Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Hey now, building the Great Wall of America to stop marauding Mexicans, is not sensational at all. Totally reasonable for 7th century...
    The wall is stupid, but when you have traitors like Jerry brown harboring criminals the measures must be taken. Unless you want trump to order the military occupation of California. That's what's lincoln would do

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be funny if the conclussion will turn out to be another "We found enough evidence but we couldn't prove intent".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    It's fascinating to see how fast things have been going in terms of progressing the multiple investigations.
    Yeah, it took around a year to get Nixon's AG to be investigated for obstruction of justice. This one is directly on the President and less than 200 days into his presidency. On top of that, the situation is a lot more complex, due to involving a foreign nation. The stupid shit Trump tweets and trumpets during interviews, is moving things a lot faster than it did with Nixon.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Here is a list of all the accomplishments of Donald Trump since taking office:

* Kill the TPP
    * Kill the planet (Paris accord)

So there you have it, should make a worthwhile resume. However, I think killing planet is way more negative than killing TPP is positive.
    With those sorts of outlandish dot points you should apply for CNN.

Killing the planet. Yeah because the US pulling out of a wealth redistribution scheme created so everyone can high five each other is going to kill the planet.

The agreement was aiming so fucking low it didnt matter anyway.

Pull out of it, stop pissing money away, allow private industry and states to push for renewables - like what is already happening.

When the Paris Agreement forces the US to donate money and meet targets that India and China can just ignore, its a weak agreement and its a weak argument.

I wish our stupid Government would do the same thing and start talking about Nuclear power.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    YES!!! HE'S DEFINITELY GOING TO GET IMPEACHED NOW!! THIS IS FINALLY IT GUYS!!! ALL OUR WET DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE!

Wait, where have I heard that before? OH WAIT, that's right... every single fucking thread about Trump since he won.

How many times are we going to beat this dead horse before you all give up with this crap?
    You know this kind of thing takes months if not years right? It was two years from Watergate to Nixon's resignation.

You're going to be listening to this for a loooooooong time. Buckle up kiddo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    Killing the planet. Yeah because the US pulling out of a wealth redistribution scheme
    Well, I have no comeback to total and utter ignorance...

I assume you also don't believe in gravity or evolution ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You know this kind of thing takes months if not years right? It was two years from Watergate to Nixon's resignation.
    And impeachment didn't even get to first base within those two years.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    Would be funny if the conclussion will turn out to be another "We found enough evidence but we couldn't prove intent".
    Unlikely. The intent of obstruction of justice is self-evident. It's pretty damn hard to obstruct justice accidentally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    The joy of Skroe is my joy as well, for I know that dismay and frustration shall soon follow, as mister Mueller's investigation is destined to fail.
    Hope you've stocked up on tissues :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I heard he was very mad about Watergate, very mad.
    Not many people know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    The wall is stupid, but when you have traitors like Jerry brown harboring criminals the measures must be taken. Unless you want trump to order the military occupation of California. That's what's lincoln would do
    Okey, we establish that Trump is sensationalist, at least as far as the wall.

You do know that southern state secession began before Lincoln? To say Lincoln would do the same is not factual and aimed at riling up support... which is the definition of sensationalism. On top of that, alluding to Trump or any GOP member, referring their actions to those that underscored federalism, kind of makes GOP's assertion of state rights not factual, but to rile up support... which is...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Congressional Republicans are pissed at Trump throwing their version of Trumpcare under the bus, apparently. But honestly...there will need to be extremely damning evidence, and Trump will need to engage in far worse behavior before they turn on him. If they had an ounce of patriotism left in them, they already would have. These are the same people excusing his idiocy because "He's new at this." as if that's an acceptable excuse.

Yeah they're not thrilled with him now, and many are definitely keeping him at arms-length, but given the behavior of the GOP since November, it's getting harder and harder to expect those elected representatives to put country ahead of party.
    In all honesty, their version of Trumpcare is a dumpster fire. If you're looking at idiotic behavior, throwing GOPcare under the bus is a bad example of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    In all honesty, their version of Trumpcare is a dumpster fire. If you're looking at idiotic behavior, throwing GOPcare under the bus is a bad example of that.
    How about how Trump supported it, and now says its a bad "mean" bill? Is that idiotic behavior?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

More distractions from real issues.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    So what's a good example of it? Throwing a Rose Garden celebration to brag how great of a victory it was after the House passed it? Seems like an odd about face...

Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    With those sorts of outlandish dot points you should apply for CNN.

Killing the planet. Yeah because the US pulling out of a wealth redistribution scheme created so everyone can high five each other is going to kill the planet.

The agreement was aiming so fucking low it didnt matter anyway.

Pull out of it, stop pissing money away, allow private industry and states to push for renewables - like what is already happening.

When the Paris Agreement forces the US to donate money and meet targets that India and China can just ignore, its a weak agreement and its a weak argument.

I wish our stupid Government would do the same thing and start talking about Nuclear power.
    I'd be curious to understand how you reconcile the idea that the Paris Agreement forces us to do anything with the fact that it is a non-binding agreement.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    More distractions from real issues.
    Yeah liberal infected republican majority in both houses initiating the investigations, liberal infected DOJ investigation, liberal infected POTUS twitter account and 1 on 1 interviews admitting reasoning for firing liberal infected FBI director.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Yeah... he pestered at least three agencies to confirm that he wasn't under investigation. Which is either the act of a man-child, or the equivalent of my continued letters to the FBI telling them the missing kids are NOT in my basement.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

Happy Fucking Birthday, Mr. President. You will die in prison.
    Lol highly doubtful.

I can't see anything good coming from this, and if Trump comes out clean than he's guaranteed 8 years

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    "sources familiar with the memo told The Wall Street Journal"

Cool source bruh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNoseKnows View Post
    "sources familiar with the memo told The Wall Street Journal"

Cool source bruh.
    What's wrong with linking to primary source material?