Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    And the horns of the heavens sounded as one of the last fuckwits have left Blizzard for "greener" pastures.
    Someone didn't read the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    Selling pitchforks and torches! 100G each! Buy 3 and receive a 4th pitchfork or torch for free! Also offering discounted family packs!

Sad day for all PVP players. I couldnt expect anyone else then brian who left the state of pvp in good balance. Good luck at your next job you will be missed by the pvp community you built.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dys View Post
    Pfffhahahahahahahaha. Oh man, that's worth the laugh of a lifetime. Thanks guy, you deliver pure gold.
    Well it's the truth, I'd rather Ion than literally any other previous Dev, with the Exception of Chris Metzen, Ion is my next favourite person on WoW's team.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Right cause WOD was so fucking wonderful and the shit show that is 7.2 and 7.2.5
    7.2 and 7.2.5 have been very enjoyable for myself. And I don't see what WoD has to do with what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    Then you will ask for Greg's head....

Actually if you wanna check I never had an issue with Greg back in the days of Cata and MoP

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    ...Ion is one of the best Devs WoW has ever had.
    I agree that he is one of the best Raid Designers... but his world design needs a lot of work. The storytelling is great but some of the questing (need 15 bear fur but not all bears have fur for some reason) is really old. Densely packed areas... making travel a chore is fine in a raid were you should be clearing trash... but under geared... while leveling... no thank you.

So who will be the next target people can aim there ire at?

Shoulda been celestalon, his fault for the ability pruning for the incoming tablet version of WoW

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by segoplout View Post
    To the Wow2 project like some of the other big guns. Future looking good for Wow.
    I really hope thats so.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KOo View Post
    “Woman and Men” It’s the little things that show just how much a fu*k wit people are!! Tell your story walking
    Wow, it's crazy how insecure you are if you feel that the word "women" being placed before "men" gets you that butthurt.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Kawakazi View Post
    He's just an asshole to players that takes a very "YOU'RE WRONG I AM RIGHT" stance, and then is shown to be wrong like a week later. An extremely recent example: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...eral_concerns/
    Much like the Shaman incident from WoD beta (I think that was the timeframe) : "most of you probably had no clue that you were a little overpowered, and that's fine." - Celestalon

Regardless of how much info was shown and how we were when live hit, he never admitted he was wrong even though he was proven to be wrong.

Tbh he should just stick to hair styling/coloring since he's more adept with that then w/e he does at Blizzard anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Because they're the ones making the poor decisions?

It's not like he was a low level grunt. He was the lead designer for PvP. It's his job title, or was. He was in charge, and approved all of it. He managed the team that designed it. He called the shots. His boss is Ion - Ion was most certainly not doing the design level work on PvP.
    Why do people keep putting ALL the blame on devs? Keep in mind, these guys are trying to find a balance in designing a game they want to play and make while giving players things they want. Players wanted a more stream lined and accessible PVP format that levels the playing field for all, and in giving that to the players they cry out "devs ruined the game!"
    It's just funny, tragic, and sad that this is an xpac designed for all the players that wanted things like this, a spec well as alternatives to raiding, constant power progression, and overall reasons to log in day after day, and players just bash the product made the way they wanted it.
    I literally look forward to the hilarity that will ensue for the bashing of the next person to step into the light of lead PVP design.
    ***Just reposting this so you again read all of it instead of picking one thing to argue against. Pick apart the whole arguement, not cut and paste in a bad attempt to seem more valid***
    On a side note, PVP has always been imbalanced and with FotM specs and team comps, it's just that now there is less "chess like" thinking and more of who can Zerg who the hardest.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    So who will be the next target people can aim there ire at?
    the annoying blizzard white knighters might be a good start

Quote Originally Posted by berdrek View Post
    ion hazzikostas as the lead designer for WoW is probably the best thing that has happened to the game in many many years
    possibly the biggest misspelling of "worst" i've ever seen in my life

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Hoodrych is the next WoW Lead PVP Designer , incoming warrior buffs pls ^_-
    Tell me, when was the last time a lead developer of some aspect of WoW left and people didn't say the EXACT same thing about them?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    the annoying blizzard white knighters might be a good start
    Or the petulant manchildren, the list is really quite massive, plenty of targets for a pathetic witchhunt.

Wouldn't be surprised if someone tried to use this fact in pushing the agenda that WoW is dying, even though Holinka seems to have been REALLY disliked by the players mostly affected by his area.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Or the petulant manchildren, the list is really quite massive, plenty of targets for a pathetic witchhunt.
    Yeah its almost like people want people who are passionate about the game they care so much to defend rather than a yes man who only cares about collecting his paycheck or early retirement fund, you're still welcome to donate to his retirement fund he set up btw

The Warcraft franchise is in a larger free fall than AMD stock on a bad news day.

When is the last time we get a new big PvP map?

How is the PvP gear? It doesn't exist.

I thought Blizzard didn't even have people to work on PvP.
    They all go to Overwatch and HotS.