Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

If you could turn into any animal

(Has to be accepted by the general public as existing - no dragons or unicorns), what would you turn into and what would you do?

Remember people won't be able to recognise you and if you're something dangerous in a city you might be killed, or you could be preyed upon by another animal or hungry homeless person. Would you try to become a spy and turn into a bird for recon missions? But then the government would know you are a shapeshifter and might dissect you to get the secrets of how to do it. I think I would just turn into a black cat and mess with people, then I'd probably get killed by some superstitious person.

Bonus round: The longer you stay transformed the more the "animal mind" fights back and tries to take over, if you stay transformed for too long you will lose your humanity and really be that animal forever.

I'd turn into a human, I hear that it would be awesome to be human.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Humans are the only species on earth that are able to fly and are capable to sit in a comfortable chair doing so while having a hot meal.

Take that, birds.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Humans are the only species on earth that are able to fly and are capable to sit in a comfortable chair doing so while having a hot meal.

Take that, birds.
    Yeah but birds don't have to pay to fly and are a lot more free, you could fly down to the shops or something (though if you were buying things, you would have to walk back as a human unless you were a very strong bird)

10+ Year Old Account
    If I could switch back and fourth probably a falcon. Speed and flight. Or octopus they are awesome.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Sloth/Koala.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowdweller View Post
    Yeah but birds don't have to pay to fly and are a lot more free, you could fly down to the shops or something (though if you were buying things, you would have to walk back as a human unless you were a very strong bird)
    I think bird would be my second option for sure.

Bald Eagle

they are protected by law right?

Deleted
    I'd choose to turn into some other human being, Oh Ysharjah I hate this body

10+ Year Old Account
    I promise if you think any animal is more free than a human in a first world society, you are fucking delusional.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    I promise if you think any animal is more free than a human in a first world society, you are fucking delusional.
    That is so far from the truth.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Deleted
    Water - Great White Shark.
    Land - Lion.
    Air - Albatross.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sea cucumber

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Hey my dude could you elaborate on why you think this? I'm curious to know

Raven. Big flying intelligent bird. Also, it's able to vocalize human sounds, which'll be helpful.

Same for the bonus round. I mean, they are really smart, and have a pretty well developed social skills for animals.

If I can pick extinct animals: Ankylosaurus.

Becoming a living tank solves a lot of problems.
    Last edited by Caerule; 2017-06-15 at 06:07 AM.

Deleted
    When I was a kid I always fantasied that I could turn into a Peregrine falcon, the fastest animal on the planet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Tiger
    /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowdweller View Post
    Hey my dude could you elaborate on why you think this? I'm curious to know
    How many times per day do you think about being eaten? How many failed hunts did you have before you were finally able to get food? How often do you think about needing to fatten before winter and the lean times? How often have you had to worry about rival humans attacking you for your territory?

No living thing is free, we are all slaves to staying alive. Animals do not live these carefree, unburdened lives like in some sort of Disney movie. Animals do not have the luxury of the concept of charity like humans, either.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

I'd try any animal that has an impressive way of movement. Falcon, dolphin, gibbon, kangaroo and what not. Just to experience the freedom, agility, strength and speed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Raven. Big flying intelligent bird. Also, it's able to vocalize human sounds, which'll be helpful.

Same for the bonus round. I mean, they are really smart, and have a pretty well developed social skills for animals.

If I can pick extinct animals: Ankylosaurus.

Becoming a living tank solves a lot of problems.
    That pic is laughably wrong. From the Wiki:

Size of the largest known specimen (green), compared to a human
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.