Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by DenniZ View Post
    Arms and Sub both got hit with a nerf in a hotfix.
    Sub is doing crazy damage right now on live ..

Not sure if hotfix is live yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    Not sure if hotfix is live yet
    The moment you don't feel a nerf means it's not nerfed enough.
    (or that it's not in yet ^^)
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless Gloomblade is what's killing people, sub rogue at least has very clear windows of burst that you can counter. That's also the whole point behind sub rogue; to have moments of burst that you have to set up.

Just a FYI for people who don't understand that's what blizzard was aiming for this patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlighthell View Post
    "nerf" lol -5% agility for spec who can kill people in 1 stun is not a nerf. Affliction got -25% int nerf and then 2 times -5% after melee morons started to whine back in s1
    Uh..... pot calling the kettle black? This forums is flodded with threads upon threads of casters whining about melee. I don't think I have seen a thread (granted I have not searched) with melee complaining about casters or locks to be specific.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearilla View Post
    Uh..... pot calling the kettle black? This forums is flodded with threads upon threads of casters whining about melee. I don't think I have seen a thread (granted I have not searched) with melee complaining about casters or locks to be specific.
    It happened way too early, pretty sure it was prepatch. You know, when everything is out of proportion due to hp/dmg ratios and coefficients being designed for max level stats.

So all the drooling, mouthbreathing melee started whining about affliction doing too much dmg and being too tanky(lol). Of course the incompetent buffoons at blizzard hq obliged by nerfing templates and defenses. The dmg one might have been warranted, but for 3 seasons now non demo specs are dying to air with no real solution on the horizon.

As you can tell, with the above in mind, it's hilarious hearing swifties complain about 5% nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Livevil View Post
    It happened way too early, pretty sure it was prepatch. You know, when everything is out of proportion due to hp/dmg ratios and coefficients being designed for max level stats.

So all the drooling, mouthbreathing melee started whining about affliction doing too much dmg and being too tanky(lol). Of course the incompetent buffoons at blizzard hq obliged by nerfing templates and defenses. The dmg one might have been warranted, but for 3 seasons now non demo specs are dying to air with no real solution on the horizon.

As you can tell, with the above in mind, it's hilarious hearing swifties complain about 5% nerfs.
    Please look through the pvp forum and tell me there aren't an abundance of ranged players calling for melee nerfs to classes that don't need a nerf. Funny how casters come out of the woodwork to complain about a nerf when they have been crying about melee since legion launch (FDK, Fury, DH). If you can dish it out you better be able to take it.

Edit: There is literally a post complaining about Fury ~7-8 threads below this thread...... It is named "Fury"

Casters always refer to melee players in a condescending manner as well. What a bunch of whiny, nerds that get off on thinking a class/spec they play in a PC game somehow makes them better than someone else. Take your nerfs and STFU.
    Last edited by Bearilla; 2017-06-15 at 05:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunlighthell View Post
    "nerf" lol -5% agility for spec who can kill people in 1 stun is not a nerf. Affliction got -25% int nerf and then 2 times -5% after melee morons started to whine back in s1
    Yes, -5% agility is a nerf by every possible definition. Even if it's not -25% like affliction, it's still a nerf. Even if it barely changes anything, it's still a nerf. Use your brain once in your life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Rdps are the new pc players and melee players are console players
    Well since melee is actually the Master Race, I'd say it's the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Janz View Post

Well since melee is actually the Master Race, I'd say it's the opposite.
    He was (and I was) referring to the player behind the toon. Rdps does just fine. The problems start when they get butt hurt because they can't stand still and do dmg. That is not rdps play style. You have to set up attacks which should be widely accepted as most of them boast how much skill their class takes to play. I was playing a bg the other day and a boomy was just sitting off to the side free casting. Was not moving at all. Even when I got close he continued to just sit. When I swapped from heals to him he didn't know what to do "oh no I have to move around in pvp????!!!!" He panicked and died. I have played against other boomies I cannot seem to touch. Felt like I was perma rooted and he was laughing and dancing around me. Just shows how the mentality and skill changes pretty drastically from player to player.
    Last edited by Bearilla; 2017-06-16 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearilla View Post
    When I swapped from heals to him he didn't know what to do "oh no I have to move around in pvp????!!!!" He panicked and died.
    lol panick chicken?

But usually druids are one of the best kiters in the game, no matter their spec, at least in rated arenas they will kite a melee.

maybe that laser chicken was used to rbgs, they do not move much there.

Deleted
    Doing 2v2 on my lock today, well let's just say I won every game that didn't include an Arms Warrior and lost every single one that did. Even against the ones that missed every single kick. Permanent shutdown by simply rotating reflect (why again is this effectively an immunity for several seconds?), stun and dispel and hilarious damage. It's the most broken spec in the game in a long time.

I won't do 2v2 again until Arms is nerfed significantly. It's no fun at all going up against this spec.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2017-06-17 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Doing 2v2 on my lock today, well let's just say I won every game that didn't include an Arms Warrior and lost every single one that did. Even against the ones that missed every single kick. Permanent shutdown by simply rotating reflect (why again is this effectively an immunity for several seconds?), stun and dispel and hilarious damage. It's the most broken spec in the game in a long time.

I won't do 2v2 again until Arms is nerfed significantly. It's no fun at all going up against this spec.
    Similar experience and ask others to help .. In a healer and support environment this build seems to be king and by king I mean has way too many toys as well as the damage ..

So I looked at ladders and they are filled with Arms and healers .. When Legion opened you had WW running a mock .. Now its Arms .. WoD was Hunters (SV) ..

Maybe its time to consider 'representation' as a core KPI?

Nice to see how Arms Warri and Resto Shaman dominate 2v2 and 3v3 ladder with a huge gap, not.

Blizzard should reset the season after the tuning.
    Last edited by Daan; 2017-06-18 at 03:45 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    Nice to see how Arms Warri and Resto Shaman dominate 2v2 and 3v3 ladder with a huge gap, not.

Blizzard should reset the season after the tuning.
    Reset? Nah. Is it fun getting overdpsed by 200% by backpedaling warrior? Sometimes. Is it gonna change? Probably not. Once it's arms, othertime it's dh or mage. Just wait till your class is "r1 material".

10+ Year Old Account
    Ret.

SIKE!