Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    This won't go anywhere. Trump will keep making America great again while every hater stands in denial, grabbing on to impossible dreams that will inevitably be crushed under Trumps mighty (and high quality) shoes.
    If his shoes are the same quality of most other Trump goods, I wouldn't call 'em high quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Trump has an 83% approval rating among Republicans. This will have to drop to like 30% for Trump to be vulnerable unless there's actual physical evidence of a crime.

Date Republicans Independents Democrats
    % % %
    2017 Jun 5-11 83 31 8
    2017 May 29-Jun 4 82 34 7
    2017 May 22-28 87 37 8
    2017 May 15-21 84 31 7
    2017 May 8-14 84 35 8
    2017 May 1-7 84 40 9
    2017 Apr 24-30 87 36 12
    2017 Apr 17-23 86 36 9
    2017 Apr 10-16 87 36 10
    2017 Apr 3-9 87 34 6
    2017 Mar 27-Apr 2 81 36 6
    2017 Mar 20-26 84 33 8
    2017 Mar 13-19 86 35 10
    2017 Mar 6-12 88 36 9
    2017 Feb 27-Mar 5 88 39 10
    2017 Feb 20-26 88 38 10
    2017 Feb 13-19 86 37 7
    2017 Feb 6-12 87 35 11
    2017 Jan 30-Feb 5 86 41 8
    2017 Jan 20-29 89 42 13
    Source? Because without it, they're just made up numbers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Source? Because without it, they're just made up numbers.
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/203198/pr...ald-trump.aspx

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    What has he actually accomplished other than funneling our tax money into his businesses and getting stomped by the courts?
    He's accomplished more in the time he's been president than the previous 3 combined. This is factual and cannot be refuted, I'm not about to spend the whole morning going through every single act of kindness and greatness for his country he's gone through, you can look that up on the internet yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Wet Red Sword View Post
    If his shoes are the same quality of most other Trump goods, I wouldn't call 'em high quality.
    At least he has a line of products, unlike you.

He's accomplished more in the time he's been president than the previous 3 combined. This is factual and cannot be refuted, I'm not about to spend the whole morning going through every single act of kindness and greatness for his country he's gone through, you can look that up on the internet yourself.
    Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is just bullshit.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    And in this thread we see active changing of goal posts. From:"See he isn't under investigation!"
    Which came from the statement of: "He personally wasn't under investigation at the time, but we were investigating the campaign and it would sooner or later probably come to him" (paraphrased second part).

Now back to "Nothing will ever happen, stop beating the dead horse!"

Other people has lines of products that he whores his name and brand for, fork over a tiny bit of time for marketing, and if they work take a fat profit from if they die he loses nothing.
    All in all they have one thing in common "faux high quality stuff".
    - Lars

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I don't know, you set an avalanche in motion and then tell it to stop. See what happens...
    The Republican congress is about the most immobile force in the universe, it is like Thor's Hammer without Thor.

I make a prediction - Trump will not be removed from power via impeachment. It just will not happen.

Legal hurdles too high to clear, what will happen if anything is 25th Amendment - burden of proof far lower on that.

Remember - no president has yet been removed from office via impeachment.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I make a prediction - Trump will not be removed from power via impeachment. It just will not happen.

Legal hurdles too high to clear, what will happen if anything is 25th Amendment - burden of proof far lower on that.

Remember - no president has yet been removed from office via impeachment.
    I'd wait for that RICO investigation Preet Bharara was fired over.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I'd wait for that RICO investigation Preet Bharara was fired over.
    That one seems to be a single report (NYPOst) single source, with little traction in the media. I'm on board with that one as being real yet.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    That one seems to be a single report (NYPOst) single source, with little traction in the media. I'm on board with that one as being real yet.
    The lack of an explanation for his firing lends credence to such allegations, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is just bullshit.
    Your line of argumentation and apparent lack of communication skills certainly place you below the MMO-Champion average. That's a real feat of strength in itself, so even if this would seem counter-intuitive, I must congratulate you.

Your line of argumentation and apparent lack of communication skills certainly place you below the MMO-Champion average. That's a real feat of strength in itself, so even if this would seem counter-intuitive, I must congratulate you.
    Line of argumentation? What was I supposed to argue against when you refused to list even a single accomplishment of Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    The lack of an explanation for his firing lends credence to such allegations, though.
    There is enough solid indisputable stuff to stick on Trump and cronies, that we don't need to hunt for random stuff to stick on random people.

10+ Year Old Account

The delusion is strong here.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    Other people has lines of products that he whores his name and brand for, fork over a tiny bit of time for marketing, and if they work take a fat profit from if they die he loses nothing.
    All in all they have one thing in common "faux high quality stuff".
    Hey, they make tons of money, I guess it works for them. Or are you one of these "OMG! They were born privileged! I work so hard every day to make minimum wage because I don't want to put any sort of effort in my career!" spewing people?

What was I supposed to argue against when you refused to list even a single accomplishment of Trump?
    Here is a list of all the accomplishments of Donald Trump since taking office:

* Kill the TPP
    * Kill the planet (Paris accord)

So there you have it, should make a worthwhile resume. However, I think killing planet is way more negative than killing TPP is positive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Line of argumentation? What was I supposed to argue against when you refused to list even a single accomplishment of Trump?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post

The delusion is strong here.
    Typical Trump hater arguments. "Bahahahaha"'s and GIFs.

Do you realize how much of a childish nagger club your portraying yourselves as?

Typical Trump hater arguments. "Bahahahaha"'s and GIFs.

Do you realize how much of a childish nagger club your portraying yourselves as?
    Yes, you're the real adult here who can't list a single one of Trump's accomplishments and is instead resulting to insults. Such adult. Wow.

At least I'm.... Sorry, no. There're too many things he is that I'm glad I'm not to write a list. I mean, if you're gonna try to personally insult me, Trump is one of the worst living examples to compare someone to, outside a 3rd world dictator or a religious nutwing.