Page 1 of 2
LastLast

new Mythic+ class balance

LUL

Hasn't 5 tank always been viable-ish? I remember in beta people were running 2 heals, 2-3 tanks, etc.

stfu, DHs are balanced

That's actually hilarious Hope they're enjoying it before they get nerfed into irrelevance once more... My Warrior will be waiting greet you, Demon Hunter.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any tank class could do this (it's not even finished in time. . .) and it would be much easier to complete with blood DKs for example with Vamp Aura.

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    Any tank class could do this (it's not even finished in time. . .) and it would be much easier to complete with blood DKs for example with Vamp Aura.
    Blood dk's do like half the damage the demon hunters do.

Delet this!!!!!

I'd like to see you do this on +19 with this weeks affixes.

You seem to forget a 19 this week is equal to like 23 last week....

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Hasn't 5 tank always been viable-ish? I remember in beta people were running 2 heals, 2-3 tanks, etc.
    That was because it wasn't physically possible to survive for most dps once you hit tyrannical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

They finished the 18 beforehand in time. That's where the problem lies. An 18 right now is the equivilent of a 22 before 7.2.5.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    They finished the 18 beforehand in time. That's where the problem lies. An 18 right now is the equivilent of a 22 before 7.2.5.
    Fair enough. I suppose that might have been something better to link.

Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post
    I'd like to see you do this on +19 with this weeks affixes.
    This week's affixes are trivial to a tank, though (bursting being affected by passive DR for instance). The comparison in the post was between doing this with vengeance DHs versus some other tank.
    Last edited by Veiled Shadow; 2017-06-15 at 10:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    he could just do it in a normal group to get this key tho
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    funny to see, but there is no advantage against other setups. who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    he could just do it in a normal group to get this key tho
    But he didn't, you can look it up and see the 18 was done with the same comp in time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    funny to see, but there is no advantage against other setups. who cares.
    ??? They would have similar overall dmg, very high survivability and self heal. They're likely +15 skill players, who can do higher because of the cheese comp.

Deleted
    Two words: Spirit Bomb.

Tank balance is looking a bit different now compared to last season:

Last edited by Aspir; 2017-06-16 at 03:39 AM. Reason: words

Deleted
    I dont care at all. The hype is created by the community, all tank classes are still viable for high keys without any exception.

90% of the community is not using their own brains. They are going to warcraft news sites, watching streams or reading irrelevant forum topics like this and take all this shit way too serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspir View Post

Furthermore the amount of information behind this numbers is very vast. The class performance is only one out of hundred another factors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspir View Post

Good, about time Guardian Druids stepped off of their throne where they've been sitting all expansion. Hope the raiding scene is similar.

Hunters! Hunters everywhere topping the charts! GJ Blizzard!