Quote Originally Posted by Shioa View Post
    Yeah, like day and night. Without Gloves, starving liek an idiot, with gloves "Oh shit I am capping"...^^
    I got gloves today and never even tried because of horrible stats. I have other gloves that are upgrade over this "legendary".

Is 8 rage that good? Should I be using it over crafted one and kil'jaden on ST?
    Last edited by LazyCoding; 2017-06-16 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyCoding View Post
    I got gloves today and never even tried because of horrible stats. I have other gloves that are upgrade over this "legendary".

Is 8 rage that good? Should I be using it over crafted one and kil'jaden on ST?
    How can you have gloves that are an upgrade over the Legendary? They are ilvl 940, soon to be 970... Unless you've been extremely lucky with titanforge you should not have gloves that beat them this patch, stats are not that far apart this patch with the FOB build, like really Crit sims a reasonable dps contribution and Haste is very strong.

I'm seeing these kinda weights, mostly.

The gloves secondary effect is weaker than last patch because they contribute less to tactition now (reducing cost instead of refunding rage), and won't have any interaction with the T20 (as they did on PTR for a while), but it should still be a decent dps gain to equip them, it just depends what you're comparing them against. With that said though, I feel something is off in simcraft regarding the gloves, they are simming 50k ahead of the Boots/Legs for me this patch, which seems like nonsense. Also with the boots Crit/Haste/Mas are showing near equal value.

I don't have the time or desire to go digging into SC to see what is happening or why these strange results are showing up, specifically the gloves simming miles above other legendaries for me. I suspect there is something wrong with the sim, because I'd be very surprised if that is accurate, and the gloves are actually incredible.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2017-06-16 at 05:55 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    Have ppl actually simmed their toons to see what stat weights the get? Was running ring/trinket initially, daunt/trauma/fob build, all sec stats where almost the same 25-26. Swapped to gloves and a much higher belt, loosing mastery completely from those 2 slots, while simming a few thousand higher than before while also avoiding getting those dry moments. Mastery went up to 29 while others stayed pretty much the same. In both cases unbuffed haste was 20+.

From what i see, with this build at least, mastery is not the only stat to aim for, seems more like you need a decent distribution amongst them, even crit. Probably a new item with more than 10ilvls is an upgrade even if it doesn't have mastery as long as your stats are somewhat "balanced". Would be nice to see if others are getting similar results and that mastery is not everything as it used to be.
    My "more evenly" distribution, Sims higher than my "Mastery" first distribution by about 2-3% or so.

Like 23% Crit, 26% Haste, 60% Mastery, sims higher than my 20% Crit, 23% Haste, 70% (says 69 though on muouseover) mastery.

FoB is truely a boring ass build. The execute phase feels fucking great but the rotation above 20% is just a massive snoozefest with nothing but WW spam and rage starvation going for it. Why did all the fury idiots have to cry about FR they should stick to their own "fill the bar to 100 spec" and let the people who actually enjoy rage management have our own spec.
    The reason arms representation was so low in Nighthold was not FR, it was because fury was just better at all aspects of the game. Who wouldn't reroll fury when it does more AOE, ST and survives way better.
    CS CD reduction was the best change with this patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    How can you have gloves that are an upgrade over the Legendary? They are ilvl 940, soon to be 970... Unless you've been extremely lucky with titanforge you should not have gloves that beat them this patch, stats are not that far apart this patch with the FOB build, like really Crit sims a reasonable dps contribution and Haste is very strong.

I'm seeing these kinda weights, mostly.

The gloves secondary effect is weaker than last patch because they contribute less to tactition now (reducing cost instead of refunding rage), and won't have any interaction with the T20 (as they did on PTR for a while), but it should still be a decent dps gain to equip them, it just depends what you're comparing them against. With that said though, I feel something is off in simcraft regarding the gloves, they are simming 50k ahead of the Boots/Legs for me this patch, which seems like nonsense. Also with the boots Crit/Haste/Mas are showing near equal value.

