Mask of Artful Dodging

I've been obsessed with obtaining this item as the last piece in my xmog but every forum thread on battle net and wowhead comment section has me leading in different directions (none of which end up the right way). Is just a rare drop from anything in the vault after turning in my vault ticket? I just have no clue where to go for this mog.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganksy View Post
    I've been obsessed with obtaining this item as the last piece in my xmog but every forum thread on battle net and wowhead comment section has me leading in different directions (none of which end up the right way). Is just a rare drop from anything in the vault after turning in my vault ticket? I just have no clue where to go for this mog.
    I got mine 2-3 weeks ago from the small gold chest next to the small stairs to the Artifact altar in the vault, a lot of other rogue got it that way too.

Quote Originally Posted by DaGhostDS View Post
    I got mine 2-3 weeks ago from the small gold chest next to the small stairs to the Artifact altar in the vault, a lot of other rogue got it that way too.
    the small coin chest correct?

Yep, it drops from the small coin chest, same as boots. The only piece of the set that doesn't drop yet is the leg.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bettomendes View Post
    Yep, it drops from the small coin chest, same as boots. The only piece of the set that doesn't drop yet is the leg.
    Which like i said in the other thread is no different to the Bloodfang pants, so just farm those (if you don't have them yet).

Just got it from big coin bag in the vault.

Quote Originally Posted by piskopow View Post
    Just got it from big coin bag in the vault.
    the big bag gives uncrowned shadowcraft cap. not the same mask.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=141408/u...hadowcraft-cap

Quote Originally Posted by Djanco View Post
    the big bag gives uncrowned shadowcraft cap. not the same mask.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=141408/u...hadowcraft-cap
    Big bag does drop the Artful Dodging mask as well. I had both drop at the same time, actually.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are you guys referring to the vault prizes from marin?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Are you guys referring to the vault prizes from marin?
    Yeah, i got my mask first ticket.

Just got the boots from the small coin chest as well.

it's worth noting that if you are doing the new pick pocketing stuff for Griftah as well you can sometimes get Marin's Lucky coin which you can bring to him for another free pull from the vault, thought it doens't give you a quest like when you get a ticket from order hall quests, got my boots that way which I got from the pouch/backpack thing hanging on the wall

A pity that the lucky coin is still unique. Should be stackable as often as you pickpocket them.

AFter all this effort, the mask doesnt even fit human males properly and has a huge gap around the nose/front of face :/

Half of the masks and helmets on humans haven't looked quite right since the model updates. Even when they "fix" them, they go too far the other way so they're either clipping the head or look hugely large.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaite View Post
    Just got the boots from the small coin chest as well.
    I got the boots from a vial of vanishing powder, oddly enough. They may be a rare drop from any of the Marin prizes.

I got the mask from the keys for the Sub Hidden Skin when 7.2.5 dropped

Been mentioned but I got this a few weeks ago.

It's the small coin chest that spawns by the stairs to the artifact weapon. It took approx. a week for this item to spawn for me. When it did, I turned in a vault ticket and got gold. When this is your daily pick you can farm coins, but don't bother on days when the chest is not there, as it will be the same thing everytime. Went to suramar and pickpocketed, about 10 minutes got me a coin which I returned to Marin (make sure not to send him on a mission the day you have the coin chest). I got the boots. Went back to suramar and PP, it takes roughly 10 minutes per coin, you can only have 1 at a time. Got gold. One more time got me the mask. GL!