Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    the game is going through hard changes, this doesnt mean wow is in free fall, its been in free fall" , Ian is sticking to his guns, and they fully expect that if people dont like it, they have plenty of other things you can spend money on, dont fret blizz fans, more to complain about soon

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel sorry for the next poor sap the community jumps on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Wow, comments on battle.net are savage. Good read tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Wow, comments on battle.net are savage. Good read tho.
    The battle.net community is fucking toxic and makes no sense.

Just look at this comments section, it's like half of them are bipolar. Two comments that say the exact same thing either get upvoted or downvoted heavily. Wtf?!

PvP has been called objectively the worst it's ever been. If someone can do worse than Holinka I'd be surprised.

Good.
    Get the fuuuuck out.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

hes deff going to Diablo 4

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    And I bet you will still all whine at the next Lead PvP designer. Just like you whined at Ghostcrawler for his tenure but then quickly changed sides to wanting him back after he left.
    Yep. Always happens.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

The other H next, make my sig come true!

Hopefully "other projects" at blizzard means cleaning toilets, don't let that tool touch anything important. At least then if he turns things to shit there is a lever to flush it.
    Purge H²: The Horrible Dev Duo from Blizzard and make WoW Great Again!

Make Diablo 4 great for us, man

Good riddance. Hopefully pvp can be on the up swing now instead of the stagnation that it currently is.

This guy was totally awful

Deleted
    A lot were tired of his one word, or condescending interactions with players. Horrible PvP class and talent decisions, not to mention ASHRAN, that's on him, for which he's still proud of to this day??

Good news he's gone from WoW, bad news he's still working for blizz. Happy day nonetheless

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    And a resounding cheer could be heard throughout the world.
    maybe they can get an actual pvp'r to lead the pvp dev team and salvage the mess.

Well RIP. May his new position be more peaceful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Why do people keep putting ALL the blame on devs? Keep in mind, these guys are trying to find a balance in designing a game they want to play and make while giving players things they want. Players wanted a more stream lined and accessible PVP format that levels the playing field for all, and in giving that to the players they cry out "devs ruined the game!"
    It's just funny, tragic, and sad that this is an xpac designed for all the players that wanted things like this, a spec well as alternatives to raiding, constant power progression, and overall reasons to log in day after day, and players just bash the product made the way they wanted it.
    I literally look forward to the hilarity that will ensue for the bashing of the next person to step into the light of lead PVP design.
    Many great designs. From Ashran to the PvE tower assault world quests im having a hard time to pick a favorite. Got it! It was the fully random pvp loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Never really understood the hate he got.

PvP in wow has always been a shit fest
    Very condescending interviews and q&a
    horrible design decisions: "we heard how you didn't like the rng loot from ashran...so all pvp loot is now rng! enjoy!"
    and on that note, ashran had the name trashran for a reason. Some how (to the amazement of many) every patch tended to make it worse.

I'm unsure how you don't understand the hate he got.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Very condescending interviews and q&a
    horrible design decisions: "we heard how you didn't like the rng loot from ashran...so all pvp loot is now rng! enjoy!"
    and on that note, ashran had the name trashran for a reason. Some how (to the amazement of many) every patch tended to make it worse.

I'm unsure how you don't understand the hate he got.
    I just don't pay that much attention to PvP related stuff because as I said I've always felt PvP to be pretty terrible in this game. Maybe that's a bit harsh but it always felt like an after thought and the nature of the game doesn't lend itself to this magical balanced fantasy world people are looking for. But I've never been a top end PvPer so my opinion is that of a casual /shrug

Make Diablo 4 great for us, man

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    The comments on this forum and the blizzard forum are absolutely savage, goddamn.

Many of his decisions and things he was responsible for were questionable, sure, but this community is getting into the bad habit of making all lead devs pariahs.