10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I'd advise tagging spoilers please. Not everyone has watched that trailer.
    And there you have why I won't come anywhere close to forums after servers are back up.

Rolled wheel, got AST.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    Yugiri might get more screen time but on behalf of y'shtola's life according to the trailer :v
    y'shtola is too iconic to die tbh.
    But iirc, she is dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    Yugiri might get more screen time but on behalf of y'shtola's life according to the trailer :v
    y'shtola is too iconic to die tbh.
    She's the face of the game in japan and replaced lightning, thank god, as the marketing waifu over there. Shes going nowhere, especially when they are putting her in dissidia NT.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    And there you have why I won't come anywhere close to forums after servers are back up.

Rolled wheel, got AST.
    I kept rolling till it was Red Mage. And to be fair there were 12 pieces of paper that said Red Mage and 1 that said "Other Job". Ironically fucking landed on that the first time.

Mmh juicy datamines is juicy

Homophobia is so gay.

Just started playing last week and the only character I have is a DRG. Spun the wheel and got DRG lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    She's the face of the game in japan and replaced lightning, thank god, as the marketing waifu over there. Shes going nowhere, especially when they are putting her in dissidia NT.
    Basically this. I just cannot see her dying. Injured and out of the fight for a while? Probably.

Who knows though? Maybe they'll surprise us.

I kept rolling till it was Red Mage. And to be fair there were 12 pieces of paper that said Red Mage and 1 that said "Other Job". Ironically fucking landed on that the first time.
    CHEATER!

I personally got BRD twice in a row... then PLD. Funnily enough that is the order I'll be leveling my jobs before Savage is out.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ILERS-IN-HERE)

Redirect discussion of Stormblood stuff to that. Including launch trailer stuff and especially story stuff. I mean nobody is forcing you but as I said in that thread someone might come in the Megathread to ask a question and end up reading something that is a spoiler. Bear in mind not everyone on this forum has Early Access.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-06-15 at 10:11 PM.

Well my dog shit wifi finally finished downloading the game. Now just 11 hours to launch.

Unless you are on Balmung, get ready for a dead data center again.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Well my dog shit wifi finally finished downloading the game. Now just 11 hours to launch.

Unless you are on Balmung, get ready for a dead data center again.
    Phoenix here but I'm gonna take the chance and jump to Omega. I wanna be part of a new community forming for a change.

I want to go to omega but it's eu only
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Having trouble figuring out what to play at launch? The solution is here!

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comme...picking_a_job/

I got BRD. Hey I was going to level that anyways!
    That thing gave me PLD.

Already decided on BLM, though, but as soon as it's 70, I'll be running leveling roulette as a tank (I was thinking DRK first) so I have that available for expert roulette spam in the event my FC buddies aren't on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I want to go to omega but it's eu only
    From what I read, anyone from any region/datacenter can transfer to Omega for free. Such an offer is mainly intended for all the EU players who had remained behind on the NA datacenter (after the EU one was moved to Germany). With the NA datacenters having moved to California, their ping times got wrecked.

and hey 40 minutes till the preorder bonuses unlock. Friendship with Persona 5 theme over, Stormblood theme is my new best friend!

Deleted
    Having trouble figuring out what to play at launch? The solution is here!

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comme...picking_a_job/

I got BRD. Hey I was going to level that anyways!
    Got my AST first try and the BRD my 2nd try (both classes I planned on getting up to 70 first with BIG HUGE emphasis on the AST).

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    From what I read, anyone from any region/datacenter can transfer to Omega for free. Such an offer is mainly intended for all the EU players who had remained behind on the NA datacenter (after the EU one was moved to Germany). With the NA datacenters having moved to California, their ping times got wrecked.
    New datacenter is actually in colorado, my pings absolute shit to it though... even being in AR, figure I'd go join the EU guys on omega since the ping is about the same :P

lmao my main is going to be samurai then im going to lvl my dark knight and machinist but thought i would spin the wheel for the luls and i got white mage 5 times in a bloody row and i cant stand healing :O lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shamu View Post
    lmao my main is going to be samurai then im going to lvl my dark knight and machinist but thought i would spin the wheel for the luls and i got white mage 5 times in a bloody row and i cant stand healing :O lol
    I guess you should quit cause RIP WHM.

Sorry I had to.

Sorry I had to.
    Why's everyone saying this. I don't see how they got destroyed. They are the same strong healer as always but with lilies
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Sorry I had to.
    lol took me a few seconds to click what you meant then spat my cup of tea all over the floor

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Why's everyone saying this. I don't see how they got destroyed. They are the same strong healer as always but with lilies
    Actually since the patch notes came out for the launch build its quickly switching to "FFS YOSHI WHY IS SCHOLAR THE WORST NOW??" online. DPS and fairy nerfs means scholars have to actually heal in dungeons and thats too much work