10+ Year Old Account

Crackdown 3: Terry Crews is a playable character because he asked to be

http://stevivor.com/features/intervi...e-asked-to-be/

Terry Crews is a playable character in Crackdown 3 because he asked to be, Sumo Digital has told Stevivor.

“Terry Crews basically asked us, ‘can I be in the game?’ And we were like, ‘yeah, you can totally be in the game,'” Design Director Gareth Wilson said. “‘Cause the guy, he’s alive, he’s a living agent. He looks like an agent, which is crazy.”

Wilson also confirmed that Crews was meant to be an NPC that helped to drive the narrative, but was shifted to a playable character simply because the actor asked to be.

He came back to us and he was like, ‘could you make me like, a playable guy?’
    “We were originally going to use him as kind of part of the narrative and the storyline, and then he came back to us and he was like, ‘could you make me like, a playable guy?’ And we were like, ‘We can totally do that.'”

Crews has also been quite vocal about voicing Doomfist in Blizzard’s Overwatch, though he’s yet to officially get the part.

Stay tuned for more on Crackdown 3. The title heads to Windows PC, Xbox One and Xbox One X on 7 November.
    I can literally imagine that convo in my head and its glorious...... i hope he will also be our Doomfist.

From what they have shown, IMO that would be the only thing to make that game interesting.

The dude kills me sometimes lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I wouldnt mind him being Doomfist. As long as he does the job properly. Hes a great actor, so I trust in that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Terry Crews is awesome.
    Would be interesting as hell to play as him, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    From what they have shown, IMO that would be the only thing to make that game interesting.

The dude kills me sometimes lol.
    its crackdown, just the base game is enough, it doesnt need to change, it just needs to be more of what crackdown one was. And from the word of the people who got to check it out it is. Crackdown was a fucking sleeper for the first one, it was the free game that came with the halo 3 beta and turned out to be fucking amazing.

https://www.polygon.com/e3/2017/6/14...ions-demo-beta

is crackdown 3 coming to pc?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    ill give you a hint, if you read the first post it might hint to your question

If it doesnt come with an Old Spice as a weapon im not interested

10+ Year Old Account
    windows 10 store, not steam..
    so.. no it is not

Terry Crews can do whatever he fucking wants.

Never played the 2nd but I remember the first was a blast. Hopefully it focuses on fun over anything else, I think that's what made the 1st one so great.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    its crackdown, just the base game is enough, it doesnt need to change, it just needs to be more of what crackdown one was. And from the word of the people who got to check it out it is. Crackdown was a fucking sleeper for the first one, it was the free game that came with the halo 3 beta and turned out to be fucking amazing.

https://www.polygon.com/e3/2017/6/14...ions-demo-beta
    Crackdown 1 was good.

Crackdown 2 was ass.

This looks more like 2 then 1 to me. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    ill give you a hint, if you read the first post it might hint to your question
    well in my defense i was high as hell and had just come home from work and havent eaten in 2 days so i was just skimming
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Crackdown 1 was good.

Crackdown 2 was ass.

This looks more like 2 then 1 to me. /shrug
    the reviewer said it was more like 1 than 2. we shall see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crackdown 3 had the chance to fill the void left empty Saints Row but I feel like they've already messed up.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    well in my defense i was high as hell and had just come home from work and havent eaten in 2 days so i was just skimming
    can we be best bros?

Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    windows 10 store, not steam..
    so.. no it is not
    Windows10 Store? Do you talk to your mother with that mouth? Such language!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    can we be best bros?
    I thought we were best bros

Wow you're so cool.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought we were best bros
    But we never made it official

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Crackdown 3 had the chance to fill the void left empty Saints Row but I feel like they've already messed up.
    Check out Agents of Mayhem on steam. You can even be Johnny Gat.