Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I find it funny that there were those on this very forum that claimed that there weren't any investigations on Trump at all.
    How things have changed.
    That's the impression Trump was trying to create when asking Comey to say Trump wasn't investigated.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    At least now we can stop having the good little soldiers parroting the "he's not under investigation" talking point.
    Oh right because being under investigation for Colluding with Russian hackers to benefit yourself in an election is the EXACT same thing as "possible" obstruction of justice. You think your smart but your not. Trump is still not being investigated for collusion even if he gets investigated for possible obstruction. And even if he did obstruct it still does not tell you if Trump or his officials participated in the Russian hack.

So I being someone with a brain and you being someone who refuses to use yours to think logically will continue to call out stupidity when I see it. And when someone from either the FBI or the Senate or the Special council puts someone in cuffs for collusion I will say "There you go. Thats the guy. Theres your traitor. Send him to jail or give him the death penalty." And with that I also want to know what he did to help the Russians and how much influence the guy or guys had on Trump or if Trump was involved. BUT UNTIL THAT DAY! I am going to you may brain and not jump on accusation after accusation of what amounts to "I heard so and so talked to so and so isnt that bad?" "Yea thats bad" "Hey look America, this guy talked to this guy! Thats bad right?" and then half of america echos "Yea thats bad" And when the other half asks "whats so bad about it?" The other side says "We dont know but it looks bad" And when you ask for evidence of wrong doing they cant provide any.

So yea sheep keep on keeping on your convincing no one but yourselves in your echo chamber of hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Flynn was heading and directing the investigation. Everything that follows is now imvalid based on an obviously fallacious statement.
    Think you meant Comey. If you say Comey was heading or directing the investigation then i think you are terribly misinformed. In order to be heading or directing it you would need to be extremely hands on. This guy is the Top of the FBI so theres no was hes the head of the investigation. There are people below him that handle that sort of thing. The issue is its a public investigation and hes a big name so everything is going to refer to him. It gives the illusion that he is the one running the investigation. But hes not. Hes the head of the FBI. Im sure that investigation is one of his top priorities but even then hes got alot of other duties than running and being hands on with an investigation. So i completely disagree with your statement. Try again.
    Last edited by Zeek Daniels; 2017-06-14 at 11:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    On the obverse, if no indictment is handed down, you'll say its groundless. If he's cleared of all charges, you'll say it's a sham trial. You already say he's an illegitimate President so I guess you won't need to say that.
    Welcome to modern politics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Oh right because being under investigation for Colluding with Russian hackers to benefit yourself in an election is the EXACT same thing as "possible" obstruction of justice. You think your smart but your not. Trump is still not being investigated for collusion even if he gets investigated for possible obstruction. And even if he did obstruct it still does not tell you if Trump or his officials participated in the Russian hack.
    What is Trump accused of abstracting?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account

So I being someone with a brain and you being someone who refuses to use yours to think logically will continue to call out stupidity when I see it. And when someone from either the FBI or the Senate or the Special council puts someone in cuffs for collusion I will say "There you go. Thats the guy. Theres your traitor. Send him to jail or give him the death penalty." And with that I also want to know what he did to help the Russians and how much influence the guy or guys had on Trump or if Trump was involved. BUT UNTIL THAT DAY! I am going to you may brain and not jump on accusation after accusation of what amounts to "I heard so and so talked to so and so isnt that bad?" "Yea thats bad" "Hey look America, this guy talked to this guy! Thats bad right?" and then half of america echos "Yea thats bad" And when the other half asks "whats so bad about it?" The other side says "We dont know but it looks bad" And when you ask for evidence of wrong doing they cant provide any.

So yea sheep keep on keeping on your convincing no one but yourselves in your echo chamber of hate.
    He's still under investigation. No matter how many long winded posts you make.

Also forum demerits for calling people sheep. That just shows you aren't confident in your own argument. Baaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Welcome to modern politics.
    I'm well-versed in it, just saying "partisan hacks gon' hack."

7+ Year Old Account

I like how this turns into a garbled mess in the middle trying to cram as much empty rhetoric as you can in.

And you have the nerve to call others "sheep."
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

This news seemed to break after the senate intel heads met with Mueller. So it's likely there's some coordination going on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm sure a rich politician is TOTALLY gonna face any consequences.

This news seemed to break after the senate intel heads met with Mueller. So it's likely there's some coordination going on.
    Coordination? That's quite an assertion, what does Mueller stand to gain from this?

It seems far more likely that some of the staffers for the senators that are privy to this information can't keep their damn mouths shut.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    This is my fear as well.

Deleted
    LMAO !

A: "Hey my FBI mates, when are we going to come forward with this ?"

B: "Hmmm, first week of Jul.."

C:"...his birthday !"

A and B: "Ohnowedont lol"

C: "Ohyeswedo."

15+ Year Old Account

Think you meant Comey. If you say Comey was heading or directing the investigation then i think you are terribly misinformed. In order to be heading or directing it you would need to be extremely hands on. This guy is the Top of the FBI so theres no was hes the head of the investigation. There are people below him that handle that sort of thing. The issue is its a public investigation and hes a big name so everything is going to refer to him. It gives the illusion that he is the one running the investigation. But hes not. Hes the head of the FBI. Im sure that investigation is one of his top priorities but even then hes got alot of other duties than running and being hands on with an investigation. So i completely disagree with your statement. Try again.
    This is like six hours of Fox News talking points, platitudes, rhetoric, and some Alex Jones conspiracy theories all jammed into three paragraphs.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

But.... but the devout assured us that this was all a giant nothing burger?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Coordination? That's quite an assertion, what does Mueller stand to gain from this?

It seems far more likely that some of the staffers for the senators that are privy to this information can't keep their damn mouths shut.
    Yea, but who is truly the biggest "leaker" in this admin?When Trump's pushed...hell, even when he's not, he can't keep his mouth shut for any reason.
    Those that know him...know this.
    Flynn, Manafort...someone is going to panic.

There are times when the media can be useful.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    But don't forget, Trump isn't a politician, he's not part of the establishment. He's one of the working class rust belters.

I'm sure if he's removed from office more than one person will be around to point out that the establishment orchestrated this entire thing to overthrow Trump and his plans for world peace and prosperity.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

There were some closed sessions this week that are likely the reason(s) behind the Russia sanctions and the investigation claim, yes. In my opinion.

I don't know if it's coordination as much as a consequence of what was discussed in those meetings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    There were some closed sessions this week that are likely the reason(s) behind the Russia sanctions and the investigation claim, yes. In my opinion.

I don't know if it's coordination as much as a consequence of what was discussed in those meetings.
    "All right fuckers, you will work with me on this, or so help me Cher I'll drag you down with that douchebag you're protecting"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    1. This isn't going to go anywhere, another WAPO article based on anonymous sources and 'leaks'. File this under the weekly 'this is going to take down Trump for reals this time' fake news.

2. Do you by any chance consider the Alexandria shooter a 'hero', because your rhetoric makes you sound like just another lunatic pushing to collapse society.
    Seems to be more than just the Washington Post reporting on this now. There is probably a good reason why Mueller has been hiring Watergate prosecutors and other distinguished members to round out his team recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh, looks like it's time to fire Mueller