Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Uhhhhh, well, Jaina was romantically linked with Kalec (arcane), Arthas (frost), and Kael (fire). So she's the trifecta of sexually transmitted magical powers.
    Woah, that just blew my mind now that you mentioned it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by karumayu View Post
    Well.. Isn't the missing council member Vargoth?
    Vargoth is Arcane specced.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Uhhhhh, well, Jaina was romantically linked with Kalec (arcane), Arthas (frost), and Kael (fire). So she's the trifecta of sexually transmitted magical powers.
    Now I fear for poor Kalec, I just hope he doesn't become the next victim of that bint.

He also had way more chemistry with Tyragosa imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Just like the sunreavers never belonged to Dalaran.
    *Ducks for cover and flees*

More like the Horde never belonged in Dalaran.
    And the Orcs and Forsaken never belonged on Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by gamgee76 View Post
    Do any of you realise who her parents were? And what she has done up until recently ? Possibly the most powerful mage since her mother Aegewynn
    There is no current cannon Mother for her, but it is unlikely to be Aegewynn, so no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Now I fear for poor Kalec, I just hope he doesn't become the next victim of that bint.

He also had way more chemistry with Tyragosa imho.
    Malygos needs to be brought back, he was a way better and more competent aspect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    More like the Horde never belonged in Dalaran.
    And the Orcs and Forsaken never belonged on Azeroth.
    When I saw the reply notification pop up I was expecting tons of flame instead of agreement, ahah

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Malygos needs to be brought back, he was a way better and more competent aspect.
    He went insane and waged a war that nearly caused his entire dragonflight to become extinct, let alone the death of himself.

Is that the bar you set for being competent?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    He went insane and waged a war that nearly caused his entire dragonflight to become extinct, let alone the death of himself.

Well Kalec never did show us some magic awesomeness since he's the aspect. But then he didn't have much time since he immediately gave up his power to down Deathwing.

I don't see how he is a better character though. He has been insane since the well of eternity happened.

Deleted
    Well Kalec never did show us some magic awesomeness since he's the aspect. But then he didn't have much time since he immediately gave up his power to down Deathwing.

I don't see how he is a better character though. He has been insane since the well of eternity happened.
    Are we talking legit Deathwing insanity or are you interpreting someone who's been through a series of unfortunate events as insane?

The reasoning for her getting on the council, let alone leading it, in her novel was dumb. I like Jaina generally but op is right. She didn't belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Watch the artifact empowerment video, we have two arcane, two frost and one fire. With Jaina there it becomes 3 frost, clearly an imbalanced council.
    I thought the same thing funny enough. I don't chalk it up to anything, but I sure though, "Would have been nice to have 2 of each mage and clearly Jaina is frost so one of these frost mages needs to switch specs."

Are we talking legit Deathwing insanity or are you interpreting someone who's been through a series of unfortunate events as insane?
    His only character development was in books and there he was portraied as insane. You can spice that up in any way you want. but hes supposed to be the equivalent of an 1900 asylum patient staring at the padded corners of his room. As far as I'm aware his Jack Frost impersonation is still canon.

Jaina Proudmoore is a worthless character now and should be disposed of like the literal garbage she is.

Deleted

No he didn't, thats just western azerothian propaganda.

Deleted
    His only character development was in books and there he was portraied as insane. You can spice that up in any way you want. but hes supposed to be the equivalent of an 1900 asylum patient staring at the padded corners of his room. As far as I'm aware his Jack Frost impersonation is still canon.
    I dunno he seems pretty stable when he's portrayed in War Crimes and the like.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    None of them were innocents! Death to the hoard!
    Who's hoarding? What are they hoarding?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Just like the sunreavers never belonged to Dalaran.
    *Ducks for cover and flees*
    Because Aethas is a moron, He should have listened to Rommath.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Wonderful! Another bash Jaina thread. Because having your town and friends nuked does not entitle you to not trust the enemy anymore!

Sure, and Sylvanas does not deserve to be alive. So...let's call it even... And this is being very generous.
    Ignore the double standard of the Jaina haters only being because she has valid reasons to hate the Horde while championing Sylvanas.

CHARACTERS SHOULD NEVER PROGRESS AND SHOULD ALWAYS BE WHAT THEY ORIGINALLY WERE FOR THEIR ENTIRE LIFETIME! SHE'S A DREADLORD CUZ I CAN'T UNDERSTAND PROGRESSION.

Also---the entire conversation about what "spec" NPCs use is real stupid. We've been told time and time again that isn't how it works.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-06-15 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Watch the artifact empowerment video, we have two arcane, two frost and one fire. With Jaina there it becomes 3 frost, clearly an imbalanced council.

Definite proof she's a dreadlord. Hashtag it.
    The Council of 6 is supposed to be the best mages, and leaders of the Kirin Tor Magocracy. What spec they use is irrelevant.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Ignore the double standard of the Jaina haters only being because she has valid reasons to hate the Horde while championing Sylvanas.

CHARACTERS SHOULD NEVER PROGRESS AND SHOULD ALWAYS BE WHAT THEY ORIGINALLY WERE FOR THEIR ENTIRE LIFETIME! SHE'S A DREADLORD CUZ I CAN'T UNDERSTAND PROGRESSION.
    I hate both Jaina, and Sylvanas.

Idk what you're saying....