Mount count bugged?

It says in the journal that I have 391 mounts but I definetely don't have that much. Is it like this for everyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    It includes both alliance and horde. It should be accurate...

No, it has always included one faction.

Also noted that the class mounts no longer appear on alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post

In the mount journal it includes all factions and unusable mounts.

7+ Year Old Account

no it allways has included both factions...
    like you are asking for help, we are telling you and your like "NUH UH"
    just go to your mounts and search up the other factions racial mounts and look for the other factions emblem
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

What Fel said lol saying no, when we're telling you..

They added another filter (Unusable), which hides class mounts (which still add to your collection) and other faction mounts.

If you want the true number you can/could mount go to Achievements > Stats > character > Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    What Fel said lol saying no, when we're telling you..

They added another filter (Unusable), which hides class mounts (which still add to your collection) and other faction mounts.

If you want the true number you can/could mount go to Achievements > Stats > character > Gear
    Well, thanks.

But yeah, it definetely didn't include other faction mounts as of last week, it only changed this week. It counted 339 mounts last week, and now jumped to 391.

No it didnt.... ITS ALWAYS BEEN BOTH YOU TWAT

Deleted
    They made a change in 7.2.5 so now more mounts are linked between factions. For example, before this patch if you had the Alliance Trial of the Crusader mounts you wouldn't have the Horde ones as completed in your list, but now you do. My count also went up by quite a bit because of that.

But yeah, it definetely didn't include other faction mounts as of last week, it only changed this week.
    It definitely did, for quite a long time, my mount count was always way higher than my count towards the next achievement to the point I had trouble figuring out how many I really need for the achievement and which character of mine is closest (apparently it was the horde lock due to free horde chopper so far).

If they stop counting legion class mounts from other classes paladin will go ahead of warlock because warlock has 3 while paladin has 4. Rogue has 4 too but doesn't have the 2 extras paladin and lock had since vanilla.

what gives the only amount that matters is the number under statistics character--->gear mine says 363. who cares about the mount journal number?

according to mount journal i have 413.....

sounds like op is a case of amateur mount collector
    Last edited by Fathme; 2017-06-17 at 03:41 PM.

Deleted
    277 in journal 231 unique ones. I recommend using simple armory then go collectable -> mounts and you will see your unique ones for that toon.

Well, thanks.

But yeah, it definetely didn't include other faction mounts as of last week, it only changed this week. It counted 339 mounts last week, and now jumped to 391.
    Nah, it did lol

Only change they made was the Argent Tournaments would unlock the other faction mounts as well, along with the filter Unusable.

The count on the Mount tab counts all mounts, Usable or not, both faction, class mounts, etc... For an Accurate Count of Usable mounts, look at your next "Collect x# of mounts" as it only shows the # of mounts the toon you are on, can use in your collection.

It wasn't 'always' that way. It was changed somewhere in the end of WoD, I think. I know one thing for certain: when the 300-mount achievement was first introduced, the mount journal definitely didn't show alliance mounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Well, thanks.

It's the argent tournament ones that changed for you. I have 300ish before 7.2.5 and had 360 after. (I don't have a single alliance mount before this).

My progress on the achievement for 150 mounts usable on one alt jumped from 126 to 130.

I think the only new mount I got was the DK class mount. So don't know where the other 3 came from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something is messed up on my side too. Simple Armory says 228 but in game it says 331. I got three mounts somehow.

Once again Blizzard should just simplify things and make it total number of mounts regardless of class, character, faction, and sexual orientation. Put in a new reward for 400 and 450 if you must. Everyone fucking wins.

Deleted
    yes it usually bugs, nothing you can do about it

Deleted
    Before the patch I had 182 and after I have 225, so they didn't always count on both sides then?