Deleted

Question BM best relics??

Anyone know what the best relics are for BM now with pack leader+jaw nerfed?? (7.2.5)

would love if anyone made sims to show whats best and in what order

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/beast-...-traits-relics

15 Jun. 2017: Resorted the order of relic traits in the relic/iLvl chart.
    thread can be closed :P

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Deleted
    Same as before nerfing the both traits was useless ...

The linked chart is not quite true anymore. With the nerfs JoT and Pack leader, pack leader nerfed much harder and it now sim (for me atleast) 3k less dps than JoT.

I have 2 Jot + 1 pack, and when i change to 3 jot, dps jump by 3k (same ilvl of relics). If i switch to all 3 Pack leader relics, dps drop by 7k.

So if you look on the chart, JoT is now bis and can be rated by 7ilvl for example, while Pack leader is on the same lvl as unleash the beasts and worth 5ilvl.

Hopefully someone makes a new chart.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Same as before nerfing the both traits was useless ...
    Not rly, its worth less now so its more likely that another relic is upgrade even if it has wrong trait (because of ilvl gain).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    Not rly, its worth less now so its more likely that another relic is upgrade even if it has wrong trait (because of ilvl gain).
    Well if azor spreadsheet is correct both traits are still miles ahead that any else and mostly because other traits simply sux except Furious swipes

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Well if azor spreadsheet is correct both traits are still miles ahead that any else and mostly because other traits simply sux except Furious swipes
    By miles ahead do you mean 2-3 ilvls? Trait 3 & 4 both perform better in aoe which also aint bad (unless you just dont do any aoe at all).
    This means its probably worth to swap if u have like 900 packleader and 905 unleash drops (was kinda worth with 910 unleash before).

Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    another clueless reply.

Jaws of Thunder nerfed by 20%
    Pack Leader nerfed by 40%

so Jaws worth 7.3 * 80% = 5.84
    Pack Leader = 7.3 * 60% = 4.38
    Unleash the beast = 5.5
    Serpent = 4.74

all of them are pretty close now. and Unleash/Serpent is best for both single and aoe

Quote Originally Posted by Huanak View Post
    another clueless reply.
    the table was updated yesterday.. wth guys!
    the weapon ilvl value of jaws of thunder and pack leader was 9.0 before 15th and earlier. Azor already incorporated the nerf

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

For people asking the situation it where it makes a difference consider the following:
    Running 2 x KC/JoT and 1 x Furious Swipes. This was a pretty common setup both because it dropped from Skorp and also provided a reasonable mix of AoE and St dmg for both raiding and m+

in 7.25 that's 14.6 ilvls on ST and 19 ilvls on AoE. Consider now in 7.25 running 3 x unleash relics that would be effectively 16.5 ilvls on ST and 14.4 ilvls on AoE. When considering balanced or split ST/AoE relic set ups non KC/Swipe relics are much more competitive than ever. All in all in just means you should not turn down many ilvl upgrades on Relics, which is the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    the table was updated yesterday.. wth guys!
    the weapon ilvl value of jaws of thunder and pack leader was 9.0 before 15th and earlier. Azor already incorporated the nerf
    It's still wrong and we should not close a thread based on false information...
    Because in no way is a 3% increase on a spell equally strong as a 4% increase on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    It's still wrong and we should not close a thread based on false information...
    Because in no way is a 3% increase on a spell equally strong as a 4% increase on it...

I think the part you're missing is that pack leader has synergy with jaws of thunder. Increasing kill command damage will in turn buff jaws damage. You're math works out if both traits had no correlation with each other.

That is not as important as you may think...
    It was indeed better before, which is why I tried to get a mix, but now 3xJaw is better.

3x Jaw, 0x Pack: 1.12
    2x Jaw, 1x Pack: 1.1124
    1x Jaw, 2x Pack: 1.1024
    0x Jaw, 3x Pack: 1.09

Hey guys. Should i change 905 Jaw by 915 Pack Leader now? Other 2 relics are Jaw

And we have a new relic table by Azor)

there is a update!