I don't have the time or desire to go digging into SC to see what is happening or why these strange results are showing up, specifically the gloves simming miles above other legendaries for me. I suspect there is something wrong with the sim, because I'd be very surprised if that is accurate, and the gloves are actually incredible.
    Glovs secondary effec is not weaker cos Tactician use baise rage cost of ability to calcualte proc chance not cost after reduction, alsow glovs sim high cos in WW spec rage without good tactician procs is a big problem and glovs healp here

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    The gloves are 915 haste/mastery . but you are right the upgrade was based on pre-patch weights in pawn. When I put new weights the lego gloves become %13 upgrade now. I think I am gonna use these gloves as second lego. It does help rage management.

Deleted
    @Bigbazz how much haste/crit you got? Maybe they are low enough that you run dry thus gloves seem that much of an upgrade.

@potis I got the same experience as you. While dropping around 10% mastery and getting more of the rest simed better.

Quote Originally Posted by kubuntu View Post
    Glovs secondary effec is not weaker cos Tactician use baise rage cost of ability to calcualte proc chance not cost after reduction, alsow glovs sim high cos in WW spec rage without good tactician procs is a big problem and glovs healp here
    still weaker than 7.2 version. You got to spend that 8 rage again. Refund is always better than reduction. Same for other classes too. like deman hunter and death kights.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyCoding View Post
    still weaker than 7.2 version. You got to spend that 8 rage again. Refund is always better than reduction. Same for other classes too. like deman hunter and death kights.
    Fore Tactician proc and your rage it does not matter , both version of glovs are equal, Only think for what it mater is Angre Managment cos it use rage spend not baise ability cos to calcualte, but AM is no longer way to go talent so its not so important, well and t20 set bonus but its was change becouse of it cos hands was to good with it

How hard did we get hit? ~5-6%?
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2017-06-16 at 10:59 PM.

Got my helm trying to still get that aylas tho :/

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    How hard did we get hit? ~5-6%?
    I don't know in terms of %, but I'm pretty sure it basically kills the FOB spec for single target.

Dunno how hard the nerf will hit, but crit will be devalued now that you're not getting monster trauma crits from execute phase.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Uh, I don't wanna play Rend.
    They should've slammed FoB They really hate crit for arms. Time to sim everything, AGAIN.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2017-06-17 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Uh, I don't wanna play Rend.
    They should've slammed FoB They really hate crit for arms. Time to sim everything, AGAIN.
    Me neither. Are we going to be tab rending again? Ugh..

10+ Year Old Account
    woo Trauma back to being trash talent not viable under most circumstances unless you're already BiS gear / overgeared and just showing off.

How much more arbitrary buttons is Blizzard going to make warriors press because they keep using the class as a buffer to make other classes look good?

But that Execute phase though right? Sure do love an entire spec being balanced around the last 25% of a target's health which under most circumstances doesn't last more than a second.

Is it so hard for devs to combine Rend and Hamstring already? Or better yet Cleave apply Rend. That would be a wet dream.
    Last edited by ImpTaimer; 2017-06-17 at 12:32 AM.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    woo Trauma back to being trash talent not viable under most circumstances unless you're already BiS gear / overgeared and just showing off.

How much more arbitrary buttons is Blizzard going to make warriors press because they keep using the class as a buffer to make other classes look good?

But that Execute phase though right? Sure do love an entire spec being balanced around the last 25% of a target's health which under most circumstances doesn't last more than a second.

Is it so hard for devs to combine Rend and Hamstring already? Or better yet Cleave apply Rend. That would be a wet dream.
    Frankly, it's not weird they would rather see an active button than a completly passive +dmg to be better in the tier. And Arms has very little buttons to press anyway, with Rend fitting in pretty well - something to use aside of WW/Slam to generate procs with, and a steady source of damage on top of that.

Bigger nerf than it looks, probably ~7%. I'm happy it wasn't completely killer though, I was expecting worse. They probably could have left trauma at 25% if they were planning this particular change, but whatever.

Arms will still be strong in ToS, going to be very close to Fury, and the nerfs are probably over. Next week they will very likely just buff underperforming specs mimicking the NH cycle.

can they just buff the tier set so we get 4 MS and 6 MS? just for the fun of seing numbers, the % of dmg from that is minimal

Did they forget to test Arms or what?

Art by draken4o