Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Faust843 View Post
    I pray that DA won't be only viable build, because IMO it's so boring to build your rotation around one skill (just like frosts do with BoS)
    I think it will work very good. I use UF / SI / DA right now with Shoulders + Trinket legys atm (maybe i will change the trinket with Uva-ring, not sure right now)...and it feels strong and it is nice to play. This build has very good single target and good passiv cleave (VP, Death and Decay). The rng is not funny at all....but the dmg is good with low proccs and fantastic with good proccs. True, it is no aoe build - but we can switch talents 4 ST and AOE fights and have good possibilities for all situations - provided you have the right legendarys. ;-)
    Tbh i also had no problem with movement encounters with this build....
    I just hope it will not get a nerf soon - after the first confusion i am very happy with that build! ^^

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranora View Post
    I think it will work very good. I use UF / SI / DA right now with Shoulders + Trinket legys atm (maybe i will change the trinket with Uva-ring, not sure right now)...and it feels strong and it is nice to play. This build has very good single target and good passiv cleave (VP, Death and Decay). The rng is not funny at all....but the dmg is good with low proccs and fantastic with good proccs. True, it is no aoe build - but we can switch talents 4 ST and AOE fights and have good possibilities for all situations - provided you have the right legendarys. ;-)
    Tbh i also had no problem with movement encounters with this build....
    I just hope it will not get a nerf soon - after the first confusion i am very happy with that build! ^^
    it's good to hear that you are having fun with that build. I believe if someone enjoys it, i can give it a try

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    I really like what im seeing from Unholy

Castigator is being used again
    Unholy Frenzy is being used
    Clawing shadows is being used

Shadow Infusion is being used
    Necrosis is being used
    Infected Claws is being used

Dark Arbiter is being used
    Soul Reaper is being used

now this is mainly due to legendary availability but still nice thats its not all just pick X-X-X-X-X-X
    Wait 1 month. People are trying things out and there might as well come setup ahead...

I'm going to chime in and say that I hate holding cooldowns for 30+ seconds with DA, Shoulders, and Convergance.

Deleted
    Works better with SI, feels horrendous without.

Quote Originally Posted by meumaxu View Post
    yeah and those 5/6s gonna cost us like 30-40k dps at least... they nerf us in every single patch or hotfix its absurd
    Chill out dude. They nerfed blast radius. Thats it. You can't say they nerfed a tier-set you haven't even tried. Lets check it out and see how it performs when ToS comes out. Complaining about something which have never been in the game yet is pointless. Don't make the DK forum like the DH forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Chill out dude. They nerfed blast radius. Thats it. You can't say they nerfed a tier-set you haven't even tried. Lets check it out and see how it performs when ToS comes out. Complaining about something which have never been in the game yet is pointless. Don't make the DK forum like the DH forum.
    The tier was nerfed from its previous iteration. This was the second time they've changed the two piece to make it worse. The main difference is 40 seemed in theory like a good balance point, sixty RP is a little much....it basically makes the 2pc barely noticeable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    The tier was nerfed from its previous iteration. This was the second time they've changed the two piece to make it worse. The main difference is 40 seemed in theory like a good balance point, sixty RP is a little much....it basically makes the 2pc barely noticeable.
    Set bonus simmed very very strong, pretty much op (12% dps increase). A nerf was expected as set bonuses should be more in the 7-10% range.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    But let us still try to see how it performs live before we make any conclusions. Mmo-champions is becoming one big whining factory. Everything is relative and we haven't "lost" anything when we never had it (except on the PTR, I know). If the tier-20 ends up giving a hugh dps boost despite of the "nerf", I think all the "complainers/whiners" owe Blizzard an apology :P

But let us still try to see how it performs live before we make any conclusions. Mmo-champions is becoming one big whining factory. Everything is relative and we haven't "lost" anything when we never had it (except on the PTR, I know). If the tier-20 ends up giving a hugh dps boost despite of the "nerf", I think all the "complainers/whiners" owe Blizzard an apology :P
    You might have a point, but we can literally calculate how much effect this will have. Since you will use it during breath the amount gained here is rather static and during the other phases it won't amount to much more either.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    I really like what im seeing from Unholy

Castigator is being used again
    Unholy Frenzy is being used
    Clawing shadows is being used

Shadow Infusion is being used
    Necrosis is being used
    Infected Claws is being used

Dark Arbiter is being used
    Soul Reaper is being used

now this is mainly due to legendary availability but still nice thats its not all just pick X-X-X-X-X-X
    All of those had their place and could have been used in Nighthold this whole time, it's nothing new. It's just it's a new patch so people go "BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS TALENT COMBO"

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    All of those had their place and could have been used in Nighthold this whole time, it's nothing new. It's just it's a new patch so people go "BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS TALENT COMBO"
    oh yeah it wont last, but its good to see, if only for a short time.

Pick what you enjoy most! For me I have always gone with Unholy for the reasons of: It has more damage, and health. It also has the Minion ability which is very useful, and is just a much better combat spec than Frost is. But as i said, go with what you enjoy most.

We don't need Necromancers when we have threads like these.

Quote Originally Posted by NitroBladeZXL View Post
    Pick what you enjoy most! For me I have always gone with Unholy for the reasons of: It has more damage, and health. It also has the Minion ability which is very useful, and is just a much better combat spec than Frost is. But as i said, go with what you enjoy most.
    A human turtle right here. Very slow

A human turtle right here. Very slow
    But what if I want to know what to play 2 years ago?
    How could I have managed without this piece of knowledgeable and competent advice from Dr. Firstpost here?
    Last edited by Galathir; 2019-06-24 at 09:31 AM.