Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    What kind of question is this. It's obviously 100% subjective.

There will be people who hate legion, love legion, or are somewhere in between.

Asking if it's worth playing legion is like asking if it's worth starting playing Tennis. It's subjective and some people like it and some don't.

Make up your mind by yourself, watch some videos or something and do it. Don't try to make others decide for you.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you like double RNG on legendarys, AP grind,RNG titanforge, Diablo, horrible pvp,terrible class design,class fantasy lol(rogue dont have poisons?) then yes game is worth coming back.
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Quote Originally Posted by kurtpal View Post
    I realised the whole game is a daily grind of the exact same dungeon with higher numbers just to get the same gear with higher numbers.
    That's basically Legion summed up. Not worth coming back to if that's what turned you off of it in the first place.

I switched to FFXIV. The community alone is worth playing the game for - such a nice change from the cesspool of toxicity that is the current WoW community.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel each expansion is worse than the last. Played during legion release, and quit not long after I realised the whole game is a daily grind of the exact same dungeon with higher numbers just to get the same gear with higher numbers.
    And after that you decided to grace us with your posting prowess.
    Come back.
    Don't come back.
    Who gives a rats behind...
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    If you like double RNG on legendarys, AP grind,RNG titanforge, Diablo, horrible pvp,terrible class design,class fantasy lol(rogue dont have poisons?) then yes game is worth coming back.
    Exactly that.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Played on and off my whole life, I feel each expansion is worse than the last. Played during legion release, and quit not long after I realised the whole game is a daily grind of the exact same dungeon with higher numbers just to get the same gear with higher numbers.
    Its the same thing except a whole lot worse because you took that long break. Blizzard's amazing designer team felt that they really need to send a strong fuck you message to anyone who dares to unsub for longer than 1-2 months or dares to stop from grinding for the bis legendaries 24/7.

Problem with coming back right now is the whole Legion grind with RNG time sinks. To be competitive you need maxed out artifacts and BiS legendaries which take months to get unless you have insane luck with the RNGesus gods. Other than that coming back really isn't bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    That's basically Legion summed up. Not worth coming back to if that's what turned you off of it in the first place.

I switched to FFXIV. The community alone is worth playing the game for - such a nice change from the cesspool of toxicity that is the current WoW community.
    There are still toxic people in FF14. This is from someone who has been playing for 2 years straight. Played on and off during ARR.

I've been wondering this too, and I have yet to paly this game since october, legion left me with a bad taste in my mouth

ive gone on b-net to see what friends are up to, and my friends list went from about 40 people online at times, to about 5-6 people online.... unsure what that says about games current standing