Poll: Who gets the kill?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Who do you want to kill Kil'jaeden?

Honestly, hope its Sargeras. Velen is too predictable.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Nomi. Nomi, Bane of Legion, will kill him and take his place as 7.3's antagonist.

10+ Year Old Account
    AU Grom Hellscream :^)

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan, or Sargeras if KJ continues to express regret/anger at what his allegiance has cost (his world).
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Surely the entire point of saving Illidan was for him to do something useful. So I think it might be him, although he might just provide assist.

Inb4 Mudmug

Illidan or Sargeras, maybe all forces connected - I mean Illidan+Khadgar+Velen

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gul'dan would have been the best, if he was still alive honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ner'zhul' spirit. Out of revenge. Which then ties into the Return of the Lich King xpac after Legion is done.
    Said it first!

10+ Year Old Account
    That is actually a tough question, Kadgar doesnt really seem like a likely one, Illidan is only a option because Blizz made him relevant again, despite Velen is not one to be messed with I dont think he could actually Kill Kil' Jaeden. I figure Sargeras would be the one to pull the plug.
    Today is Beautiful and so are you, here's to having a wonderful day.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall. He comes thru a wormhole wielding flowers and seashells, beating KJ to dust.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutricul View Post
    Ner'zhul' spirit. Out of revenge. Which then ties into the Return of the Lich King xpac after Legion is done.
    Said it first!
    Works for me but I call credit on Mal'ganis being out lead in. Or Ephial being affiliated with the Scourge, and getting stuff out of SMV that interested Bolvar unbeknownst to Mograine. Or.. basically any WotLK 2 idea that's not that specifically.

You heard it here first, folks!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actually yeah the Lich King would be sick, even though there has been zero build up for it, they likely have the longest history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Murky

Because why bother building a Murloc army if it's not going to take over the world?

As much as I want us, or Sargeras for the twist, Velen deserves the kill. Being hunted for twenty thousand years, having every planet you inhabit get destroyed, and losing your family earns you a kill. I'll be disappointed if Velen isn't at least GIVEN the kill by our allies.

Sargeras for sure.

Does not matter. He will not die for good. Same as Archimonde. Blizzard will milk them till they dry out and make all players misarable for doing the same shit over and over again.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be fine with it being Velen, given the history, but yeah the suggestion about the LK makes a lot of sense and would be awesome.

Remember that back before WC Ner'zhul pissed KJ off when he figured out KJ was duping them all, and when he tried to escape he ran right into KJ. KJ then tortured him and ripped his spirit from his body, and was launched through the twisting nether to Azeroth where he sat on top of the Frozen Throne for decades. During that time he grew in mental power, and the Legion sought to use him to help bring them back into Azeroth (the events of WC3).

As we know the Scourge after bringing them in really didn't care a whole lot about the Legion beyond that and became their own separate entity in WC3:TFT. KJ was afraid of the Lich Kings growing power and realized he was starting to become a threat, so he got his little fuck boy Illidan to go destroy the Lich King. Illidan got cut down because he was a cocky little bitch showing off to probably imaginary Tyrande, and the Lich King was basically born.

I don't think Blizzard is creative enough, nor have they had any subtle hints of this happening to actually have something like this happen. I haven't played through all the Legionfall campaign on every class, but the Death Knight one is by far the most interesting, and they actually seem to be trying to get shit done. It would be amazing if it was revealed that Ner'zhul has since taken over control once again, and uses Archerus as a proxy to bring a massive undead army through the ToS (once we clear the way) and slaughter KJ at the end.

It's gonna be a void lord, it's gonna be a void lord, it's gonna be a void lord, it's gonna be a void lord, it's gonna be a void lord, it's gonna be a void lord, it's gonna be a void lord, it's gonna be a void lord, it's gonna be a void lord, it's gonna be a void lord

Illidan already got his lore kill in. So while I think his chances are lower, I think it'll be between him and Velen

I don't want him to get killed. But if I had to pick there's no other who deserves it more than Velen.