Poll: Who gets the kill?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    As much as I want us, or Sargeras for the twist, Velen deserves the kill. Being hunted for twenty thousand years, having every planet you inhabit get destroyed, and losing your family earns you a kill. I'll be disappointed if Velen isn't at least GIVEN the kill by our allies.
    Actually, he's been hunted for 25000 years, which is even worse. I also want Velen to finally get his revenge.

It has to be Velen. Anyone else would feel like a cop out for him not to avenge his people. To get the closure that he deserves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Mudmug is the only true answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    It has to be Velen. Anyone else would feel like a cop out for him not to avenge his people. To get the closure that he deserves.
    Unfortunately there will never be closure until Velen dies.

As for KillahJ, I'd like to see him become a neutral. Or make a powerplay for Legion control. Killing him off would be boring, there at no bad guys left.

Velen, so it finishes his character transformation into "Not a prophet, nor a pawn"

The spirit of Arthas.

I think that Velen should do it. After all these years of running, this'll finally be his time for vengeance.

That, or we kill em. That's the only option I can even think of.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think it's out of character for Velen, despite everything that's happened. I think we're just going to kill him, or Sargeras will do a whole "You failed me" or "You played your part" leading into 7.3.

Since we're going to Argus I think that rules out the old gods or void lords. They're waiting for us when we come back.
    Last edited by Thoughtcrime; 2017-06-16 at 07:40 PM.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Me, I'm getting fed up of random NPCs hogging our glory time after time.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Sargeras for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuvuk View Post
    That is actually a tough question, Kadgar doesnt really seem like a likely one, Illidan is only a option because Blizz made him relevant again, despite Velen is not one to be messed with I dont think he could actually Kill Kil' Jaeden. I figure Sargeras would be the one to pull the plug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Illidan, or Sargeras if KJ continues to express regret/anger at what his allegiance has cost (his world).
    I can see it being Sar, but in a Vegeta / Nappa scene, get's tired of his stupidity blasts him, offers us to join him, decline move on

The only answer is velen.
    Anyone saying something different is stupid and has not been paying attention
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I hope Kil'jaeden - as a warlock who taught orcs how to channel self-killing hellfire - kills Kil'jaeden.

7+ Year Old Account
    velen.
    he deserves it the most.

Formerly known as Arafal

Portal will appear and then Uther in hd graphics wil go out and say "well met champion, welcome to the nexus!" Then magic shackles will bind kj and slowly drag him into the portal. Even velen would not think of such cruel fate, he will avert his eyes and throw up.

I hope we come close to defeating Kil'jaeden, but Sargeras, in some way or form, comes in and kills the fuck out of him before he could escape.

I love the Lich King idea being tossed around here, but unfortunately doubt it's gonna happen. But for who we have? Velen, by far. Illidan already got the Gul'dan kill that Khadgar deserved and I don't want him to become the new Thrall.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one. Velen will use the light to purify Kil'jaeden, at which point he reverts to his former Eredar self and realises what he has been doing. He then teams up with us to purify Argus and the Man'ari, and restore the Eredar to their former glory.

The Draenai will remain on Azeroth for "reasons" so as to explain why Draenai player characters start on Azeroth.

Is this a good story? No.

Will it happen? Yes, because Blizzard.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Me, I'm getting fed up of random NPCs hogging our glory time after time.
    Having no-name characters with unspecified backstories kill all the major villains would be great for the story.............

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras, or maybe Kil'jaeden takes us to a Void planet to drop us down to our doom and he ends up getting ripped apart or something.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?