Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Any business that won't do what I want them to do, especially when I make a scene about it, definitely goes on my boycott list! I'm the customer. They need to do what I say even if that means giving me something for free that everyone else has to pay for. Fuck them!
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    All she had to do was call her supervisor. I would get pissed to if I asked to speak a supervisor and you just ignore me and turn your back. Thats just blatant disrespect and I am a paying customer.

Ryanair deserves to go under if they can't come up with a better way of dealing with customers. Cheap ticket or not, that boarding pass policy is also bullshit. Its like they are going out of their way to inconvenience customers. Of course the passenger needs to have their damn ticket at the gate but you're telling me in 2017 they couldn't look that shit up, had a nearby kiosk or something? Again, they deserve to go under. If I was a competitor I would release a QR code scanner TOMORROW to eat away at their customer base.
    Oh someone quick call the WHAAAAAAmbulance! You paid $50 dollars for a ticket and you had a bad time, the entire company deserves to go under because you were unsatisfied. Seriously this kind of consumer mentality can fuck the hell off.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    he disabled comments, and turned off displaying of likes .... because it probably backfired.
    More like blackfired.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    The guy filming and Sabrina both stink. He was in the wrong and got angry hoping they'd just let the fee go. She should have just called a supervisor instead of ignoring him and then crying for sympathy.
    She's not obligated to do jackshit for him, or to call a supervisor.

In many parts of EU it's customary that supervisors don't have any power, and you have to take any issues straight to the designated customer service areas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    her service was pretty bad but he was making the situation worse. I dont know why she didn't get her supervisor right away or at least tell him a reason why not if its not possible. Myself I am in the customer service business and when a customer asks for your supervisor you either tell him "no problem" and get them right away or you need to give them a reason why its not possible ( out to lunch/not here/left for the day etc). Because she ignored the customer he just kept venting and venting more and more. The employee needs more training though on how to handle tough customers
    See above

Ryanair is one of the most disgusting companies on earth. They spit in the face of their customers AND employees too.
    If you underpay your employess and don't provide the necessary training it's no wonder things like these happen.

Also you need to check their spam of emails at least 3-4 times so you can gather all the information you need, AND their boarding passes WILL contain misinformation about the terminal you need to check in. Almost everytime I traveled with them they provided false information.

Oh, and they have a transport service, which you have to pay in advance, but their drivers refuse to accept your receipt and charge you double.

If you say that this is "pure capitalism", you are right, and therefore we need to come up with something other than these bullshit humanity-killing systems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crying because you think someone is being mean to you? Is she a nine year old mentally?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Aggressive customer?
    He wasn't getting any real answers and Sabrina wasn't doing a damn thing, except crying. He wasn't even that mean to her.

Edit:
    Airline tickets are entirely too expensive to have crappy customer service from people like Sabrina. Not to mention missing flights can cost you more money. Ohh and you can check in without tickets and get boarding passes at the airport, so Sabrina and vicariously Ryan Air are wrong on this.
    ryainair is way cheaper then anything else in belgium and wil go to great lenght to cut corners almost everywhere (not safety)
    so if you pick cheap tickets no suprise it comes with underqualified/cheap service tbh

i think at some point they where even considering that you may have to pay to go to the toilet during the flights

Deleted
    I can't have sympathy for her because she works for Ryanair. They are the scummiest of all companies I've ever seen. Planes are cheapest pieces of junk they could find.

Bought a ticket? Good. But before you enter plane you need to pay airport fee. Because for some reason its not included in price. That's what process of boarding Ryanair planes looks like in Riga.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    From the video, which is all I have to go off of, I see some shitty customer service.
    That's Ryanair for you. One of the worst companies in EU, if not the worst.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ohhh it's another hey i'm black people! So everyone else is a racist video.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    She's not obligated to do jackshit for him, or to call a supervisor.

In many parts of EU it's customary that supervisors don't have any power, and you have to take any issues straight to the designated customer service areas.

- - - Updated - - -

See above
    your view of customer service is very different from mine. From my point customers like to be informed about what you are doing and why. if that employee is trained to just ignore customers when they are demanding things then she is doing a great job. I'm not sure why Ryanair has such shitty service and different ways of diffusing situations with irate customers but i guess whatever works for them.

What an absolute arsehole, I don't care how poorly he thinks she was doing her job you act with courtesy to people. Berating someone who is clearly not handling it well, what did he expect?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I don't really feel like watching a video of someone verbally abusing an airline employee, although I would if it ended with him getting his ass beat by other airline customers. That'd make the whole thing pretty satisfying.

Honestly, the "I pay your salary and you work for me" line is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard; I witnessed a fellow student say that to a prof one time in undergrad and the prof torched him in front of the class by telling the student that since the prof paid taxes which subsidized the student's education, the student sort of worked for him. I really hate the "customer is always right" mentality we have here in the US that leads to entitled shitheads like this going abroad and making all of us look bad by tormenting Euros/Asians/Aussies/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Why does it matter that he's from America?
    Indeed.
    Jerks are jerks, regardless of country of origin, language or skin colour.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    As a customer service professional, if a client asks for your supervisor, you do it right away.
    Having worked in customer service, I second that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    All we have is the video, and going off of that, Sabrina was providing terrible customer service.
    She's not cut out for customer service if she can't take some pressure.

Customer behaved like a piece of shit and deserves being banned from flying with them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Goddamn, go fly with Lufthansa and see how much they charge for the same destination.
    Different service, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Different service, though.
    Not by much on this short trips. But fair point. I still maintain that it's not too much to read the instructions and print your own ticket for such a cheap price. It's really not a big deal and as much as I can understand the dude's frustration, usually I get around these kinds of obstacles by being a nice person and working something out with the lady. Heck, someone in that airport has to have a printer with access to the internet. I'd have printed that shit out in less time than the video took. Almost anywhere in the civilised world.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Omg i'm DONE watching the video. How dare they gang up on him like this? I have a problem with a white group shouting down the only black person in view.

Stop accusing him of being aggressive because he is black. How dare you?
    Are you being sincere, or are you mocking SJW's? I really cant tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    He obviously has a smartphone, he could check in online right then and there.
    I have no idea man, the video doesn't explain enough context, really. Just shows him being an ass and her a hysterical, overworked woman that shouldn't be in that job. I was kinda surprised that a flight attendant isn't used to that kind of abuse on a daily basis. What's she gonna do when a terrorist grabs her on the plane?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I have no idea man, the video doesn't explain enough context, really. Just shows him being an ass and her a hysterical, overworked woman that shouldn't be in that job. I was kinda surprised that a flight attendant isn't used to that kind of abuse on a daily basis. What's she gonna do when a terrorist grabs her on the plane?
    ...What would you do if a terrorist grabbed you on a plane?