes, that means me as well. i will not be the one that shows you the answers.

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    Man stuff like this drives me crazy. High parses on a tank does not indicate a good tank. In fact, when I see a high parsing tank, I see a tank who isn't doing his job right.
    That's gotta be one of the dumbest mindsets towards tanks I've ever read. How does a high parsing tank mean he's not doing his job right? That's insane, a tank that parses high amongst other tanks for the most part is due to playing their class well and being able to take advantage of opportunities to push some more dmg on the boss which is never a bad thing. The tanking job has been more than just hold threat and survive for several years now, now it's equally important to do good dmg and survive and your raid team will do much better with a tank that knows how to play their class and achieve both. To think that a tanks only job is to get punched in the face is just flat out wrong and an old mentality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    you know ther eis a reason why they do so much damage they are keep this mind einstein they are a HERO class so just stop trying to get them nerf'd they need to compete with the other hero class the death knight mmkay.
    Only thing being a "hero" class entails is that they get to skip levels and have more class flavor in their characters (DH and DKs get class mounts and a unique appearance in character creation screen).

If Monks started at level 80 or w/e instead of 1, they'd be classified as a Hero class too.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    No. For tanks/healers once their roles are met (which is a fairly low bar) the rest of the time and any tradeoff should be made to maximize boss/add damage.

A DPS does say 1 million and a tank does say 500k. To say their damage is trivial is wrong. It's important. Healers can also do several hundred thousand. These are nontrivial things and if you're a tank who sits at 140k DPS or a healer who sits at 0, you're terrible at this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zezel81 View Post
    I feel the rage of those salty QQ a nerf is a coming. Yet, I ponder they never noticed till now? Yet.... nevermind sometimes I wonder are WoW players just $&@&ing dumb? Yes, that means me as well. i will not be the one that shows you the answers.
    Same shit happened in 7.2 with mob scaling. It was in the PTR for months and people only lost their shit when they saw it in live.