Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Famous Syrian province, Libya...... and Sudan.... and Somalia.... fascinating how big and broad the term refugee is starting to become.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    And when you thought the General-off-topic hit rock bottom, here comes 20 pages mostly filled with hatred and misanthropy to deny you.
    I guess since there is no action taken against posters who cheer and celebrate for the death of others that means moderators and admins mostly agree with them.

Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    And when you thought the General-off-topic hit rock bottom, here comes 20 pages mostly filled with hatred and misanthropy to deny you.
    I guess since there is no action taken against posters who cheer and celebrate for the death of others that means moderators and admins mostly agree with them.

Good.
    I wouldn't save 6 ships of drowning syrian refugees.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess they should have went the other direction to flee instead. Wont be making that mistake again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky View Post
    Its because of white americans i left christianity. You people and your Jesus man. Its like Legion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poorperson View Post
    Its because of white americans i left christianity. You people and your Jesus man. Its like Legion.
    How would you ascertain the posters religion?
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky View Post
    Flushing humanity down the toilet is more easy for the typical sociopath.

"Ha! Why should i care about those if i have my racism?"
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-06-15 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Flushing humanity down the toilet is more easy for the typical sociopath.

"Ha! Why should i care about those if i have my racism?"
    You would lead mankind to extinction with such shallow thinking. Everyday people die and sadly they need to die for if not we all would. I can not comprehend the thought process of people like you to be frank.

Do you believe our resources endless?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You mean "families fleeing a literal war zone".

Maybe the concept of compassion is lost on you, but not to the rest of the human race.
    If that was the case.. they would go to the first safe country, not come from Africa (where there is no war) and head to the wealthiest countries only.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    You would lead mankind to extinction with such shallow thinking. Everyday people die and sadly they need to die for if not we all would. I can not comprehend the thought process of people like you to be frank.

Do you believe our resources endless?
    Easy to have that view when you're the privileged one having others die for your comfort and consumption.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Easy to have that view when you're the privileged one having others die for your comfort and consumption.
    Considering I have several years of service making sure my country isn't a shit hole I am going to ask you how that matters?

If you want to help them sell all your belongings and give the money to one of the armies trying to conquer and stabilize their country.

Otherwise please spare us your empty morals. For you actions make them ring hollow and empty. Your insistence of bringing out the rotten corpses of your morality and parading them about is sickening.

I do not blame the Italians at all for this. They're in their own right. I feel remorse for the children as they probably had no choice in the matter - not the adults. The adults did not do this to escape some war zone, as some gullible dumbasses here think; there are better options for that than Italy. You only have to look at all other refugee riddled European countries to find out why ($$ka-ching$$). The Italians simply prevented parasites from spreading and affecting their own populace.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    Wounded children aboard, huh. Did they molest them to that point? Why are we even supposed to feel anything for these wretches leaping onto faulty boats for the promise of welfare checks?
    I clicked on this, pretty much willfully causing myself anguish to see all the lefties complaining and saying how inhumane. Your post is exactly what I would of said, were I in Europe. Glad to see there is at least one person on the right in Europe, your post brightened my mood, then Endus comes in as usual and ruins the party.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    I clicked on this, pretty much willfully causing myself anguish to see all the lefties complaining and saying how inhumane. Your post is exactly what I would of said, were I in Europe. Glad to see there is at least one person on the right in Europe, your post brightened my mood, then Endus comes in as usual and ruins the party.
    BUT HUMIN BEANS!!!11eleven!!1 /s

Europe either needs to cut out its generous welfare states or severely limit who gets them. At this rate they will have to provide free government "gibs" for billions.

Considering I have several years of service making sure my country isn't a shit hole I am going to ask you how that matters?

If you want to help them sell all your belongings and give the money to one of the armies trying to conquer and stabilize their country.

Otherwise please spare us your empty morals. For you actions make them ring hollow and empty. Your insistence of bringing out the rotten corpses of your morality and parading them about is sickening.
    I didn't bother with all that bullshit. I assume you justified your existence while continuing to believe that anyone who has a different race or speaks a different language deserves to die to make your life more comfortable.

Most places are shit-holes compared to somewhere else. I've seen some parts of the US that I would easily classify as shit-holes.

I didn't bother with all that bullshit. I assume you justified your existence while continuing to believe that anyone who has a different race or speaks a different language deserves to die to make your life more comfortable.

Most places are shit-holes compared to somewhere else. I've seen some parts of the US that I would easily classify as shit-holes.
    So are you in the process of selling all your worldly goods or do you accept that nothing is equal and your entire dismissal is nothing but petty moral grand standing?

Always funny to see sanctimonious Americans chime in on Europe's problems with boorish attitudes about letting people die. Reminds me if a candidate from Head of State, a 2003 movie, his campaign slogan was "God bless America....and no place else!".

I'm against excessive welfare and open immigration. That doesn't mean I want to watch people die and not save them. In my eyes that's tantamount to murder. Save them and send them back, stabilize the vessel and send it back. You don't have to let them in. But don't let them die either.

Always funny to see sanctimonious Americans chime in on Europe's problems with boorish attitudes about letting people die. Reminds me if a candidate from Head of State, a 2003 movie, his campaign slogan was "God bless America....and no place else!".

I'm against excessive welfare and open immigration. That doesn't mean I want to watch people die and not save them. In my eyes that's tantamount to murder. Save them and send them back, stabilize the vessel and send it back. You don't have to let them in. But don't let them die either.
    Then sell everything you own and save a few.

Why do you not want to address that?

Why must it be the money and resources of others to pay for your charity?

So are you in the process of selling all your worldly goods or do you accept that nothing is equal and your entire dismissal is nothing but petty moral grand standing?
    Sorry, I guess I'm not light-colored enough to have a valid opinion.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- - - Updated - - -

Then sell everything you own and save a few.

Why do you not want to address that?

Why must it be the money and resources of others to pay for your charity?
    I'm not saying to bring them in and support them. I'm saying don't let civilians who've done no wrong die in the open seas. The fact you don't see a difference there says everything about the poor quality of your moral views.

7+ Year Old Account

Does everyone on the planet who might theoretically enjoy a better life have a right to resettlement in that location?