Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You realize that you are the only one in this thread trying to push anything right?
    I am not pushing a damn thing just pointing out the absurdity of trying to honor somebody and slander them with rumor at the same time.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Well if you don't think it is that must be right... that is how the internet works right?
    Clearly someone pissed in your corn flakes this morning, because he literally just answered a question someone asked. Just accept you were wrong and move along.

Well if you don't think it is that must be right... that is how the internet works right?
    .... says the guy making the same argument from the opposite side?

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You realize that you are the only one in this thread trying to push anything right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    I don't want you to be alarmed, but I think you might have autism.
    These two have it right, except I'd eliminate any doubt from the second and classify it as "turbo."
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Maybe next we can get a thread about how great the Cosby show was and how people wish it would come back, but they think Bill is tied up in court or something.

Maybe next we can get a thread about how great the Cosby show was and how people wish it would come back, but they think Bill is tied up in court or something.
    did your period start today or something?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Ignoring the obvious fact that we've already had at least one Cosby thread, if not several... and also ignoring the fact that the original post that welled up your ire was preceded with the caveat "this is a rumor, and is probably not true..." why is this so important to you that you need to leap all over this thread every time it gets a new post?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Ignoring the obvious fact that we've already had at least one Cosby thread, if not several... and also ignoring the fact that the original post that welled up your ire was preceded with the caveat "this is a rumor, and is probably not true..." why is this so important to you that you need to leap all over this thread every time it gets a new post?
    Plot twist: He's Vince McMahon.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am not pushing a damn thing just pointing out the absurdity of trying to honor somebody and slander them with rumor at the same time.
    you may want to go clean the sand out of your vag because no one is slandering him
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    you may want to go clean the sand out of your vag because no one is slandering him
    So if people were asked about you and the answer they got was you might be a pedophile you would be okay with that? Odd choice to make being from Pennsylvania after the Penn State fallout.

15+ Year Old Account
    So if people were asked about you and the answer they got was you might be a pedophile you would be okay with that? Odd choice to make being from Pennsylvania after the Penn State fallout.
    i dont buy into rumors? people can say what they want about me i truly dont give a shit all we have to go on in this case is a rumor if it holds any water we will never know but its one of the possible reasons he was never brought back no one is saying definitively that thats the reason
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    That's ok I'd rather not celebrate a guy whose legacy was to essentially black face guy with an embarrassing character for guys.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    That's ok I'd rather not celebrate a guy whose legacy was to essentially black face guy with an embarrassing character for guys.
    I'm confused, are you talking about Randy Savage here? And making some blackface comparison? I... what the hell is going on in this thread?

It's a rumor, it could be completely false. It's also the kind of rumor that's common in wrestling.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    .... says the guy making the same argument from the opposite side?

These two have it right, except I'd eliminate any doubt from the second and classify it as "turbo."
    Now now, don't go insulting autistic people. I've known some genuinely pleasant people with autism before. There seems to be nothing pleasant at all about our "friend" here.
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WoW is ending soon. Mark my words right here right now.
    They're shifting to a Diablo MMO and putting World of Warcraft on hold for the moment/a while.
    Prophet tikcol at your disposal any day, any time.
    Spoken by the great prophet on 6/29/17

Quote Originally Posted by Danuru View Post
    Now now, don't go insulting autistic people. I've known some genuinely pleasant people with autism before. There seems to be nothing pleasant at all about our "friend" here.
    Yeah, agreed. I don't think anyone is suggesting an autistic person can't be nice, I took it more as "autistic people don't function well in social interactions."

Where do you get blackface from?

Every time I get nostalgic about wrestling, there are always plenty of reminders that what I remember watching growing up never really existed, and that the business has pretty much been corrupt, immoral, and just downright pathetic going as far back as anyone can remember. Macho Man was definitely one of my favorites as a kid, but looking back now all I can see is a guy who was way too much of a mark for his own character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Where do you get blackface from?
    He spent the better part of his life pretending to treat woman like shit. One whom divorced his ass and died of a drug overdose. Not blaiming him for that, but his only true claim to fame was glorifying being a real abusive asshole. So no I'll pass on this embarrassing character.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-06-16 at 02:26 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

He spent the better part of his life pretending to treat woman like shit. One whom divorced his ass and died of a drug overdose. Not blaiming him for that, but his only true claim to fame was glorifying being a real abusive asshole. So no I'll pass on this embarrassing character.
    ...do you even know what blackface is? This has literally nothing to do with it.

And do you realize the difference between playing a character and real life, especially in wrestling, where everything's over the top?