Page 84 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Guys, any store to buy some amiibos at good price?Amazon is selling shit like fucking gold...

Quote Originally Posted by Soulflayer View Post
    Guys, any store to buy some amiibos at good price?Amazon is selling shit like fucking gold...
    Google the nfc tag/phone app thing. Amiibos are bullshit for anyone over the age 12. I spent 2 months, checked EVERY store i went in that sells them for any single Zelda amiibo, not a single one, and they were all 30-40% mark up from non Zelda ones. All I wanted was some chests falling from the sky once a day, idgaf about a piece of plastic.
    From pricing, to how many were made, to distribution, and scaplers, and big n being an asshole, it's not worth it. Let em know this whole things nonsense and don't buy.

...since when did ANY Zelda game have a unique backstory that was playable for main characters...?

Ezio from Minish Cap, ANY of the Sages from Ocarina of Time, hell, not even Fi got anything. At most, they got brief descriptions.

There's no way the Four Champion story was something that was going to be baseline, and then got cut out to be sold as DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    Google the nfc tag/phone app thing. Amiibos are bullshit for anyone over the age 12. I spent 2 months, checked EVERY store i went in that sells them for any single Zelda amiibo, not a single one, and they were all 30-40% mark up from non Zelda ones. All I wanted was some chests falling from the sky once a day, idgaf about a piece of plastic.
    From pricing, to how many were made, to distribution, and scaplers, and big n being an asshole, it's not worth it. Let em know this whole things nonsense and don't buy.
    yeh but as you've stated, you literally can't get a hold of them, if you don't buy them plenty of others are waiting lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    https://zeldauniverse.net/2017/06/13...mal-mode-game/

Master Mode will save on a separate file.
    and in that link

"Additionally, while we still don’t know if the new armor pieces will offer anything aside from a shot of nostalgia we now know completing the 45-stage Trial of the Sword will grant Link limitless access to the Master Sword’s full power. This means you can break apart all the crates you want with the legendary blade without forcing it to recharge."

no durability master sword & always 60 damage #TheDream.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    ...since when did ANY Zelda game have a unique backstory that was playable for main characters...?

There's no way the Four Champion story was something that was going to be baseline, and then got cut out to be sold as DLC.
    And the bolded matters how?

As for the bottom can you prove it? If not it looks like all we have here is opinions and mine is they cut content and are selling it as DLC.

This is WB level's of bullshit DLC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    "Additionally, while we still don’t know if the new armor pieces will offer anything aside from a shot of nostalgia we now know completing the 45-stage Trial of the Sword will grant Link limitless access to the Master Sword’s full power. This means you can break apart all the crates you want with the legendary blade without forcing it to recharge."

That's just magical.......

Hey guys want a weapon that doesn't break, pony up $20. The master sword doesn't break, as long as you pay $20.....

Nintendo is just gonna Nintendo.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

As for the bottom can you prove it? If not it looks like all we have here is opinions and mine is they cut content and are selling it as DLC.

you are the one who has to prove they cut content, you cant just accuse someone of doing something with no proof, there was no indications at all in the game files of anything like this

usually when nintendo cuts content there are traces of it in the games files
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you are the one who has to prove they cut content, you cant just accuse someone of doing something with no proof, there was no indications at all in the game files of anything like this

usually when nintendo cuts content there are traces of it in the games files
    Its my opinion they did, I guess you don't know what the word opinion means.

But hey feel free to spend $20 on cut content,a difficulty slider and the ability to use the master sword the way it should have been from the get go.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do like how the Master Sword Trial thing starts you off with nothing. I felt the beginning of the game was the strongest in terms of the weapon durability because it created a frantic sense of needing to scavenge and use your resources wisely, but eventually you were so well equipped that the weapon durability just became annoying.

That's just magical.......

Hey guys want a weapon that doesn't break, pony up $20. The master sword doesn't break, as long as you pay $20.....

Nintendo is just gonna Nintendo.
    it's ok man you wouldn't be good enough to get it anyway, so it's a waste of 20$ for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    it's ok man you wouldn't be good enough to get it anyway, so it's a waste of 20$ for you.
    Childish post much?

Nothing in this game is hard and the trial will be the same way.

I'm pretty sure even at full power the Master sword breaks it just has crazy high durability like the Hylian Shield.

Because if no other Zelda game included that as core content, there's no reason to think it suddenly was going to be on this game.

Nintendo might have an odd history with DLC, but they have never cut content so far, or released a half finished game just to charge you for the other part as DLC, so there's yet again, no reason to think that's what they're doing this time either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    I'm pretty sure even at full power the Master sword breaks it just has crazy high durability like the Hylian Shield.
    It doesn't. The Master Sword vs Ganon or the Guardians cannot break and the trial makes it so that it's in that state 100% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Because if no other Zelda game included that as core content, there's no reason to think it suddenly was going to be on this game.

Nintendo might have an odd history with DLC, but they have never cut content so far, or released a half finished game just to charge you for the other part as DLC, so there's yet again, no reason to think that's what they're doing this time either.
    Nintendo has made a lot of stupid ass choices in the past few years.

So ya there is many reasons to give on why they would do that. You are welcome to your opinion and I have mine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    It doesn't. The Master Sword vs Ganon or the Guardians cannot break and the trial makes it so that it's in that state 100% of the time.
    The master sword can break vs Gannon or Gannon infested area's, It just takes a long ass time to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nintendo has made a lot of stupid ass choices in the past few years.

So ya there is many reasons to give on why they would do that. You are welcome to your opinion and I have mine.

- - - Updated - - -

The master sword can break vs Gannon or Gannon infested area's, It just takes a long ass time to do.
    Yeah decided to fact check myself and it appears you are right. My b.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Yeah decided to fact check myself and it appears you are right. My b.
    No biggy it happens.

Um the master sword at full power still breaks it just takes longer to break

never did they state it would be unbreakable and there wouldn't be a point to any other weapon if it was.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    never did they state it would be unbreakable and there wouldn't be a point to any other weapon if it was.
    Its the master sword, There shouldn't be a reason you have to use another melee weapon over it.

IMO.

Its the master sword, There shouldn't be a reason you have to use another melee weapon over it.

IMO.
    Problem is the entire combat system revolves around switching weapons as they break, there would be no point if the Master Sword never broke (or lost energy to be more accurate).