Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Blackwing Lair - Razorgare change

When mind-controlling Razorgore, destroying eggs is now instant. I just destroyed all 30 eggs before half his first channel was used up. Makes this fight speed up significantly and you no longer run the risk of Razorgore dying because you're unlucky.

It's not in the patchnotes, so perhaps there's some more quality of life changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    When mind-controlling Razorgore, destroying eggs is now instant. I just destroyed all 30 eggs before half his first channel was used up. Makes this fight speed up significantly and you no longer run the risk of Razorgore dying because you're unlucky.

It's not in the patchnotes, so perhaps there's some more quality of life changes.
    You can also disable the suppression units in the suppression rooms again which can occasionally give a short run at full speed, also significantly decreasing the time spent in the raid. Funny that I got my last two transmog items from there this morning so have no reason to go back in there now that things are much quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by ganush View Post
    You can also disable the suppression units in the suppression rooms again which can occasionally give a short run at full speed, also significantly decreasing the time spent in the raid. Funny that I got my last two transmog items from there this morning so have no reason to go back in there now that things are much quicker.
    Or you can just aggro the pack from the floor below when you first get to it, angle your back to the nest infront of the wall and the charge from the guard will kick you basically into Broodlord's lap skipping the depression room entirely

Deleted
    That's interesting. I hate that part. But as a warrior it's somewhat okay to deal with it. I didn't notice that today.

I'm still missing my Wrath chestpiece, it just won't drop

Yay - stuff like this I hated, Im done getting tier achievement now but lol this fight
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    The "slow" time i used to watch some streaming on twitch

Yeah let's cater to people soloing old raids...

This game is getting worse with every patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post

This change probably cost us a raid tier!
    /sarcasm
    Some people are just.....

Deleted

omg cry me a river

soloing old raids for fun / transmog is a part of the game. so why not "fix" a boss what took 1min of a dev time. change casttime from x to 0, test it once and its done. where is your problem

15+ Year Old Account

You mean that there's a lot of people doing level 60 raids "the old way" somehow with the old talents and everything on live servers right now?

Otherwise you have no argument at all and this change is nothing put positive.

Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    You mean that there's a lot of people doing level 60 raids "the old way" somehow with the old talents and everything on live servers right now?

Otherwise you have no argument at all and this change is nothing put positive.
    This change is 100% negative. Old raids should not be accessible when you outlevel them. People who wants transmog should earn them and not solo a raid...

This change is 100% negative. Old raids should not be accessible when you outlevel them. People who wants transmog should earn them and not solo a raid...
    Shouldve made that argument during TBC then. Bit late to complain about something thats been a part of the game for over 10 years.

Also what difference does it make?

Deleted
    That is your opinion and honestly, i understand what moves it, but i think that the "old-school-elité-piece-of-gear-trasmog\title" should be proclaimed in a different way in game. I mean, now we are already too much in the "trasmog-farm" to say "Hey no, rollback everything, only who has collected those stuff years ago should have it".

So, actually, this change is not negative in my opinion. Is just okay for who wants to play the game also for that aspect.

I'm sure you're never done a raid you outlevel, never done an instance you outgear, never done a quest you outlevel, and never killed anyone in PvP that didn,t have at least the same lvl and gear as you.

This is the lowest tier degenerate shit posting I've seen on this site in years. Bravo.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL, what a fucking joke!

Yeah, not happening I'm afraid.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account

Didn't realise that quality of life changes make the game worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    LOL, what a fucking joke!

Yeah, not happening I'm afraid.
    Honestly because of transmog, mounts and pets, it makes old raids usable content for the playerbase. Ideally we should be incentivized to stick to current level content, but I don't have a problem with it. I love going back and pwning raids i struggled in when they were current.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

I'm right there with ya; I hate it when other people play the game in way I don't agree with! And the developers catering to these filthy casuals are the worst sort.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're about a decade late for this argument. I actually think it might have been cool if they didn't let you enter raids you out leveled, but as I said we're way too far gone past this now. This change is not a big deal. I can't imagine there were many level 60 40 man raid guilds still working on razorgore right now either.