Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracerz07 View Post
    By the light..... we might actually see PvP go back to being fun and competitive again.
    Competitive again? What makes it not competitive atm?

And I bet you will still all whine at the next Lead PvP designer. Just like you whined at Ghostcrawler for his tenure but then quickly changed sides to wanting him back after he left.

Sounds like nothing of value was lost. PvP has been in a shit state for a while.

In B4 12 months from now pvp is completely dead and people are begging for him back like GC

Hopefully Celestalon is next and then Greg is rehired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now who will the downies try to blame the entire state of pvp in the game on??

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    And the horns of the heavens sounded as one of the last fuckwits have left Blizzard for "greener" pastures.
    A few weeks ago, I was offered a new opportunity at Blizzard that I’m really excited about. Tomorrow is my last day working on World of Warcraft.
    He's moved to another team/project at Blizz. Possibly a straight-up promotion, lol.

So much hate towards this one player. The fact that so much is pointed at him says something about the playerbase. If they believe that holinka was solely responsible for the state of pvp and that him leaving will magically fix everything, boy are those people in for a sour and rough time ahead. I also pity whoever is going to fill his spot really.

All the best to Holinka on whatever new project he works on. Hope he will be a bit more on the background, so people won't instantly toss shade at him when a minor detail of the game isn't perfect.

Deleted
    Just need Ion to quit too and legion has released the best news.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Never really understood the hate he got.

PvP in wow has always been a shit fest
    Same. People will complain just as bad of the next dev.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    And I bet you will still all whine at the next Lead PvP designer. Just like you whined at Ghostcrawler for his tenure but then quickly changed sides to wanting him back after he left.
    You assume that was the same people. I know I wasn't one of those flip-floppers.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Oh my god it's like Christmas came in June.

Good fucking riddance. The only thing that could be better is if that idiot Celestalon was going with him

Edit: He even admits that he was shit at his job saying "I fully expect that the best years of World of Warcraft PvP are ahead of us." as in "Literally anyone who takes me job will be better than me at it"
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2017-06-15 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    You assume that was the same people. I know I wasn't one of those flip-floppers.
    Oh please moment GC left a lot of people calling for his head turned and went "OMG PLEASE LETS HAVE HIM BACK"

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Good.

Avoid any game he moves to so I wont have to have your kind around in game.

And if you think our president is clueless then you obviously haven't see the jobs reports and the reports of many businesses that have been hiring as a direct result of things our president has done.
    You should thank Obama for those last bits.

But that would require you to have a single ounce of integrity, something you and your avatar lack.

On topic: Adios, man. Sorry you had the shit job of dealing with the PvP kiddos.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    In B4 12 months from now pvp is completely dead and people are begging for him back like GC
    That's usually not the same people, it's just one minority on this board shouting louder than another until they get what they want.

Too late, game is already ruined.

Ah, yes, the classic "careful what you wish for", which was something I repeated amongst friends of mine back when GC (or Turdcrawler as he had become known in my inner circle). Now WoW has the likes of Hazzikostas, Celestalon, and until today, Holinka.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Oh my god it's like Christmas came in June.

Good fucking riddance. The only thing that could be better is if that idiot Celestalon was going with him
    What has Celestalon done wrong specifically?

I hope Celestalon is next.

10+ Year Old Account
    If had anything to do with just about anything implemented over his tenure.. 'great change'.