Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Do stupid shit at airports == instant "fame".

\
    Agreed tho the supervisor probably would say exactly the same thing to him.
    Hey, if that is the result, i'm ok with that. I'm just thrown by her not doing the simplest thing.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

7+ Year Old Account
    That guy has issues he needs to be sent somewhere. get that dude some therapy shame on what he did verbally abusing that poor lady.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    He was in the wrong in regards to not having his boarding pass printed out per the rules, but I don't see him doing anything wrong at all. Maybe a little pushy but well...that's how some customers are and you are kind of taught to deal with that or should be, when you're in customer service. He was never forceful or vulgar about the whole thing either way, and when you have someone just ignoring you the entire time you tend to get angry - I think anyone can attest to that.

Not sure why she started playing the victim card and crying honestly. All she had to do was talk to him and calm him down (hard to do in this day and age for so many things, oh how many issues would be solved if people just talk with one another and try to understand their viewpoints) or call her supervisor. This became a situation because she let it be.

On a side note, I find it funny how gender equality goes completely out of the window in situations like that.
    The bolded would have solved the problem from the beginning.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    It seems Ryan Air took a stand and banned him from flying with them again. Bravo for them.

http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/...-a7785821.html
    "The flight departed on-time and the passenger in question did not travel."

loooool. Maybe next time either pay the 50 Euros or check in online like you were supposed to.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I dunno, I think she had complete control over whether or not she provided him with her supervisors name.
    If he company does not require her to provide it, she is under no obligation to give it. American Retail has given customers the disgusting idea that they're entitled to everything they ask for, and quite frankly: the customer is usually wrong.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

He was in the wrong in regards to not having his boarding pass printed out per the rules, but I don't see him doing anything wrong at all. Maybe a little pushy but well...that's how some customers are and you are kind of taught to deal with that or should be, when you're in customer service. He was never forceful or vulgar about the whole thing either way, and when you have someone just ignoring you the entire time you tend to get angry - I think anyone can attest to that.
    Not sure why she started playing the victim card and crying honestly. All she had to do was talk to him and calm him down (hard to do in this day and age for so many things, oh how many issues would be solved if people just talk with one another and try to understand their viewpoints) or call her supervisor. This became a situation because she let it be.
    He kept on being a turd even after hes been told about the boarding pass.
    She could've done much better but this guy was plainly looking to cause trouble.

Hey, if that is the result, i'm ok with that. I'm just thrown by her not doing the simplest thing.
    Would've called in the supervisor the first time he asked myself, not sure why she didn't do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    That guy has issues he needs to be sent somewhere. get that dude some therapy shame on what he did verbally abusing that poor lady.
    Shame how she was treating him. He asked for a simple thing, and she treated him like he wasn't even there. In my area, if you did that to a customer, you would be packing up to go home, and not returning to your job.

Omg i'm DONE watching the video. How dare they gang up on him like this? I have a problem with a white group shouting down the only black person in view.

Stop accusing him of being aggressive because he is black. How dare you?

I was confused by the fact that printing a ticket costs 50 bucks. That in it's self is insane. But as well, yeah, why paper? That is not cost effective at all.
    Does Ryanair have a mobile boarding pass service?
    Yes. We accept mobile boarding passes on flights from the majority of airports on our network.
    https://www.ryanair.com/us/en/useful...ing-passes#0-1

Dude had neither.

10+ Year Old Account
    If thats what they call customer service, they would go belly up in the States.

"You don't have your boarding pass some I'm not going to speak to you, don't make me start crying for half a sec!"

or

"I'm sorry, you have to buy another ticket because you didn't print yours."

"The fuck? So thats not a computer in front of you? This isn't 2017? Yall can't put up a kiosk or something? I can show you the damn boarding pass on my phone!"

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Off topic, but I can't help asking: People still use paper tickets? And how is using a paper ticket a cost saving measure over an e-ticket?
    You print it yourself prior to arriving. If you don't have one, you pay 15euros. The guy apparently didn't check in online, which is why it was 50 euros.

OT: Entitled douche thinks being a paying customer exempts you from the rules. Granted, the rules are pretty shitty but no employee, not even her supervisor would have been able to waive them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    If he company does not require her to provide it, she is under no obligation to give it. American Retail has given customers the disgusting idea that they're entitled to everything they ask for, and quite frankly: the customer is usually wrong.
    Eh, I prefer it. It also protects the lower employee. She shouldn't have to deal with disgruntled customers. She has other customers to be assisting. The supervisor should have handled this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Omg i'm DONE watching the video. How dare they gang up on him like this? I have a problem with a white group shouting down the only black person in view.
    Stop accusing him of being aggressive because he is black. How dare you?
    Are you perhaps dark-tinted as well, Shinra1?

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    He kept on being a turd even after hes been told about the boarding pass.
    She could've done much better but this guy was plainly looking to cause trouble.
    I don't see him as "being a turd", though. What were his alternatives? Pay 50 euros or not board the plane? Let's be real here, either one of those wasn't an option he wanted. He wasn't looking for trouble in my eyes - he was just getting irritated about the whole thing.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    If thats what they call customer service, they would go belly up in the States.

"You don't have your boarding pass some I'm not going to speak to you, don't make me start crying for half a sec!"

or

"I'm sorry, you have to buy another ticket because you didn't print yours."

"The fuck? So thats not a computer in front of you? This isn't 2017? Yall can't put up a kiosk or something? I can show you the damn boarding pass on my phone!"
    Because apparently American consumers don't like being told "No" and think they can do whatever they want?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I prefer it. It also protects the lower employee. She shouldn't have to deal with disgruntled customers. She has other customers to be assisting. The supervisor should have handled this.
    Maybe. Maybe her supervisor is an even bigger douche. Maybe she would have gotten fired.

Who knows? Who cares. Entitled customer is entitled.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Aggressive customer?
    He wasn't getting any real answers and Sabrina wasn't doing a damn thing, except crying. He wasn't even that mean to her.

Edit:
    Airline tickets are entirely too expensive to have crappy customer service from people like Sabrina. Not to mention missing flights can cost you more money. Ohh and you can check in without tickets and get boarding passes at the airport, so Sabrina and vicariously Ryan Air are wrong on this.
    Dude, when you pay 50 bucks for a plane ticket, they don't earn much on that. Taxi drivers earn more carrying you to the airport than RyanAir makes on those 50 bucks tickets. You should be required to make a little tap dance for the attendees just because they made it possible for a cheap fuck like the video guy to skimp on cheap ass tickets like that. Goddamn, go fly with Lufthansa and see how much they charge for the same destination.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

I don't see him as "being a turd", though. What were his alternatives? Pay 50 euros or not board the plane? Let's be real here, either one of those wasn't an option he wanted. He wasn't looking for trouble in my eyes - he was just getting irritated about the whole thing.
    He kept on baiting for replies then just being a dickwad to other people.
    He didn't listen for shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes those were exactly his alternatives. His like or dislike of them is irrelevant.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    You print it yourself prior to arriving. If you don't have one, you pay 15euros. The guy apparently didn't check in online, which is why it was 50 euros.

OT: Entitled douche thinks being a paying customer exempts you from the rules. Granted, the rules are pretty shitty but no employee, not even her supervisor would have been able to waive them.
    I agree with this. He shouldn't be exempt from the rules at all, but some people need to hear it from the mouth of someone higher up in order to get it, or perhaps if the lady was adamant about it instead of straight up ignoring him, things would have worked out too.

Ignoring someone is a horrible way to diffuse a situation, especially when you are in customer service. Both of them just handled it poorly, she moreso because she is customer service.